If you order this at the theatre, fuck you

If you order this at the theatre, fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IixxgYFWCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all day asshole

Don't worry the sound of me breaking my crab legs will drown out the crunch of the chips.

If I order food then the little drunk I do have will be diminished to nothing. Fuck that.

Not at the movie theater but that would be my go to snack at the pool.

>falcon
>anvil
>singles policy
>violent diarrhea
>low blood sugar
>cute gril
>shooting
>theatre showers

there just saved us 42 posts.

That shit is like $50
No joke, I snuck a subway sandwich in my pants into the theatre the other day

It needs to play itself out organically, user. It's not like it has been programmed for hundreds of threads or something.

>Have some time to kill on a Sunday morning
>Decide to catch a movie
>It's 10am
>Sit down
>Two fat pigs walk in with large trays of these and sit two seats away from me
>Proceed to shove them in their faces without coming up for air for a solid ten minutes while we waited for the movie to start
>absolutely disgusted, but there's no way I'm concentrating on what's on the screen until they finish

Indeed, OP. Fuck you.

Who the fuck wants nachos at 10 in the morning?

I used to get a big fucking thing of popcorn with butter and a huge ass coke, didn't care for the cost since I could afford it and more.

But it tastes like shit now.

I usually go to a restaurant before the movies now. Cinema food is ehhh

How fat are you that you can fit a subway sandwich into your pants?

You forgot the watchtower snipers and the mandatory dancing show during the credits.

am i the only one who doesn't eat while in the cinema? it's almost distracting to eat while watching a movie.

Or rather how skinny is he, and how big are his pants?

Yes, you're the only person in the entire world who doesn't eat while you're in the cinema. It must feel nice to be such a special snowflake.

I have a phobia of smelly foods - It's like nails down a blackboard for me

Having to sit next to someone at the cinema who is eating a bowl of nachos or a hot dog is worse than death

Crab legs?

Good point. He could be wearing JNCOs

Quite the opposite, I'm pretty skinny and my pants are baggy on me
The sub made it look like I had a throbbing erection though, I got some strange looks

You're the kind of dork that has a txt file filled with hilarious memes to have ready for any situation

people that don't work or work different shifts than you

or really..just work instead of shitposting, bitching ,and watching movies

bro, my cute gril gf just kicked me out of our shitty appartment (her moms garage) cos she caught me trying on her panties, so now im walking the street with my falcon (who need her nails trimmed) and my spare anvil with literally nowhere to go except the theatre (they are showing rouge 1) but cant get in cos im on my own.

so, sorry if im not in the mood.

When I was watching rogue one I was just eating my bag of popcorn that I usually don't even fully finish, last week when I was watching Arrival I didn't even want to eat anything I just wanted to fully immerse in that great film.

It depends on what I'm watching

>pickles
>with no fork
forget smelling up the place, your hands are gonna smell like shit too

>watching a movie at 10 am for the matinee prices
>can't even afford concessions
>mope about the people who can enjoy food during their viewing experience
poorfags, when will they learn?

CRUNCH

>Salsa

No thanks. I'll just have the cheese and jalapenos, pls.

Pickles?

you forgot the penis inspections

>always laughed at the threads about people sneaking their own food in
>wanted to see a film but also didn't eat breakfast
>put some lasagna in some tupperwear
>grab some spoons
>halfway through the movie I'm full and content

It really does enhance enjoyment

I can stand the crunching of chips. What I can't stand is sitting next to a fat sack of shit smacking and sucking on these during the movie.

Just dose yourself with a significant hit of codeine before the movie starts.

The stomach cramps will be worth it.

im genuinely aroused by the idea of eating homemade lasagna at the movies.

was it still warmish/tepid?

Hot food should be banned and you should narc on people who sneak that shit in

>Halapeenyos

Yuck

you forgot the intermissionkino that plays during flicks to turn everyone's brains back on for the denoument. Last one I saw was shrek on ice.

I'm also more of a habanero man.

You need thicker skin if you're going to go out in public.
This is exactly reddit behavior

>reddit goes to Sup Forums
>sees something racist/sexist/problematic
>the only thing that subjected them to this was their own choices
>they demand everything else conform to what they think should be
You. Are. Reddit. Hot wings are acceptable in public.
I don't eat hot wings, I am a vegetarian. If I was annoyed by something, I would stop doing that.

