CONCACAF, CONMEBOL continuing joint Copa America talks

espnfc.us/copa-america/story/3166043/joint-copa-america-talks-with-concacaf-are-continuing-victor-montagliani

Look, yet another tournament for the USA to win.

more like conCACAf lol

LMAO wena nido

more like conCHIcaf

>Look, yet another tournament for the USA to win

lel

Honestly no reason this shouldn't happen.

>USA and Mexico get much needed competition against major sides
>CONMEBOL gets shekels from the American market
>I get to shitpost with Sudacas and their weird Simpsons images during the tournament

Win-win desu lads

shhhhhhhh. no.

>Le brown Manlet nation who's greatest achievement was winning a soccer tournament

SAD!

USA should only do it if they put in a clause saying that no Latin American or Hispanic referees are allowed to be used, borrow refs from UEFA if they have to.

It is well known and obvious every spic ref conspires against the USA in these tournaments in favor of their brown brothers due to decades of anti-American sentiments in central and south america. The bias is clear as day. If this is truly going to be an inter-confederation tournament, outsource the officiating to a 3rd, outside confederation.

But this will never happen as FIFA is inherently corrupt and doesn't care about fairness or transparency in the slightest.

Why? We'll just get slaughtered again by a good team because My Little Soccer is garbage.

Please stop I don't want this trash

Literally no reason not to have every Copa America be the 10 CONMEBOL teams plus Top 6 CONCACAF.

I guess besides butthurt spics.

Why are you even worried? America don't have a team good enough to be even the 4th.

>UEFA refs

We literally just came 4th in the Centenario last year you stupid monkey.

And that was with one of the worst US squads in recent memory, and with an incompetent manager who has already been fired and replaced and is unable to find another job.

>that was with one of the worst USA squads
We had our A team. All the European club players were playing as well as our best forwards, Wood and Dempsey. We were fucked by a Colombia that wasnt even trying twice and an Argentina that choked to Chile.

You're proving my point. That squad was the best the USA could put together, and we all know it was still shit, probably the worst team the US has sent to a major competition in 25 years, yet it managed to get that far in that Cup. This is proven by the fact that the USA's FIFA ranking has plummeted in the last few years to historically low points.

According to sudacas, even the mediocre teams in CONMEBOL would walk CONCACAF, yet the evidence shows otherwise. Even with a terrible generation of players, which that USA team was, they still were somewhat of a force in the Copa America.

>somewhat of a force
We lost to the top Conmebol teams and beat the average ones on home soil in close tense games. We arent a force and we will be shit for a long time.

Well, you get the fourth place in Copa America yet you are the winner of the Gold Cup, so I would say that yes, mediocre CONMEBOL teams would walk CONCACAF

If we were so shit, the big strong south american soccer gods would wipe the floor with us like they claim. But, despite their insistence, they are unable to dominate our shit teams, which makes the argument for combined Copa Americas hold more water. They aren't as far ahead of us as they claim, sure they have 2 or 3 really good teams that could beat anyone in the world, but besides Brazil and Argentina CONMEBOL is just as much of a dumpster fire as CONCACAF.

This should happen because we'll keep getting blown out and be forced to git gud

>they are unable to dominate our shit teams
What fucking tournament were you watching last year, retard? All the Conmebol teams raped every Concacaf team in the group stages and knockout rounds. Brazil raped Haiti. Argentina destroyed Panama and dealt with us easily in the semis. Uruguay fucked up Jamaica easily despite going out early and Chile raped Mexico so badly in the quarterfinals.

>this delusion

First ill say that im in favor of the expanded copam erica. More experience and exposure to actual competition for usa and mexico, and more money for conmebol. Its a win win. The format should be 10 conmebol + top 6 concacaf. The reason is because on a good day the top 4 conmebol unironically btfo the top concacaf sides without even trying. Also the dropoff in quality in concacaf is abysmal compared to conmebol.

Please let us play in your cup

Can we please stop the Gold Cup being every two years also?

Aren't you Americans the rulers of ConCACAf?

I don't know, but they won't stop it because of the money