Where to hide from liberals

Is there anywhere in this country where you can completely escape from neoliberalism being shoved down your throat?

Need some help here, Sup Forums.

No where that will last for more than 15 years at this rate senpai. Excluding if Trump gets elected of course.

Minorites reproduce and are encouraged to enrich nice white naborhoods. The best you can do is be ok with hipsters and live in a reclamed urban area. Plenty of POZ but low crime.

That's the answer I was scared of

somalia
you'll be surrounded by niggers tho.

Nowhere. Whites are purposefully being replaced because the new wave of immigrants will surely be better tax payers to fund old pensions. You're human trash and your way of life is targeted. Minorities are bused to white neighborhoods
The feds build section 8 to in white neighborhoods to enrich you.

Go somewhere in the Bible belt, niggers aren't going to try to enrich that for ages. Try any funny business and they get shot

two words

rural towns.

rural towns are the easiest targets
they don't have the money to oppose the feds and small town problem solving can quickly turn into national news thanks to facebook and twitter

Either somewhere cheap and remote, or somewhere expensive in a convenient location. That's where conservatives congregate in the US.

>neoliberalism
I remember when this used to refer to a selfish economic concept.

If you don't mind drunk natives living off the gov, Alaska is pretty red once you get out of the major cities.

Outside?

Sadly no.

Let me tell you about my hometown, a quaint little Iowa city called Dubuque. Nice river town, about 58K people, ~95% White, predominantly Catholic and Protestant, mostly families descended from German/Irish immigrants who came to the US in the 18th and 19th centuries. Five years ago it was praised as one of the safest towns in America, with violent crime and property crime rates that had dropped by 400-500% over the preceding decade. It also ran a low-income housing program for Iowa residents... and this is where the story takes a dark turn.

Three years ago, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, under Julian Castro and in coordination with the State Department, came to Dubuque and declared that because our low-income housing program favored Iowa residents (and because Iowa is about 90-95% White) the program was a violation of Title VII laws.

The HUD gave my city an ultimatum - agree to a new housing program developed by the HUD or risk having all federal assistance in the county pulled. Fearing what would happen if we financially gutted dozens of programs in the city, our mayor and city council agreed and the HUD set to work "fixing" the program.

Dubuque is now forced under HUD regulations to give preference for low-income housing to men, women, and families from inner-city Chicago. In three years we've seen something like a thousand Chicagoans move to the city, Chicagoans move to the city. This has immediately correlated with a sharp rise in property crime, sexual crime, drug crime, and violent crime in the area

Ten years ago we were averaging less than one homicide a year, last year there were half a dozen, including one incident where a low-income Chicago migrant assaulted and raped a pensioner and then bashed her skull in with a rock. We've also had a heroin epidemic appear in the surrounding area, where previously heroin use was all-but-unheard of. We had a string of overdose over the last few months - two dozen ODs and another half a dozen deaths. Break-ins and muggings have started to become regular occurrences in the downtown area. Shootings are now frequent in some parts of town. The list goes on.

As if it wasn't bad enough that these people have basically ruined my hometown, it turns out Castro is one of the top picks for Clinton's VP candidate and worse still, he's been pushing for Obama and Clinton to back the kind of "forced diversification" program seen in Dubuque to every predominantly White city and suburb in the US. The Democrats are literally plotting to "export" their crime problem in the inner-cities to the rest of the country.

If the liberals win this election, rest assured... there won't be anywhere left to escape to.

That's sad.

>If the liberals win this election, rest assured... there won't be anywhere left to escape to.
Off grid homestead in Montana or any of the neighboring states?

Shut the fuck up about Montana.

Retards on Sup Forums keep talking about Montana and Wyoming. Montana is following down the path of Colorado and turning into a get-away for Californian liberals.

I fucking hate nigger-enablers.

Montana is being forced to take in refugees. Thanks Europe for setting an example.

Private city?
if i had swaths of land for building homes i would pick and choose my renters

but homes would not be mc mansions but more in style of 4-5 stories smaller mixed use (commercial and residential) buildings with bunch of parks, recreation areas and bike routes, limited car usage, and probably a forest or fruit plantations surrounding it , fiber internet (attract business)

id tell you op but you could be an undercover nigger or spick

that would ruin my town sorry

No, and it's precisely why the U.S. needs to be broken up. Let's just peacefully separate the left and the right without having to go through some bloody civil war.

A grave.

Come live in New England. I grew up there. 95% white. My hometown is 99.7% white (one black, one Mexican, 600 people). That being said I hate it there and it's too conservative for me.

>it's too conservative

kill yourself