Lazio 19:45 Spal
Sampdoria 19:45 Benevento
Sassuolo 19:45 Genoa
Udinese 19:45 Chievo

Monday 21st August
Crotone 19:45 AC Milan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.calcioefinanza.com/2017/06/26/fiorentina-for-sale-amid-fan-protests/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_Universitatea_Craiova#Universitatea_Craiova_after_the_.2790s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Juve starts easy
>Milan starts easy
>napoli has a decent start
>Inter and Roma get fucked
"il cervellone elettronico"

:^

First for True Detective season 3 confirmed

pastore is rumour for inter. he would be a cheap skillful trequartista and winger backup.

>Dybala: "I'm happy here"
Thank you. Thank you Paulino

miran have a qualifier today

Roma and Inter are playing Atalanta and Fiorentina who have sold a lot of players this year so they have it pretty easy either way.

horrible defence
cheillini was unironically the only good defender
dybala was the best as always
his decision was bad sometimes
cuadrado played better than vs barcelona
asamaoh was horrible as usual
marchisio played as #10 replacing dybala
couldn't see much of him playing as #10 since jj was practically almost always in defence
QUALITY cross from desciglio

Wasn't like Mandragora playing as a defender? There wasn't even Rugani I think, and that's gonna be the starting duo with Chiellini.
You can't seriously be worried for these two friendlies c'mon, we've always sucked on summer

>I can't look past the first match

congrats albania you keep being retarded

>cool i'll watch serie a
>matches are a month away
tricked me ha

I'm sorry for rusing you Arturo

yes
in the second half the back four were desciglio-barzagli-mandragora-asamoah with pinsoglio as the goalie. the result was really really horrible. zero teamwork and everybody's positionings were off point. the goalie did some some saves though.
i am worried for the subtitutes of the first team.
the quality of first team members and the subtitutes are too far away especially for the defence.

>inter milan
>AC milan
please delete this thread ad then go take a half hour of shame.

Are you the same guy that got triggered by GOOGLE'S spelling half a year ago?

you just call inter milan=milan and AC milan=AC

it's supposed to be AC米兰 you uncultured swine

>Napoli have officially confirmed they have won a court case with Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain.

>The Argentinian international left the Partenopei last summer after Juve activated his release clause, but he submitted a claim for €600,000 in unpaid pizza's and burgers.

higuain got put on a diet!

i think perisic stays if manu gets bale. bale is literally a walking ded man so wonder will jose risk it. inter is rumoured to offer better contract for ivan

>have to go hang with terroni all day long
>milan and juve fans
>probably as retarded as albania (since they come from there anyway)

one of them literally told my grandma Roma was going to be relegated this year. Kill me.

why do you HAVE to hang with terroni? is it punishment?

inter-bayren in 20 bings

Cousin's (he's actually like a brother) degree. Literally all of his father's stupid town, so like 30 fucktards, is coming to watch him.

>tfw only my 2 sisters showed up for my graduation and noone else did from my family

i didn't even go to my high school graduation cause they told me i had to cut my hair and i didn't want to do it so i stayed at home.
good decision though that day was 40ºC outside and everyone was sweating like pigs at the venue

he would stay on the bench in Barcellona

it will suck unless they bring back the season director desu

really naive use of "literally", probably because he's only monkey-mirroring americanfags

not least he's probably from Rome, so he's not properly a "terrone", but more like a "burino", which is quite worse.

match thread

>some people still have trouble to understand what burino means

It's people from outside Rome. You can recognize them by the characteristic ndinghete ndonghete when they speak.

That never stopped anyone from going to a bigger team tho

>Inter have reportedly made a breakthrough in their pursuit of Nice full-back Dalbert.

buy buy buy

>Milan scouts are expected to attend Anderlecht's league opener against Antwerp tomorrow to watch 22-year-old midfielder Leander Dendoncker

lol fio sold tatarusanu

this is now what their training sessions look like

>Dybala:"Is there a 100% chance I'll stay? I'm happy here, but if an offer arrives, it's up to the club first then it's up to me"

alisson
florenzi (karsdorp) - manolas - fazio - kolarov (emerson)
nainggolan - de rossi - strootman
mahrez - dzeko - el maymay (perotti)
our year la

>florenzi

So he's basically saying that he won't push for being sold but if the club accepts any offer he wouldn't refuse immediately

en.calcioefinanza.com/2017/06/26/fiorentina-for-sale-amid-fan-protests/

They're selling everyone.

