>South Aleppo June 9
i.imgur.com/COW8MCg.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 14
>Jihadists capture Zeitan in southern Aleppo
>Syrian Army takes control of 42 residential blocks in Darayya
>Iraqi Army liberates key village in southern Mosul
>Syrian Army captures Ayn Issa in northern Latakia: map
>Jihadist rebels launch new offensive in southern Aleppo
>Syrian Army withdraws from three newly captured hills in the Latakia governorate
>Key rebel commander kidnapped
>Rebel commander survives assassination as infighting plagues Jaish Islam
>ISIS caliph killed in Coalition airstrike: Syrian TV
>Syrian Army continues offensive at strategic Latakia town
>Houthi forces liberate Maslub District in northern Yemen
>UAE military chopper crashes in southern Yemen
>Iraqi Army’s 37th Brigade arrives in southern Mosul for new offensive
>Iraqi forces detain Baghdadi’s top aide

Previous >SouthFront June 14
youtu.be/SHbdY0K7aQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcmtCDrubAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y50Y6Kal7t0
youtube.com/watch?v=xkMohOUC6Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=yZjwHOmBUlQ
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-propaganda-video-shows-fierce-clashes-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)
youtube.com/watch?v=n_9HBQNc6Ac
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/743084501669191680
twitter.com/KyleWOrton/status/743000199811960832
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for BIULD WALL !

2nd for Raqqa!

Nth for VKS

That's the comfiest hohol I've seen in a while.

Solid bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=WcmtCDrubAQ

Bumping

Remove Roach

bumb

Can people post SAA anime for mengienm Chan
thanks

Fugg wrong photo

Ka-52 active in Syria. May or June 2016

I'm off to bed and I also can't support a thread by myself. Try to keep it going guys.

And one of you weebs beter give our Sri Lankan his girl

Pic is a Polite Person in Palmyra for those interested.

goodnight everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=Y50Y6Kal7t0
youtube.com/watch?v=xkMohOUC6Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=yZjwHOmBUlQ

That's a really cutie piggu :3

almasdarnews.com/article/isis-propaganda-video-shows-fierce-clashes-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/

ISIS combat video from Deir-Ezzor

bump

How much is the Iran army involved in Syria and Iraq. Like, how many soldiers of them are fighting there?

Iranian army is not involved. Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (IRGC) does, thats some kind of elite regiment in Iran. Also mercs and shia fanatics of all sorts.
I dont know exact numbers and no one except Iran does, although wiki provides some.
But the wiki count every dead shia from Palestine, Iraq or Lebanon as an Iranian soldier and it is not exactly correct.

Hey friends, after Obama's speech I realized that we will most likely see the push for Mosul before the election, so he can leave with some respect and not a total failure in regards to Isis. I have also seen that apaches have been green lit for mosuls liberation.

So curious as to your thoughts on that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)

Mosul might fall this year.
Cant wait for the happenings ^^

Iam actually barely familiar with their deeds in Iraq. All i know that is General Suleimani is around Falujah now.

Even Fallujah isn't won back after 2 months of fighting.

Dreams are nice user.

New FSA training video from Latakia

youtube.com/watch?v=n_9HBQNc6Ac

Can /sg/ find it?

>grassy mountains
>no buildings
>barely any shots of the surrounds

unlikely man

Snack well piggu

Well if it's really from Latakia the area to search is very small since most is government held.

#Road to Raqqa

bump

well ISIS suplly lines are being cut off.
And Falluhjah is being besieged, this means that less soldiers are needed and can be used on other fronts.

Still, dreams though

Sleep tight, porker.

Just where are the supply lines of IS? Are they only being supplied through Turkey, or do they have alternative routes coming from other countries?

They sold oil to Turkey for weapons and rations. They are being supplied through Jordan and Saudi Arabia too.

Good Question.

At First they got supplies from USA, by missed airdrops. This stopped.
Also, they have captured a shit ton of ammo from the retreating armies, ( Iraqi army in particulair)

Once the IS area was established and the Iraqi Army was not retreating anymore, ( same can be said for SAA adn YPG) they were getting supllies from

1: soldiers of Iraq, corruption and shit like that, I dont know on what scale but I can imagine some guy selling weapons on the black market, which would lead in the hands of ISIS
2. Ceising weapons from other rebel groups ( North Allepo for reverence)
3. Trough Jordan border, ( The highway between Jordan and Iraq). This was road was captured by the Iraqi army a couple of weeks ago.
4. Again jordan but this time a bit more north, this was captured by the NSA, New Syrian Army, a rebel group funded by USA, fetted so no jihadis and their are only allowed to fight ISIS, They are not allowed to fight FSA or SAA.

