Why do the Japanese love America so much?

Why do the Japanese love America so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZD0CzCrnBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theyre addicted to BBC

He said American, not Britian? And why would they have an affinity for the BBC anyway? Do they just really like QI and Dr. Who or something

>ruled by a nigger for almost 8 years
>country not overrun by niggers

Kek, get your facts straight.

Same reason why Britain loves America. To distance ourselves from the continentals.

they only like SOUTH America, not North.

C U C K
EVEN BIGGER C U C K

Lol.

>I want to worship whitu dicku

Ethnically Japanese, but raised in America. I think the reason is economic - in any restaurant I overhear people saying shit like, "If only I was better at speaking English..." They think that speaking English opens doors to opportunities. In addition at least 20% of the ads in the trains seem to be for English schools/teaching. So it is seen as something that is superior and valued. As America is the main source of most things, Japanese kind of use that as a starting point.

The side effect is that you get bilingual people that are completely retarded and absolute shit human beings with no soul.

Don't ever kid yourselves, the Japanese will never accept non-Japanese no matter how much their plastic smiles and forced politeness they show you.

Just my two cents. YMMV

I called you 57 times yesterday. Why didn't you answer you phone user-kun?!

Jesus fuck that creepy face

>tfw no psycho gf to obsess over me

I'd still bang her and take responsibility and bang the responsibility because that's what you do in Japan.

>implying that there are more niggers in Britain
Holy shit you guys are delusional.

The Asians worship America because of what they see on TV. Money sex party alcohol freedom etc.

>Britain loves America

liking the USA is mental illness

Coming from a fake country.

Japanese women recognize that white men are superior to Japanese men and thus want us.

the same goes for Japanese men, they realize that white women are superior to Japanese women.

we need each other for memes and anime

Stockholm syndrome

just a reminder
>America voted a black muslim as president TWICE
>US black population is 45,672,250, that's a larger black population than every African nation except Nigeria, DRC and Ethiopia
>US is 4th most populates African Nation
United States of Africa

Not getting the joke...

we can still be likable on the basis that we're harmless

overseas us propaganda

is that a neckbead, dirt, or diarrhea?

>getting triggered so hard by the first couple of words you stop reading and start replying

I can't wait for the Donald to tell the nips he won't be helping them for free and they are allowed to increase their defences

Stockholm Syndrome.

all of the above.

Kek what ever makes you feel more special snowflake

Out of fear for a third nuclear bombing

RIGHT ON BROTHER

let's all move to Japan and take their jobs and women. the gooks arent fucking them anyways

Something like that.

Because we not only kicked their ass, but allowed them to rebuild into a prosperous nation that kept its identity rather than becoming a defeated peoples who would be exploited by their conquerors.

forget my previous posts
the japanese must have heard this song

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZD0CzCrnBg

not really
and if trump gets in he is gonna fuck japan and break all the relationship up
looking forward to it

>looking forward to it
Yoshida?

>and if trump gets in he is gonna fuck japan and break all the relationship up

no we're just going to make it more expensive to build your cars over here

Stockholm syndome

As it should be.

I hate Amerifats
>mass shooting every day
Lol how can you fail so hard

I think it's ingrained in them to respect strong white men, because a certain someone...

Yoko is cute. CUTE!

They literally have Stockholm syndrome.

F U G

Because they are into sadomasochism and submission.

Is funny how every time someone say that Japan love America is either an American or someone with american ancestry but when you speak with Japanese about what country they love never say America, like they're always talking about Europeans countries.

Anyway, a Jap loving America is the best example of a cuck nation. If a country nuke you twice and you still love them, you have a big problem