ITT: Sup Forums-approved dadrock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2xnGvAlkvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does it really matter if it's Sup Forums approved

None of it

your dad never loved you

Damn, whats with all the dadposting these last 2 days?

Someone posted this in one of the other threads. It needs a Led Zeppelin album but i think it’s pretty comprehensive

i am literally disgusted by this chart

Take it back

what's with the bnl and even the michael? doesn't really seem like "dadrock"

Missing Radiohead and Neutral Milk Hotel

I think thats kind of the point

It was a “dadcore” thread rather than a “dadrock” thread. BNL is definitely dadrock though. Alt dadrock i guess

even though my dad loves talking heads and i see them mentioned in almost every thread about good dad rock, i just never consider them dad rock.

dad rock to me always has been the 30 or so bands you hear on every classic rock station like led zep, pink floyd, jethro tull, bad company, deep purple. shit like that.

fucking awful

This statement is almost like asking "what is good dad rock"

Get off your high horse faggot

wtf is this?

dad rock is a blanket term for late 60s to early 70s hard rock, blues rock, and prog rock bands and songs that were all insanely popular but dads pretend they weren't because their kids don't listen to them.

> but dads pretend they weren't because their kids don't listen to them.

What

Thanks dad

when i was young i hated led zeppelin and cream and all the other bands my dad made me listen to.

My dad liked punk rock.

Ok but I don't get how fathers pretend it wasn't popular? Loads of people on here think the 1970s was just blues and hard rock and Bowie

my dad just listened to Rory Gallagher,Focus and Ian Dury.He even seen all the great dad rock bands of the time live like Zeppelin,Dire Straits and Pink Floyd and was never really into any of them except Straits

it's more old farts saying "kids these days don't know REAL music" thing than about actual popularity.

I'VE COME ACROSS THE DESERT TO GREET YOU WITH A SMILE

MY CAMEL LOOKS SO TIRED ITS HARDLY WORTH MY WHILE

t. my guy

>tfw got to see them play live
youtu.be/n2xnGvAlkvE