Twizzlers is the obvious best choice. Best price to lasting time ratio.

They should sell sandwiches. A Subway in a theater would kill.

what do folks eat in movie theaters in India?

their babies

each other

>those floors

What the actual fuck?

My theater gives us unopened individual bags of chips too so I get to trigger people like you even harder by having to open the bag

more importantly, where do they poo?

>joined arm rests
Goddamn nightmare

They're Indians. They don't even have to leave their seats to go to the bathroom!

Let's dissect this nonsense one at a time, shall we?

>Right out the bat le reddit maymay.

A good way to expose to all that you are a tourist from Reddit is to exclaim that someone else is acting what you deem Reddit-like. After all you would know, right?

>see's something racist, sexist, problematic

You just lost me, and more importantly yourself here.

>the only thing that subjected them to this was their own choice.

Yes, user, it was my choice that a fat fuck (which it is glaringly obvious at this point you are) decided to eat sports bar food during a movie.

>they demand everything else conform to what they think should be.

Let's all just talk into our phones during movies or perhaps scream like a banshee during the entire film. Better yet, let's watch the film, and then go in for a 2nd viewing and yell out what's going to happen next. If you disagree with this then you are obviously conforming to what you think should be.

>Hot wings are acceptable in public.

No one said they were only meant to be eaten in your house (where we wouldn't have to see your fat slothfulness eat them). There are less intrusive things to eat in a theater.

>I'm a vegetarian

Hello, faggot

>If I was annoyed by something I would stop doing that.

You just admitted you are a spineless fuck, who at the slightest provocation would cease doing something you enjoy because of the depths of your pussy.

They actually eat curry. Samosas are popular, too, but they're usually devoured much more rapidly than the curry which tends to get passed around and handfuls taken.

The best thing about Indian cinema is that it's like every Sup Forums meme rolled into one. Live animals will appear under your seat. People will get up and argue with the characters, or imitate them in some way. If there's an explosion people will duck for cover and mess around. Women will argue over a decision a female character has made. People won't kick the back of your seat, but you will end up covered in food and someones kid will crawl on your head.

It's quite fun desu but you can't actually see the films, they have private or early showings for proper watching. The peak time ones are as I described.

DESIGNATED AISLES

>theatre
I can't quite guess whether you're an American who misspelt theater or a Brit who for some reason calls cinemas theatres

does Australia call it a theatre or something?

Cinemas (like that one) are much more likely to be in cities and towns where people use bathrooms. If you went to a rural one, someone would take a shit in there. It wouldn't be the entire place getting up to defecate, but at least one person would do it per film.

We have designated shitting areas in theaters! India has a space program you dumb bitch mother fucker! We will be a superpower by 2030 and will fuck you up good!

1. go to a nice neighborhood
2. don't see garbage like capeshit

boom there you will have a pleasant experience every time

curry

youtube.com/watch?v=3IixxgYFWCw
They are too busy dancing and making noise to eat.

The more I think about it clubs may as well play movies.

You say this like fat fucks aren't rampant in every socio-economic sphere in American society.

you forgot the theater dentist

the second point is more important than the first.

even still, unless someone is directly next to you hammering down wings the entire movie (which has a

If ya think thats bad? I work at a theater that more or less allows people to bring in food from the mall across the street, we have people bringing in everything there

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme, but they really are the best theater food. The local cinemark is right next to pic related and they do all you can eat crabbers on wednesdays. Here's the thing tho, once they thaw the crabs they can't refreeze them so if its not particularly busy that night they end up throwing out a good amount of perfectly fine legs. Also, most of the idiots around here have no idea how to properly clean a crab so they end up throwing away half the meat too.

So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get. Then we usually come back to the theater and set up shop on the side. We resteam with a coleman portable stove and then use an old popcorn tub to sneak them in through the side door that we prop open. And no, we don't leave the scraps on the floor.

My theater in Florida has balconies where you can order food from the restaurant and the small bar on the second floor.

It's comfy af

In my experience it was pretty fucking normal stuff. One of the cool things is they let you season your popcorn yourself, and they have all these shakers with different flavours (Sweet chilli, nacho cheese, etc).

They sell bottled sodas, and Thums Up is probably better than Coke/Pepsi. They also sell coffee, which is nice, but it's just instant garbage.

