Episode 3.5 middle aged badass Obiwan movie when?

Episode 3.5 middle aged badass Obiwan movie when?

Soon. Disney know fans are clamoring for it.

>not making The Old Republic canon and doing a Darth Revan movie

it would make $10 billion

He did fuck all in exile but trust Disney to pull off some Last Samurai/Seven Samurai tier bullshit were Obi Wan singlehandley took out a whole tribe of raiding tusken raiders on tattootine without Palps, Vader, Jabba etc. ever finding out ....zzzzzzz

This. We'll be inundated with it. Besides, an Obi-Wan movie is way more interesting than a Hans Solo movie because you can still use McGregor.

>He hasn't seen the new comics.

I'm down whens the release? i am not a shill and havent even seen R1 yet and I though TFA was meh

Obi Wan movie could be cool

Comics are worthless, basically toilet paper with pictures on them.

Make it like an old spaghetti western where Old Ben is among the wretched hive of scum and villainy and I'm fucking there.

Loved Alec Guinness in ANH and loved Ewan Mcgregor in all three prequels. Bring back Mcgregor, set it on Tatoonie with this throw back to western and samurai films but with Aliens, Hutts and droids from different worlds and I'll be excited about Star Wars again.

>implying it won't be about Obi Wan tracking down the designers of the death star, who are coincidentally on Tatooine, and going toe-to-toe with their prototype land-sphere that can annihilate entire cities

Fucking this. Also get Ennio Morricone to score it.

>Luke, did I ever tell you how I met your father? My master and I were caught up in a trade dispute about the taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems. Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy Trade Federation stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo. While the congress of the Republic endlessly debated this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict... that's when we met your mom. She was actually a 13 year old queen. We rescued her from the evil blockade and ended up here on Tattooine. That's when we met your father. He was 9 years old, but he had a midichlorian count of 27,700. I thought he was a pathetic life form, and I never would have trained him if it wasn't Qui-Gon's dying wish. He was a good friend.

Discussion about Last Days in the Desert instead of Star Wars when?

what would have happend if maul had killed kenobi and not qon

>The force is just a fairy tale

Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion man.
*force chokes*

disney, pls

I'd like it. Maybe right after Episode 3 and he's depressed and given up on the Force and has to save a village and regain his belief.

Of all the good ideas: gritty western, space detective (like the hangover fett arc), etc

Disney will probably fuck it up with a by-the-numbers action piece

What? You'd prefer more wannabe Williams shit? Even authentic Williams isn't that good anymore. Might as well get Ennio.

sorry, I'm a tard - replied to wrong person I guess. Meant to reply to

Is this good? Saw a preview for it a couple days ago

Every Star Wars entry has the characters traveling planet to planet showcasing different environments. It's what makes Star Wars Star Wars. It's be interesting to see one set on just one planet.

Boba adventure just after ROTJ. But it has flash backs to him growing up after AOTC. Also would be a nice way to flesh out the galaxy between trilogies

>Obi Wan lands on Tatooine
>gives baby Luke to Ben
>spends the rest of the movie looking for a nice cave to hide in
>kills some sand niggers

Wow, great movie user.

They could do it in one city of a single planet and just build strong characters and lore.

Like the game we never got, SW3131 or the whole lower level coruscant arc in episode2

Space horror on an asteroid mining facility

they should do an arc where darth maul returns and savage opress team up against obiwan.

Don't be a retard cmon now serious ideas only

princess leia teenage problems movie when?

You know what would be really fucking cool? Maybe Obi-Wan wasn't actually that good, and he meets a girl out in the desert that's the actual Saber master of the universe, and she's completely unknown to prophecy because she exists on a higher plane than others in a way. Obi-Wan trains under her and is eventually captured, and she ends up saving the day and making Obi-Wan into the man he was in the original three? Sounds fucking cool right? And that character could be the one to train Rei if Luke dies?

Darth Vader solo movie where he hunts down Jedi and secretly searches for an apprentice to kill sheev

>Lost his Master
>Lost his best friend
>Lost all his other friends
>Lost his Queen GF

I want to see Obi-wan turn into some crazy old wizard in the desert being haunted by his nightmares yet still retaining the light side of the force.. Muh Inner conflict.

Kek, then go and watch film from picture related.

>the entire film Vader emphasizes that his main target is Obi
>as he finds more and more jedi he interrogates them all about Obi's location
>lots of feelsy moments of him reflecting on his friendship with Obi but his joy always turns to anger and he pushes the thoughts out with disgust
>the whole thing is framed as a sad tragedy

It could be a great character piece with some awesome action sequences

literally the film in op

Is it worth watching?

is it about his last days using the name obi wan before becoming old ben?

yea i want more prequels that adds more unnecessary bullshit that make watching the originals even harder

It's about the Biblical account of Jesus fasting and wandering in the desert, being tempted by Satan. Ewan plays both Jesus and Satan.

i thought so