Why does everyone hate the Warriors?

I don't get it. They are traditionally an irrelevant franchise, overshadowed by the Lakers and Clippers (and when they were good, the Kings)

They literally drafted their main core without getting any #1 picks, and they had enough foresight to structure their contracts in such a way that signing Durant was possible.

Why all the hate?

>overshadowed by the clippers

Lol no

Clippers have never had as many fans as the warriors

Warriors also have some very early basketball history.

I like them personally but hate Durant.

Superteam, draining all the talent pool in the NBA, millenials like them, durant went for a fucking ring rather then staying in oaklahoma, and everyone wears curry merchandise as if they've know him since day one

They struck a core in posers right when the NBA hit a drought, right when xeattle xehawks fan needed another goldboy team to root for because " i like watching winners bro lul" the actually team itself only deserves mild hate, but the fandom and constant dick sucking is really aggravating to real sports fans

Because they're good. Sup Forums hates successful teams.

>Sup Forums hates successful teams

Because the majority of their """fans""" come out of the woodworks and claim they are /lifelong/ fans

>Clippers have never had as many fans as the warriors

Doesn't being in LA automatically make them more popular than the Warriors before this era?

So?
What do "fans" even mean in a franchise based league?

Because they are gay.

Because they are the GOAT.

As a Manchester United fan I have experianced this reckless hatred for most of my life. Very sad. Very sad indeed! :(

lifelong fan here. I got my haircut at the same place and went to the same barber as Chris Mullen. I lived through Guggs, Sprewell choking bitches, and B Diddy. Fair weather fans are fucking awful, but that's what happens with successful teams. I get the hate of the fans, but I don't get the hate of the team.

The Lakers in the 80s and 00s were MORE dominant than the Warriors now, but the hate wasn't as strong

Because they are gay.

>lifelong fan here

*rolls eyes*

Why do you gloryhunt B?

It's a team literally created solely for homosexuals.

My cousin took me to a game when I was visiting and their were 2 guys making out and groping each other in the toilets like a couple of regular George Michaels and no-one even batted an eyelid!

That was my first and last experiance of the sport you call Basketball and it is not for me.

What do fans mean? You stay through the thick and thin and post for your team. Who's fans have certainly shown it, even if they're in the cellar.

>stating a fact is a gloryhunt

i've never hated Man Utd

its normal to hate GSW for this moment

>I got my haircut at the same place and went to the same barber as Chris Mullen. I lived through Guggs, Sprewell choking bitches, and B Diddy.
At least make yourself seem believeable.

This.
Also this.

Not an argument.

faggot bandwagoners

They don't. It's just your and your millennial spam shit.

not all niggers are warrior fans, but all warrior fans are niggers

Gooks*

t. Millennial

Why do all the Filipinos like root for the Warriors? As a Filipino from Dallas I go for my Mavs and if I really want to root for a winning team rather than my dying team I'll go for the Rockets or OKC because they're not that far from Dallas but I'll never be shallow enough to be some generic panface Filipino cheering for the Warriors for god knows why

>have lived in bay area all my life
>was always indifferent to the warriors because i was indifferent to the NBA
>2014 hits
>now every 3rd person you see in public is wearing warriors gear
>everyone pretends like they have been longtime fans of the team when the only jerseys you see are curry, durant, green, thompson, iguodala, maybe the rare david lee jersey
>pre-2014, you would literally see more OAKLAND ATHLETICS gear in public than warriors gear

I shit you not guys, before 2014, when the Warriors were bad, you would be lucky to see one piece of warriors gear (jersey/shirt/sweatshirt, even a hat) a month

Hell, the only basketball game i've ever attended was the day after christmas 2011 when the warriors played the bulls at oracle and derrick rose got more cheers than curry or ellis and half the arena were bulls fans

warriors fans like to tout their sellouts and super loud stadiums, and it's true, but the arena always used to be filled with opposing fans

Filipinos are to the bay area what Mexicans are to Texas. It's flooded with them out here, I'm not mad tho Filipino hoes love getting BLACKED.

>The Lakers in the 80s and 00s were MORE dominant than the Warriors now

no they weren't

as good as the 80's lakers were they played in a rock bottom terrible western conference. It wasn't till the late 80s the western conference started to get a couple of stronger teams going. Furthermroe those lakers, playing in a shit conference never won 70 games. They also lost a ton of nba finals. granted the 87 win over the celtics was mind blowing (that was a better celtics team)

The 00 lakers were great, and frankly thanks to prime Shaq (more than any other reason) no one could match up with them. But they also benefitted from a "down" league in general. There were no serious competitors to them appart from the Kings... post shaq they had to contend with the Suns, Mavs and Spurs, in the west and the Pistons and later in the decade the Celtics. The post Shaq lakers were not as dominant as the Shaq Lakers, they were very good in 07, but that team would have been bitch slapped by the shaq lakers.

Both

What about sharks stuff? Anyone wearing a sharks hat or a shirt or something?

All they do is jack 3s, and they suck at every other aspect of basketball

And durcunt is the biggest bitch in professional sports history

liberals hate winners

Not all. It's 50% james & 50% curry-probably came from bryant in philippine social media.