JUST

pitchfork.com/news/lena-dunham-and-jack-antonoff-break-up/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video

OH NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A81Z6hGjGJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you were like me in high school, you were definitely hanging out on the bleachers during the high school football game. Definitely not on the field or a popular cheer leader--you were hanging out with the nerds, geeks, cool kids, or somewhere inbetween. If you were like me, then you're gonna love Jack Antonoff, the hipster alt rock n roller that has ALL of the blogs buzzing, trending on Facebook, and even has his own Instagram hashtag. His new band Bleachers is climbing up the charts, and if you're not sitting in their section, then you might just get cyberbullied.

When Antonoff isn't having FUN in the band Fun., he is making more cool music with his band BLEACHERS. The band has been featured on VH1's You Oughtta Know Fest 2014 and is making big waves in 2015.

The new song by Bleachers is "I wanna Get Better", which is a song about the desire to get better--something we can all relate to, specifically after our new year's resolutions.

And ladies, I've got bad news for you. He's TAKEN by Lena Dunham, better known as the Millennial Rosie O'Donnell. She's going to be AMAZING on The View! This hipster power couple is exactly the breath of fresh air the scene needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=A81Z6hGjGJQ

Buy the song off iTunes, AmazonMP3, the Google Play store, or just turn on the radio. It's hard to miss!

I bet she's already jumping on Chad's thundercock right the fuck now as we post

She’ll sit on a few black dicks before she goes back to publicly dating Jewish dudes

WHO FFFFFFFFUCKING CARES

IMAGINE WASTING 5 YEARS IN THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH THE FATTEST SLAGGIEST SLAG THAT EVER SLAGGED ON IN TO SLAGTOWN
JABBA THE HUT IS HER FUCKING FITNESS GOAL
RETROACTIVELY RUINED FUN. FOR ME

These ppl need trauma in their lives

Wow. The death of Sup Forums's favorite power couple is a dire omen for 2018.

If this continues, Andy Samberg and Joanna Newsom with be splitsville by the end of June

I get the hate for Dunham based on her personality. But jeez, she isn't -that- ugly. I mean, she's got a pretty face, probably could lose a few pounds. People act like she is hideous and that's just not true.

And Antonoff has two decent bands, Fun and Bleachers. I mean, they aren't what I'd listen to, but they are miles above most of the shit you hear on pop stations. He's got talent, albeit he's a crafty jew, but man, cut the guy some slack.

did he fug lorde?

>IMAGINE WASTING 5 YEARS IN THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH

This desu hell be fine they’ve probably broke up bc he could no longer resist the endless chain of smokin hot babes waiting to fuck him specifically now that he’s way more famous than he was 5 years ago

you could at least pretend you have readers other than 30 year old jewish women, p4k.

The fact that he has such poor judgement is proof enough that fun. are not worth listening to.

you're a good person

post of the year

Someone's personality can affect the way you look at their appearance

Getting on the cover of this month's Sound On Sound clearly went to his head.

>RETROACTIVELY RUINED FUN. FOR ME
fun needed ruining?

the constanza spoiler looks better than the real pic

t. ugly woman