Why does Hollywood act like they don't know that less than 3% of the worlds population are gay and make shows that make...

Why does Hollywood act like they don't know that less than 3% of the worlds population are gay and make shows that make it look like 30% of people on the planet see sexuality as something trivial and fluid?
pic related

great thread

>don't know that less than 3% of the worlds population are gay

I mean, poor grammar aside, do you have a source?

But she's not a gay character, she's bi.

To be fair, all women are bi, they might just need a few drinks first.

>less than 3% of the worlds population are gay

Wew lad.

Probably because in the uncivilised parts of the world you still get murdered if you admit to being gay

Sexuality is completely trivial

>less than 3% of the worlds population are gay
Loool
Keep telling yourself that!

/thread

Yeah, that must be why there's less than 3% of people who are gay in such anti-gay hellholes as Europe and America.

>a female character kissed a fembot
>GAHHH! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME!
You're retarded.

the key take away is she's a degenerate.

only 5% of voters in the US exit polls identified as LGTB

>WAAAAH SEEING PEEPL WHO ARE DIFERNT TRIGGERS MEEE
it must be so hard for you

D-GENERATION X

these faggots will know true anti-gay policies when muslims take control of Europe.

don't worry hollwood, keep promoting degeneracy. you are only making your downfall all the more greater.

Learn to use Google.

Gay here.
Last year it was less than 2% and the year before that around 1%. I'm going to stick to 1.5% and say you're reading into shitty liberal propaganda. There honestly aren't many of us.

even if there arent a lot of gay people, what's the point in getting worked up about MUH GAY AGENDA?

So why do you hate my attraction to cute little girls?

>centers for disease control and prevention

How many are enjoying their aids?

I agree, we must protest homosexuality on twitter, #dumpgaypeople

He might just be sick of seeing it in all of his favorite shows. I know it's a little painful for me seeing a gay in almost every show now, mostly because they marysue us or shoehorn us in. Best to use us when there's real context.

More than there should be.

What do you think of her body of work through?

> that scene where Bernard holds her upside down and ravages her anally

Really, Nolan?

I really don't care what Hollywood does. I can't control culture. I am at the mercy of those in positions to create stories.

A female engineer is even rarer.
A cute one is probably non existent.
I'm just going to assume it is because its the future and there are more gays and educated women?

Which makes me wonder,if they had genetic engineering in their timeline (why wouldn't they?),why would people still be gay or deviants? or violent?

can confirm
ex was an engineer
ugly but had a phat ass
she was catholic too, only took it up the bum the first few months

when it comes to women sexuality is trivial and fluid. They can go from 0 to lesbian in 1 drink

shouldve kept her senpai

Only when men are present to give them attention.

The mistake is the most powerful tool used by evolution, Bernard.

>everyone who is gay/not completely straight yells it out to the world. 3% of the population are a vocal minority of gay people, I'm sure there's another 7% or more that keep their mouth shut. And a lot of bisexual people probably just never bother mentioning it because it isn't exactly a great idea to tell the whole world you's also like to fuck a man when you are married/dating a woman.

Even then, 3% of 7000000000 people is 210000000 people. Assuming it is only 3%, that's an entire 2/3 United States worth of gay people.

Because faggots literally throw crying fits when pnly normal people are cast in a movie

Why did I greentext it makes me look like a fucking idiot holy shit. That was definitely not intentional

kek

People in movies are murderers, or part of some war, or aliens or some shit as well even though most people are not these things.

People don't watch movies about percentages, they watch movies about abnormal things because they interest people.

That's only America though, where gays are still oppressed. I bet it you add in the progressive and peaceful muslim world it would be closer to 30%

only 5% of people that vote chose to identify as LGTB

Not indicative of the actual number of gays at all

There exists a paradox with showing the gays in media. On the one hand, if you only mention their homosexuality in passing at best its a fun fact (literally useless) at worst the studio will receive flack for the half-hearted token gay. In order for a gay character to be useful to the narrative their gayness must have some relevance to the plot. But that will trigger the Sup Forums hugbox and and other anti-gay types.

>Sup Forums
>cares about "kino"
>doesnt care about narrative significance

lol

she and her mum was nuts though, i couldn't deal with it after two years

pretty important info for them to know, it's not like they're saying gay is bad. Certain STDs spread a lot faster between certain groups, whether it be racial or sexuality-based. So it helps to know the breakdown of these groups

10% of the world population is gay. Probably 15-25% would be bicurious if society wasn't so heteronormative.

>if society wasn't so heteronormative.
I think it may partially be that, but society is also generally anti-sex. There have been many cultures throughout history where sex was a very casual thing, where sex was so endemic that the idea of masturbation didn't even make sense to them.

>heteronormative

careful, sjw buzzwords like that are known to trigger Sup Forums

this,its why i love scifi and horror.

i want to watch a movie about a man who works every day of the week and has a strained relationship with his wife and kids

True, better to lean with caution and represent 1/3 of people as gay

No one cares about your, or in this case, a characters, sexuality. Give them a romance arc if they need one, but a "hurr durr life is so hard because I suck cock" story is just fucking boring.

to you,gays can relate though.