Milan's season starts TODAY with EL qualifier against literally who @ 20.00

Can Antonelli and the understudies pull it off? We'll see.

delet

How come we have Sweden, Finland and Denmark but we don't have a Norwegian to complete the Scandinavian /serie a/ posters?

The only Norwegian I've seen on Sup Forums is the Albanie-tier retard in /trans/

bruno peres played pretty good vs psg
if he can regain his torino form and maintain it, he deserves to be a starting rb

who needs new players when you have based baldy coaching?

who needs joke books when you have sphinter in your league?

>finland
>scandinavia

would be great but I still have reservations regarding him due to his absolutely terrible last season

RUDE
U
D
E

AS Roma >>> Esselunga

>-165,80 million
wew lad

maybe he can regain his form on his 2nd season like gecko and fazio

napoli gotta win something
maybe copa

>dat Atalanta loan army
is it the biggest in the world?

friendly reminder

it is indeed

>rest of the world, are you even trying?

literally human trafficking

Here I was thinking that Papu was a good lad, but instead he's captain of a massive trafficking ring

nah, THIS is human trafficking

I don't know. I think they're EPL bandwagoners and /bet/ and footballmanager fanatics.

is this Parma?
Also nice digits

the season they folded, yeah

I've heard that Milan thinks Craiova's best performance ever is the 5th place last season. Never mind the four titles they won and the UEFA Cup semifinal, apparently.

dont forget this

>Leonardo Bonucci and Lucas Biglia have not been registered by Milan because payment won’t arrive until August 11, confirmed Marco Fassone.

>expecting humility from Milan and especially their fans

It's more of a case of extremely poor research.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_Universitatea_Craiova#Universitatea_Craiova_after_the_.2790s

Also Romagnoli, Bacca and Suso are out

i sense milan gettin memed on by gypsies and farmers

>MILAN
Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez; Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Borini, Cutrone, Niang

>Craiova
Calancea; Briceag, Kelic, Spahija, Dimitrov; Bancu, Zlatinski, Rossi, Gustavo; Roman, Baluta

And ofc Albania on suicidewatch.

Get the pop corn, we're gonna have fun

>no palletta
easy craiova win

>implying you or anyone else knew that team existed before they had to face Milan

he was good against tottenham too

This

this, they are not used playing 11vs11 they'll be lost

why does'nt Milan sell Bacca?
where's Lapadula?

Hey man

I forgot:

Rifinitore

Bacca is picky and no one wants to buy him. Milan think they can get 20m for him. Montella and Bacca don't get along.

Sold to Genoa

Probably you'll need an offer to sell someone. Lapadula is at Genoa

Marseille seems ready to buy him. I think it's because the 60M striker is late.

centravanti di sfondamento?
fantasista?
tornante?

Marseille and Siviglia are ready to buy him for months...

I don't know what is the problem, maybe the wage is too high, or Milan request is high. But I think they are still talking with the player and no discrete offering has been yet delivered to the society.

how could a man be so JUST

yeah man, good job. In the other thread we've been missing tornante too. Centravanti di sfondamento can be overlapped with "Torre", I suppose.

yeah but centravanti di sfondamento is much more badass

>why does'nt Milan sell Bacca?
nobdy wants to pay for him
>where's Lapadula?
sold to Genoa

New Maldini la'

the first goal was also his fault
>he's just in a bad team
>with Allegri he'll be good again
kek

how did kean not get his head on that?
beautiful cross

Rate my girfriend lads

BLACKED/10

Whoaa nice calves

Can i see her pucci?

obsessed

>literally second time he plays

Official Milan lineup against Craiova
G Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Musacchio, Rodriguez; Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Borini, Cutrone, Niang

Well I knew he would pick Abate over Conti

Will you get off my dick already?

if Montella is smart (and he absolutely is), Milan will ditch the EL and go out at the first opportunity they have