Hot food is basically samosas and some other indian-ized western shits. You can still get Nachos but they don't look nearly as repulsive as what OP has pictured.

>eating at the cinema

>India has a space program

VIEW IN LOO

all i want for christmas is this post to be real

>SCATSAT

Whenever I go to the movies (which is maybe once a year, tops) I try to sneak in some kid of food you wouldn't expect at a movie theatre. Last time it was a small tub of pistachios I made sure to toss the shells all over hell's half acre and a couple sandwich bags full of mini panzarottis that I'd heated up at home. Not sure what I should bring next time. I guess if I go in the winter I could order a full pizza, separate it into quarters or something, fold them up, put them in sandwich bags, and hide those in my winter coat.

>no crab legs
>no aligator pits
>no cinema sauna
are you even trying ?

If you're anything like me, you don't bother at those overpriced concession stands. What do you guys sneak in to the theater for that cinematic Yum Factor?

Me?

1.) Fifteen potato salad sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls.
2.) Six hard boiled eggs (unpeeled until the show begins to preserve flavor)
3.) Two large Tupperware containers (one for the wife) filled to the brim with Mac and cheese and a little bit of hotdog (plus Tabasco for that kick)

How about it boys??

>not bringing a mason jar full of pickled beets

literally me

I get one of these and suck on it so fucking loudly. I have had people get pissed off to the point where they got up and moved to another seat.

lel

It's possible. I also live near a Cinemark right next to an oyster house

You can just smell that humid curry air mixed with body odor. You try to breathe through your mouth but then you taste it and wretch.

>americanos """"cuisine""""

t. American who is terrified to leave his own country

Not gonna lie, I would never do that for the actual watching experience, but as just an experience it sounds super funny

>So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get
You fucking king memer, you had me until this line

well now I know what to order every time I go to the theater

thanks OP

Those are jallopies retard.

>the second point is more important than the first.

The last capeshit movie I watched in a theater was Batman when I was a child.

The rest of your ramblings is a non-sequitor and a strawman. Try again, cupcake. Try not only reading this time, but comprehending. That's the key, chubby.

>implying I don't purchase the Patrician's Choiceâ„¢ package at my cinema's food bazaar
>implying this isn't an appetizer
>implying this isn't preceded by a selection of Italian breads and dipping oils
>implying that lemon sorbet isn't served at this point to cleanse my palate
>implying my main course isn't prime rib, baked potato, grilled asparagus (when in season), ceasar salad, and red wine
>implying Seatside Drink Service doesn't craft a brandy alexander for my dessert
>implying I don't go to movies for the total experience

If you order ONLY this at the theatre, you're a pleb.

this again

That's my favorite though
I love that man. It's hilarious because you can hear the loud crunch during the quiet scenes

I mean just imagine a poignant moment
and then a crunch right after the character says something

Why would anyone take this photo

they serve marinara at the theater? i only seen cheese with nachos

you'd be surprised the shit people make

This is a fucking master meme post how does this only have two replies

the place I go to, other than the jalapenos, you get your cheese or salsa, or both in these little sealed pots. Knowing what I know about cinemas, I don't think I could trust them to serve me whatever cheap shit they pour out of a tin out back.

forgot the cinema vipers

Someone got paid to construct this fantasy of real life in a dine in theater.

>Black family in background being quiet.
>Hispanic waitress
>Black male dating Asian Female
>Blond White chick vapidly staring at movie
>Only white male in theater paying attention to the woman, not the movie.

>Family buys 2 pizzas from the theatre with plates and napkins and has a fucking pizza party
I don't get this, fucking why. Those pizzas probably are shit and cost them 50$ as well as having no space to eat.
Just fucking eat before or after. I don't understand people who can't sit down for two fucking hours without pissing,shitting or eating

>It's a good thing we made dinner plans cause I'm death starving

rate muh joke I came up with after seeing Rogue 1

Popcorn is actually pretty smelly though.

Hello Mr Autism,

The theatre is a social function. NEWSFLASH: PEOPLE LIKE TO EAT AND DRINK AND TALK DURING SAID SOCIAL FUNCTIONS. If you want to sit in erie silence with hands floded on your lap then stay the fuck home and let us normal people enjoy ourselves.

Someone on /ck/ is wondering how a picture of a black cock got in their post