5. Turkey, Massive convoys or trucks passed trough the border. YPG has closed them off from the East side of Lake Assad, and are now trying to close the West side as well ( Manbij and Al-Bab.

So most of the current supplies are coming in trough Turkey. If this is closed, it will be a huge blow for ISIS. They can still get some supplies and money from donaters. This money can be used to supplie or make their own equipment, But it would disable them to mount a large scale offensive. For the last year, ISIS has not been able to launch a succesfull offensive. North Allepo is a bit of an Offensive but they are loosing there as well.

Once ISIS is cut off its supplies will run out and the groups will be defeated. They will fall appart in smaller pockets of resistance which can be attacked one by one.

Jordan Border has been succesfully captured by NSA and Iraqi Army. So that route is for the most part, closed off.

bump

>NSA
NSA isnt exactly different from FSA plus knowing how good militants maintain the encirclement in Syria (not good at all) i doubt those supply lines are closed.

Thanks for the answers. It is somewhat this I thought.
Now, I understand that both Turkey and Jordan have massive corruption, but why hasn't anyone tried to stop the supply lines IN Turkey and Jordan. Turkey is technically a NATO allied, and Jordan also nominally a western partner. Of course both countries also have ties to the Saudis and their allies, which may account for them letting supplies for many other islamist groups, including Nusra, go through their contries. But seriously, can they get away with letting supplies to IS move over their borders?

is there any other source for this yet? Ive seen this guy sprout bullshit before, and weve never seen NSA outside of Jordan border zone

Second or third time Ive seen someone claim Tiger Forces are in Raqqa, still havent seen any proof

Raqqa offensive is led by Desert Hawks & SAA 4th Mech. Div.

Desert Hawks and Tiger Forces generally do not combine well.

Well, they are being supported with special forces on the ground ( UK )
They got hit by a suicide verhicle from ISIS.
They saw the verhicle coming from miles away but did not have the proper weapons to take it out, nor did they have any means to protect their outpost. Such as those makeshift bunker blocks. You know those boxes which can be set up and filled with sand. They did not have those. This not only killed a dozen of their fighetrs but also made a large dent in their moral. They were trained but were not properly supported by USA. They got breddy butmad about it. I dont know what the current status if of the NSA, but they are now being backed up by Special forces from UK, so I guess they current status has improved.

Also, they are differennt from the FSA, I dont know whether they work together though.
The FSA group which operates there does have a ceasfire argreement with SAA, so I guess thats good. In the past the SAA and the FSA combined their forces to defend themselves from an ISIS attack a couple of months ago.

The supply line is just a road, although to the left of the pocket, ISIS is still pressent so you might be right about the succes of the cut of supplies lines.

PIC RELATED.
Well, Jordan has most of it borders connecting with Rebel groups and faces corruption, as most ARAB countries ( Muslim countries in genreal, look at the corruption index kek)

Turkey has MASSIVE SUPPLIES LINES GOING TO ISIS.
I am talking about massive convoys of trucks, waiting hours to get into Syria to deliver goods to ISIS. On those packages you can even see Raqqua as it's destination. I doubt that the Turkies goverment is behind it. But their population is doing it, might just be for the money. Cause the war did bring a dent in Turkeys economy.
And with Russia not going on a holiday to Turkey because of the Airplane shooting, they have an even larger dent. This allong with Westerners not going to Turkey, or other Arab countries. 1/2

Also, to fuel the Turkeys economy, they needed oil.

Thats why they bought the cheap oil from ISIS.

The reason why they dont block the Supplie lines in Turkey?

Well money is one issue.
Also saying that Turkey supports ISIS wll upset Erdogan and he might unleass the rapefugees. He has Europe in a chokehold and can fuck merkel if he wants that.

Also, ISIS fight YPG and other Kurdish groups so it is a win-win for them. Recently they have been fighting ISIS with Artilley. But they have also engaged with SAA.
When the SAA makes some advances in Latakia, they sometimes get artilley on their head fired from Turkey. The same thing goes for YPG. A couple of months ago, the YPG made some gains against the Rebels and ISIS and Turkey shelled the Kurdish area. Not even on the frontline, just in the villages. Only a small ammount of civilains got hit though, But it does show Turkey way of handling anyone who fight rebels or ISIS.

They are a tricky cunt but criticing will blow back in your face due to Migrant rapefugee crisis. THey block the border for civilians but open in for Rebel fighters.

Why dont the Tiger fores and Dessert Hawks dont mix?

