youtube.com/watch?v=oNrM37AYxfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death Grips

Kendrick Lamar

Animal Collective

Almost everyone since 1990

car seat headrest desu

Lynyrd Skynyrd

They were live on some TV show, and they were horrible. They've been playing those songs so long now that they should be able to do them perfectly in their sleep.

Native Construct

Post Malone

Watch out we got and old fag

no one's posted an unbelievably awful artist yet

die antwoord

Second

Also
>Swans

Melodic metalcore in general

Tom Rosenthal

Fuckin pleb

Wolfmother you little bitch

Eminem

youtube.com/watch?v=od_ghJbHNKU

Oh sure i just love disjointed fucking screaming and bullshit nu-male electronica

Any artist with the name "lil ______"

Your favorite artist.

this

I can understand not liking DG. I was referring to what you said about a certain avian group.

Too much wank?
I dig 'em

Doesn't make me any less right.

lil ugly mane the goat bruh

this & $uicideboy$

Fuck birds and all bands named after birds

6ix9ine, skittle looking retard

Greta Van Fleet

All those dudes who have been “playing those songs for so long” haven’t been though.
I don’t disagree with you; the present incarnation of that band sucks.

In complete honesty Grimes. I figured it was just a meme, but then I heard Kill V Maim and I couldn't believe it. I hadn't heard anything that truly bad for a long time.

hrmmm

Gary Rossington was one of the worst offenders

Not terrible, but the Brockhampton hype makes me feel like I’m crazy.

Blacklodge

Florence Foster Jenkins

Nurse With Wound

I laughed when I heard Greta Van Fleet. I can't say they're horrible musicians or anything and I completely understand their popularity and place in the current musical landscape. But still, I couldn't help but laugh and feel slightly disappointed.

Rex Orange County without a doubt

hahaha

Foetus
Jesus christ its just silly in an annoying and non-endearing way.

not the user you responded to but i too was very shocked when i heard kendrick lamar for the first time after hearing everyone constantly praising how good he was.
Honestly he's a 6/10 at best, at his best. He's done nothing original and everything he does has been done not only been done before but it's been done far better, hundreds of times before him. He obviously listens to a lot of really, really good rap - but that doesn't make him a good rapper by default.

Kendrick Lamar nominated for flow imitation lessons for babby's first hiphop cd.

that one song with trippie redd and 6ix9ine infuriated me

anamanaguchi

I rarely like white rappers but that ugly fat Swedish boy is one of the worst things I have ever heard. I would even take 6ix9ine over that

Foo Fighters and their new track /album.

Still the same old shit but worse.

Corey Feldman

They're shit for the most part but My Skateboard Will Go On is such a good song

Swans

I hate Swans. I always have. That guy is a complete fucking waste. Just a total fucking waste of life as an opportunity to accomplish anything.

GG Allin had the balls to actually play with his own shit; Gira subjected his audience to the aural equivalent.

take $uicideboy$ back you fuck

Mr. Bungle

foo fighters should have continued with this sound. it's derivative of the great vocal harmony bands but they could have worked on it over time. it's a lot more pleasant than their hard-buttrock

youtube.com/watch?v=pLdJQFTnZfA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUrt3mS4GA

>He's done nothing original and everything he does has been done not only been done before but it's been done far better
Wtf? Not him but GKMC, Section 80, and TPAB are all incredibly unique records. I'd get this response if your only introduction is DAMN but I fucking WISH I could find another record as smooth as TPAB with tracks like Alright or These Walls, or one like GKMC that go as fucking hard as m.a.a.d. city.
Like holy shit, what is at all similar to TPAB? I can't think of a single record that it's similar to.
Not to mention pretty much all of his music has a point to it and has bars that mean something, not only by itself, but within the context of the whole album (GKMC was great for this), which is not at all something you see many rappers do, much less with catchy lyricism and snappy production.

This was the last album I gave a .5 to.

God it was awful.

Chief Keef. Someone sent me his track 'War' and I laughed assuming he was a joke rapper.
>mfw he isn't

Tru

Listen to it until you love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNrM37AYxfc

Kendrick Lamar. Someone posted one of his supposedly good songs in a rap hate thread, and it was one of the absolute worst songs I've heard. No structure, shit flow, bad beat.

>I fucking WISH I could find another record as smooth as TPAB with tracks like Alright or These Walls, or one like GKMC that go as fucking hard as m.a.a.d. city.

Literally every single point is usurped by the first half of Cuban Linx

Actually, when I'd written that I'd actually thought of Raekwon, and decided that some tracks off of Cuban Linx were probably THE closest you could get in terms of similarities to TPAB, but even I realized that was a massive stretch, as Only Build 4 Cuban Linx is very 90s boom-bap when TPAB is CERTAINLY not that, as it has way more in common with contemporary funk than anything old school hip-hop.
And I really don't think you can compare it to GKMC, GKMC bangs in a way you only really see from trap rappers nowadays, but does it whilst also getting across a pretty damn intriguing look into the lifestyle of 90s Compton.

Mike Patton

which le generation do you personally consider ideal?

>people actually defend this.

Lil Pump

Slint.

what did you listen to?

In reference to your picture, Wolfmother.

Hey there Ott

honestly the last one to stop me in my tracks was either Eminem or Corey Feldman

Wolfmother were good. Deal with it Patton.

You will not post trolls outside of Sup Forums

Halsey

>

>Corey Feldman
Fuck off reddit

Who /ascension/ here?

Juicy J

Hopsin

The chainsmokers

Portugal the Man

this

Chvrches. They're not terrible but where's the fun. Synthpop shouldn't be this dry. It's especially disappointing because Aereogramme was a good band.

I was stunned with how bad Damn is. Pitchfork's AOTY. What a garbage site.

Been listening to Rock radio in the car and my god they play some fucking TRASH

Black stone cherry, Status Quo cock rock after cock rock TRASH TRASH TRASH

he's so fucking boring it's insane but he's such a goofball xd so i guess that's why he's somehow hit some form of relevance.
it's not trap, they sing and shout, and theyre gay. Theyre basically just alright but the manufactured hype isn't so hard to understand. also the homegrown videos do a lot for their image.

It's literally one of the most fun voices mixed with extremely infectious and likeable melodies. What's not to love?

Black Stone Cherry is definitely the most hard-to-sit-through band based on generic sound alone. They're so inoffensive they're somehow also the MOST offensive

She sounds like she just doesn't care. It's even worse live which is how I was first exposed to them.

oh fuck you, Swans and Death Grips are two of the most tryhard "look at how much I shit on melody and good sound" music anyone ever played. Fuck you and your bad contrarian taste

okay that's fair. They're not fun live at all. I love the emphatic part of the vocal takes they decide to mix into their albums at least.

Oh god. This is the absolute truth. Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Theory of a Deadman... jesus... it's like the entire market for that trash is white trash imbeciles who watch MMA, wear snapbacks, and have been through at least one divorce.

it was not musically bad but i remember one fat white soul singer that got posted here once and i don't remember his name, what was it?

rag'n'bone man?

end yourself famalam

>Wayne

U kidding?

Yes

None of the constituent parts sound good together, the loud distorted bass, the horrible high-pitched singing. The drumming is totally wrong. They're heir apparent to a horrendous generation of self obsessed prog metal like Dream Theatre. Some of the actual music is good but they way it's delivered ruins it.

tyler the creator

>wahhhh my wife died