So, jay, what did you think of king crimson's brand new debut album, "in the court of the crimson king"?

so, jay, what did you think of king crimson's brand new debut album, "in the court of the crimson king"?

quality shitpost, my friend

>Well, Mike, uh, I liked it. I felt the middle had some issues, with the forth track and all, but overall I thought it was really memorable. The opener was really cool, I felt. Really hard hitting. A real nice tune. The track after that, uh, the second one, was, uh, I feel that a lot of people won't really like that one when they listen to it. I mean, it comes right after such a hard rocking tune, and the whole thing is really mellow. I liked it though, so, hey. The third one, uh, that's where we kind of get back into the more prog rock stuff and less mellow and all that. It's pretty good, but maybe a bit forgettable in comparison to, uh, the bookends of the album. Then, the forth track, oh boy. I mean, not horrible, just so bland and all. The singing takes a downturn, too, I feel. I felt it would of been better if the forth track and the second track swapped places or something. Anyways. The last track, uh, well, it was a really nice closer to it all. Real epic feel and all. I'm gonna recommend it.

>I thought it fucking sucked

i just realized every mars volta album sounds like this

damn

it's borderline experimental

This isn't Resident Evil we're talking about here.

Hey, Rich, what did you think about In the Court of the Crimson King?

could have finished 10 minutes earlier. It was an odd choice to have it end on 10 minutes of audio of 9/11

>Jay: I hated it.
>Mike: Really? I thought it was great.
>Jay: Well, I didn't HATE it.
Every time

What is the Movie 43 of music?

can Sup Forums redditors please stay in the containment board. You normalfags are spreading your eceleb garbage like cancer everywhere

What are the point of these people?

This has never actually happened

Woodstock '99 album

FUCK YOU, IT'S JANUARY!

They didn't shit on Discovery hard enough.

To someone on Sup Forums:

Someone whose opinion other strawmen take like it's the word of the bible, literal nazis or liberal idiots who should be burned at the stake with anyone who watches them

Normal fucking people:

Guys who like talking about movies on the internet and have a fun time creating content with friends.

damn...

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

literally who?

>mfw entire band is white

Mike Stoklasa and Jay Bauman of Red Letter Media

revival

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

anyone has the comic of nmh making itaots

whoa

I want to fuck the shit out of Jay

Jay would be like "I love it, it was great. *chuckles, then proceeds to take a few sips of his beer, while Mike would be kinda indifferent and would say something like "eh, it was good.", followed by a joke that kills everyone.

damn...

Jurassic World. He literally said it.

friend simulator

>He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.
I know this is memepasta, but do people actually think this? He helmed a long series of videos (and released an audio commentary) shitting all over Rogue One. And he repeatedly stated that he thought The Last Jedi was a joke.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Duran Duran - Thank You

Well Jay, this album reminded me of that Star Trek episode where...

Limp Bizkit- Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

This is borderline experimental

Is this replacing fantanoposting?

>"Well Jay, you're hate me but..."
>stifles laugh
>"I... l-loved it!"
>Jay looks at the camera in disgust

LOOK AT HIM
HE DOESN'T LIKE IT

>tfw no RLM of music
>instead we have the fucking melon
just kill me