Dessert Hawks are not part of the SAA right? Just a militia group which is pro Syrian Goverment.

I think all the maps are giving a wrong idea usually

the western part near Sweida/Dam. ISIS pocket isnt NSA I think
and then I think NSA control is largely limited to near the border

but its hard to say. mostly cause theres a lot of desert and nothing else.

but Ive seen reports of FSA factions gaining some ground in ISIS Sweida/Damascus pocket and they werent NSA. Would need some more research to be sure if thats true.

#ISF #PMU flee from different areas of #Ramadi towards city centre but they have not left the city yet.

> Meanwhile Obama
> ISIS has not launched a succesful offensive operation for over a year now.

Fucking Obongo. Whenever he says something it seems that exactly the next day he gets proven wrong. Remember when he said ISIS has been contained and next day was Paris attacks?

Can't even do one thing right.

Perhaps it is good Idea to check out Military maps or other sources?

Post results please.

He was talking about ISIS in Syria and Iraq, that they were not gaining ground and the fronts were static and that they were loosing villages to other forces.

ISIS as an Terrorists organisation along with Terrorist attacks is far from being contained.

Also, a succesfull ofensive doesnt mean that ISIS can capture stuff. It means that they capture stuff, villages etc and are able to hold that position.
Just wait for a month and if ISIS is still in Ramadi ( in the captured areas) than that would be a succesfull offensive.

I know NSA and FSA are often fighting against Isis there.
But returning to NSA i seriously doubt they control atleast 50% of the land on your map.
Its a desert, some wannabe cartographers often dye miles of the desert after some group take few small hills or a little town.
And that region doesnt even have towns or villages.
Iam pretty sure everything aside from the road is a no mans land.

You are right, it is mostly dessert, this makes advancing quite easy too

A couple of days ago on hohol maps one could see that the NSA captured some weapons from ISIS.

The areas on the map are mostly dessert with a couple of outpost, It doesnt have a lot of strategical value other than blocking ISIS supply lines and defending Jordan from ISIS entering.

Again, thanks for a good answer.
Now I look forward to SAA and SDF finally closing the last supply line from Turkey, not just to see IS collapse, but also to see the Turkish reaction. Considering all the coalition forces fighting with SDF these days, U.S, French and German it is rumoured, I doubt Turkey will be able to interfere.
Maybe Turkey simply will accept that their days of making money off IS is over, and in stead step pressing the EU for money with the refegee threat.

I think that that is what is going to happen.

They might increase support in other rebels groups though to replace ISIS.

And thank you ^^

al Masdar back up

Today:
>SOUTHERN ALEPPO
Zaytan retaken around midnight, Khalasah heavy clashes continue
(Twitter sources/Masdar)

>RAQQA
SyAAF strike ISIS north of Zakia (around Aleppo/Raqqa border)
SyAAF strike ISIS south of Tabqah
(SANA)

>HAMA
SAA fights ISIS near al Mabouje/Mabu'jah and Akareb/Aqarib (east of al-Salamiyah)
(SANA)

Glory to Greater Syria!

Here you go my white friend.

While that is possible, I can guarantee that it will take twice as long to liberate the city. There is an estimated 5,000 Islamic state militants defend defending the city... a lot of pmu and is will die trying to re-capture it.

I understand. The main goal should be to cut off ISIS supplies lines. Than they will slowly loose they fighting capability and the future offensive will be easier to win due to low supplies ammount of ISIS. They cant keep shooting at you once their bullets run out.

apart from the Tabqah/Raqqah campaign anything else going on?
did SAA give up on S Aleppo?
E Aleppo dead?
Palmyra dead?
Latakia dead?

>did SAA give up on S Aleppo?
Losing territory, mainly untrained Shia militias though

>E Aleppo dead?
There was no offensive there

>Palmyra dead?
SAA recently took Arak and T3 pump station.

>Latakia dead?
SAA took some hills and a village yesterday. More gains are expected since they have fire control over a few more villages from the hills.

>did SAA give up on S Aleppo?
Losing territory but as long as El-Hadher stands its no biggie. Shia militia are losing ground but inflicting lots of casualties (not that JaF would ever show their own casualties in their propaganda). The last few attacks have been repelled; Zaytan and Birnah are geographicly nice defensive villages. Would take more then one JaF attack to take it. Would El-Hadher fall; SAA would intervin.

>E Aleppo dead?
they tried Mallah.. twice.. Aleppo is a deathtrap for anyone trying to gain ground. If u mean Al-Bad etc; the kurds are on it.

