Last Man Standing

Anyone like this show at all?

I'm actually finding it quite funny, and I haven't laughed at a sitcom in ten years. The CMT network is almost worse than AMC at self-advertising during commercial breaks, which sucks, but honestly this looks like the best thing Tim Allen has been apart of since The Santa Clause. What do you guys think?

And, most importantly, suuuuper qt daughter characters.

I watched an episode a few weeks ago and was amazed that a show on a Disney owned network was taking potshots at safe spaces. Seems decent.

Same, I don't understand why Sup Forums doesn't get more of a kick out of Tim Allen bashing liberals for 30 minutes.
Post Eve.

I'm a moderate with conservative parents. When I come home from uni, they place this sometimes.

It's comfy as fuck. Really, really comfy.

>eve
Mandy is fucking way better.
Great show though.

(here you go)

daughters were top cuties season one and then they had to replace the eldest with some linebacker

the fuck man

still mandy best waifu, check her out in Southbound

10/10 sitcom kino for Republicans

post pics of the actors and especially the actresses if you want to get noticed

Yeah, it's pretty refreshing. It's a very honest outlook at our current political climate, and desu as a left-leaning moderate I found a lot of the humor very balanced, not favoring the right or left.

Tim Allen's character is absolutely based.

Eldest daughter is a fucking bore anyways. Her character only exists to introduce the stereotypical douchey liberal husband. That's really my only complaint about the show.

> actresses
/this

patrician sitcom

>especially the actresses if you want to get noticed
Last time I did this, I got temp banned for waifu spamming.

Fuck it.

She really is ChloƩ's doppelganger. She looks even more atrocious with that nazi dyke haircut.
She was actually normal in the first season. She didn't become a lefty until the second season with the reintroduction of Ryan.

nu-mods are cancer, it can't be helped. Bumping with girls helps though as no fucker uses the catalog to find the better threads.

Glad to see Sup Forums finally recognizing this show.

Molly Ephraim is my jewfu.

no cleavage or anything?
do you like her clothes?

>dat Halloween episode where Mandy dressed as Eve and vice versa

I... I'm gonna need the title of this episode please.

Mandy is best girl

It was from this season.

It's basically HOME IMPROVEMENT light. A watered down version of Home Improvement with less then half of the charm of Home Improvement or the heart. They've replaced the totally 90s teen heart throb sons with sluty / SJW modern day daughters. The mom is a little less bitchy. No Al or Wilson.

Honestly the only reason it's still on the air is because people who are nostalgic for 90s family sitcoms ( the Fuller House crowd) or Nostalgic for Tim Allen himself tune in.

>that hard ass jab when Kyle makes fun of the mom

Trick or Treat

thank you

>this fuckin' guy

>Tim Allen as Donald Trump
That was funny as fuck

It's basically Home Improvement but not really
>stupid normies

>And, most importantly, suuuuper qt daughter characters.

Mandy is fucking way better.

Post Eve.

>daughters were top cuties

>still mandy best waifu,

>I got temp banned for waifu spamming.

>Molly Ephraim is my jewfu.

>dat Halloween episode where Mandy dressed as Eve and vice versa

>I... I'm gonna need the title of this episode

>Mandy is best girl

>I watch it because Waifu shit
Well, there you have it folks 90% of the posts in this thread just confirmed why Sup Forums gives a shit about the show. Because they enjoy jerking off to the young actresses. Not shocking news since this is Sup Forums.
I to have watched many shows for "The Plot" so I'm not here to judge.

Well shit man, like said, the only thing that gets discussion threads going on this god forsaken fucking board is posting hot grills.

I'm astonished this thread even got 25 replies.

Its enjoyable compared to most of ABCs sitcom line up.

It still suffers from a lot of the problems most sitcoms have though such as no character/story progression or too much too quickly like they are doing with eve lately,regardless its nice.I think the middle is the only sitcom that passes it that is currently airing.

any more lewds?

One of the writers literally posted here last year.

I've never watched this. How redpilled is it exactly?

>How redpilled is it exactly?
Oh brother. You need to step away from Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a while.

It's a contemporary conservative sitcom, it hits all the beats that any other family sitcom has, and it offers a generally fair and unbiased view of our modern US political climate. Tim Allen plays the right wing patriarch of his family, while his wife, daughters, and extended family plays with the dynamic. Some are lefties, some are righties, neither demonize the other.

It's a good show. Check it out, I believe they just added the first 5 seasons to Netflix.

geez
Taste is really going down hill nowadays. Wtf happened to this board
What's next, a 'Yes Dear' fanclub?

>What's next, a 'Yes Dear' fanclub?
Uhh, yeah.