>take away
don't use grownup terms like you understand them

T R I G G E R E D

We will literally never know the true percentage of gays. As long as we keep depending on people just telling other people they are gay, we will never actually know. There's no dna test for the gay gene yet. It's crazy that science has made so many strides yet we can't find the gay gene.

to virtue signal to other leftists

It's not 10%. That number dates back to Kinsey and his utterly flawed methods of study when he then further massaged to get an average of 10%.

Try educating yourself before posting bullshit and you'll make this place better to be in.

>this is what faggots actually believe

>It's crazy that science has made so many strides yet we can't find the gay gene
that's because nobody cares except the gays

i'd sooner believe that narnia exists than believe that 25% of the world's population is gay/bicurious

its important for marketers to have accurate numbers for the demos

Because genetics is a lot more complicated than that, most traits aren't controlled by a single gene. Sexuality is also something a lot more fluid than say, eye color. Different genes may be responsible for homosexuality in men and women, then you also have sex drive thrown in, as well as bisexuality. Basically you're asking to identify a gene associated with the mind/personality and that's very difficult.

I don't remember her having tits in Westworld

Varies up the character. 0% of people are psychic but that always crops up. Plus it depends on where you live.

once we eliminate mental disorders it shouldnt be too far off

Because (((they))) want to up this 3%. (((Their))) people don't do this kind of shit, put they wish it to the rest of the world. Some say it's a way to implement communism.

Man raising hope was such a great show

You must be pretty stupid if you think the vast majority of humans are 100% heterosexual. Many are bisexual to an extent, but not enough for it to matter practically.
It's easier to identify as straight to avoid sounding like a special snowflake faggot.

It actually does, I want my movies to be filled with Europeans, and the occasional old black sage who cooks bbq.

Gays are less than 3% of the population, so why make a movie pandering to them. Just make a faggot indie movie.

oh you mean the same polls that said hillary would win by the biggest landslide in US history?

One of my blue pilled friends unironically thought like a third of the population in the U.S. was black.

>Just make a faggot indie movie.

thats what they do.
there has never been a major rom com with a gay couple,only tv so far.

>she's bi.
The concept of "bisexual" is a bullshit creation faggots use to justify when gay people, especially woman decide they want to be straight. It's a way to mask that homosexuality is nothing more than a trendy fetish.

Fags get viewers

>I bet it you add in the progressive and peaceful muslim world it would be closer to 30%
Too bad you have no actually proof to justify this so until then the hard numbers of under 3% win.

That's people out of the closet tho

I bet the numbers would be higher if people didnt suppress their homosexuality

because most of hollywood is bi or gay. they lack the ability to see beyond their own dicks, so to speak.

that or its propaganda like Sup Forums says.

What's so interesting about gay people? How come there's praise when the character 'just happens to be gay'?

UK or Ireland lad?

All women are bi

Gay people are just inherently more interesting, duh!

Exit polls != bullshit CNN "projections"

>heteronormative

KEK

The most interesting gay people I have met are the ones that aren't flaming faggots and they usually always turn out to be constructive conservatives.

>in b4 Milo Yainopgreekjew

He is not a conservative but a provocateur taking advantage of gamergate and reddit faggots.

>because most of hollywood is bi or gay.
This, the percentage that have migrated to CA is different than the rest of the world. Live in the Bay and there's tons of fags. Still not more than 1 in 10 but still a lot.

The most annoying to me is when they have a guy played off as a straight character for like 6-10 episodes then out of nowhere does some gay shit. What was that? Like a 'haha we fooled you!' moment? They're like trying to get you to like the character FIRST, then tell you they're gay as a big fuck you later. (example: Poe in TFA)

In major cities that's true, though, isn't it?

How is that a fuck you? You like the character and hate them because they want to put their dick in a man? Everything is still likable about them, all of their character traits are still there.

Then why are the gay characters not repressed, to the extent that nobody knows they're gay characters?
Check mate, sociologist.

Really, it all depends on where you live. Places like Montgomery, Alabama, New Orleans and various other deep south places and the black population is huge.

Good, it's fucking gay and shouldn't be made. Just watch "Modern" "Family". Faggots don't have normal romances, they are too busy going on a coke fueled bathhouse butt binge to actually engage in any serious emotional bonding.

I do believe that 25% of the population have considered doing sexual acts with the same sex

Why do some people act like they were literally retarded?

T. Doesn't know a single small town homosexual
We live a quiet life and raise our daughter together. Anal isn't even our usual sexual activity. Faggot.

With the high dependency of international markets you will never see this

Sup Forums's sexuality is like at least 30% oddly fluid, are we Hollywood tier SJW too?

A lot of women are bisexual or would have sex with another woman, almost 65%. At least in North America.

Ironically there was a study into how people perceive homosexuality where they were asked to estimate what percentage of people were gay. The average was about 15℅ with some people estimating as high as 33℅

In actuality even when accounting for people "on the closet" it is understood about 6℅ of the population is any form of LGBT.

Because a person's sexuality doesn't come up in the course of most stories unless there is romance or complications from the sexuality

The entertainment industry doesn't gather all of the writers and directors every year and tell them how many gays they should have in each of their movies, despite what you want to believe.