>Palmyra dead?
Arak + pumping station Al-Suknha soon
SAA recently took Arak and T3 pump station.

>Latakia dead?
Kabani is being a bitch. If it falls the SAA can keep advancing. they dont have a big advantage in contrary to when they were capping Salma and Kinsabba. Lattakia is sort of a side project now.

Does IS not even have the capacity to produce small arm ammunition, rifle bullets and such, in the territories it holds?
Brass cartridges and modern powder is not that hi-tech, so it should be possible to produce locally. Of course, any such factory would also make a prime bomb target.

But really, all those bullets they spray around like fireworks, are they all trucked in from other countries?

They have insane amount of soviet ammo they got from the post soviet countries.
Mainly Bulgaria and Ukraine.

Will the Yellow be Kurdistan?
Holy shit that is a fucked up country 90% desert.
Even with the oil and all, i would sell my mother not to live there.

Germany and Sweden, prepare for Kurdish refugees.

How is he supposed to sleep again?

They have the capacity to make bombs so I guess they would be able to make ammo as well. Weapons would be difficult but DIY mortars are realistics.

Still, I doubt it be enough to launch offensive but it is enough to defend and to do guerillia style warfare with IEDS

Kurdistan wont be real

Erdomeme will send his own population to Europe due to VISA free travel shit.

They still have a shit ton of ammo though.
But this war wont be over in a year. Although ISIS is getting weaker and weaker I doubt that they will be gone this year. I do forsee that ISIS will lose more areas in Iraq and possible some areas in Syria due the SAA and Allies and the YPG and Allies.

But with the long time of the war, supplies will be getting more and more of a problem. Just immagine a couple of years of little supplies getting to ISIS.It would hinder them in their offensivess. They are also loosing their oil trade and due to the cities and villages that they are lossing, they are also loosing tax revenue. Also it is getting harder for them to sell stuff such as captured art. So ISIS will loose reas but they will still be around for a couple of years in Iraq and Syria.

r8.

We all known that is a trap.

I doubt they can make ammo, its way harder than bombs. You can theoretically reload brass (and some sport marksmen people do that), but it takes time, the right explosive+primer+bullet. Doing that for rifle cartridges by hand takes way to much time. They probably reload the brass for artillery shells, if they can somehow get their hands on the explosive needed.

EAST GHOUTA OFFENSIVE CONTINUES
More gains near Jisreen by SAA

Source? Yesterday there was news that rebels launched a new offensive near Jisreen

Bumping with rare Assad

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/743084501669191680

He also says a new map will be posted soon on Masdar

Cant find any other sources yet, so lets hope he is right.

al-Masdar is sometimes off with reporting whether gains are outskirts or a town itsself (like Qarassi "recapture" last weekend was only outskirts), or reporting small gains when theyre still contested (like he said Arak airbase was taken 3 days before it really fully was)

So we'll see.

Al-Masdar News
20 min ·

Al-Masdar News website is being attacked by unknown hackers, We in the IT section are looking forward to fix this ASAP.

Any news from other sources?

>@sayed_ridha
>"There are no German special forces in Syria. The accusation is false," - Germany MoD via Reuters

>#IS regain control of al-Jamosiyah & Um 'Adasat NW of #Manbij

>Lieu. Gen. Raed Shaker Jawdat announces that #ISF & Iraqi Army have liberated al-Khadraa & al-Resala neighbourhoods in southern #Fallujah

According to his twitter, most Hezbollah forces left East Ghouta

Bump

hows the tabqa offensive going? are they taking the airbase anytime soon?
will they split up and continue on two different roads (tabqa / resafa-raqqa)

Who could possibly be behind this?

Greece question
do you think your people will vote for Commie scum again or will they at least vote in more conservatives

>Jaysh al-Fatah say they have taken 75% of Khalsa in southern #Aleppo, inflicted 6,000 casualties on Shi'a militias. Unclear on Zaytan.

twitter.com/KyleWOrton/status/743000199811960832

lol @ those medieval numbers.

They are going to vote for the US/EU sucks New Democracy. Same party that spent the last 40 years ruining Greece and originally signed away the country to Germany.

All parties in Greece are the same in that they will do what the US/EU want. The difference is how much they will try to fuck the people and in what way they will do it.

Thank you so much.
You made me laugh straight for five minutes.

YPG monument for the fallen

Rest in piss

>inflicted 6,000 casualties

always respect the martyrs otto (except the "moderates" fuck um) latest they died for a course and that's better than living a life with out a course ,living just for the sake of living and than slowing waiting at a old age at a hospital to just die