You will never achieve your dreams

You will never achieve your dreams

Then I guess I'll live forever

i dont think i ever had any real dreams desu

Just watched the trailer to see if the movie's worth its salt for future viewing.

>How you gonna be a revolutionary when you such a traditionalist. Ya'll holdin' on to the past, while jayzz is about tha futuh

The majority of jazz songs have its themes rooted in lamenting over the past in some way or another. Genuinely, what did he mean by this?

How about you, OP? Did you like it?

It's KOTY.

Yeah? I'm a bit afraid to watch it because it'll probably just instil an unachievable ideal within me.

I haven't seen it but the trailers alone make it seem like its built to cater straight to the heart of the hopeless romantic.

Don't remind me.

The movie's set in LA, right?

I want to move to California where everything is plastic and eternal and perfect.

Dreamers > Someone in the Crowd > City of Stars >>> A Lovely Night >>>> Another Day of Sun

LA is gritty as fuck. That's what's good about it though. It's a city of extremes.

>where everything is plastic and eternal and perfect
That's Scottsdale Arizona, where she's from

Yet I'll never be a male feminist. So I'd rather have that than be young hercules.

Is the screener out yet?

I think many people in Hollywood achieving their dreams is why they're so liberal. Throughout their whole lives they never had their dreams and idealism shattered, so they go on seeing the world through their idealistic eyes.

This is why you don't have dreams, expect nothing. Show no emotion towards anything. It's a great life style.

But I have and I am quite successful. I only come here to shit post.

Thank goodness my dream isn't to be Ryan Autisling in a musical comedy then

Fuck this, someone leak Jackie or Manchester By The Sea, ffs pirates. I don't have all year.

> I'm sorry, sir. No crying in the cinema is permitted, you'll have to leave at once.

Ok

>pieds par excellence