So much diversity this year

So much diversity this year

well time to be gender fluid for more chances at a victory

What even is gender-fluid.

But will women be supportive if HE wins best actress?

Serparting the oscars by gender is horse shit. It should be by drama/comedy. 4 Categories like it is now, drop the actor/actress shit.

Or would only women win, cause they're better liars?

>It should be by drama/comedy
What about comedy-dramas?

Nah, if you want real equality, lump them all under one category.

That way men will literally win every year

It's person who can change their gender overtime, one day they're a male then a female. Shit ain't even real, there's zero information to back up their "condition"

Me on the left

its a lie. by all definition all people in the world are gender fluid because people are not living stereotypes so taking a bubble bath after hard day of chopping wood does not make you some new gender. all this gender stuff is an insult to transsexuals

nigga thats just crossdressing

>Shit ain't even real, there's zero information to back up their "condition"

I could have told you that for free.

Me on the right

donald trump
go away
racist sexist anti-gay

>donald trump
*Mike Pence

Whatever happened to the trannies who were born one gender, but just had the surgery to become the other one? Jesus christ they're practically Nazis these days.

it does not even involve a dress, its purely based on your whim or which energy you feel is stronger in you that day/hour (feminine or male)

Americans are so stupid

Could this mark the return of Kabui-kino?

I bet it's performance was nothing special and it's only being nominated because it's an it.

Crossdressing doesn't require a person to think they're the opposite gender, let alone a fictional one.

wtf

Mods, can you ban faggots that make threads like these for a month? Also tell Hiro to delete Sup Forums, thanks.

I cannot wait for an asteroid the hit the fucking planet

triggered redditor

>mentally ill faggots

Who even takes the Oscars seriously anymore?

>all this gender stuff is an insult to transsexuals

Trannies are worse, at least gender fluid faggots admit they're choosing to act like bitches.

me

>Sup Forums

Lol kelly mantle is a literally who even among rupaul contestants.

give bianca del rio a fucking oscar, that I can get behind

Is this bacon dress lady?

>giving a single shit about the Academy Awards, ever since Rocky beat out Network, All the President's Men, Taxi Driver and Bound For Glory for Best Picture of 1976

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Network

Every poster knows things are bad, it's a site slowdown, everybody is banned or afraid of being banned, a shitpost buys a (You)'s worth, Gook is going bust, mods keep the banhammer under their hotpockets, shitposters are running wild in the threads, there is no browser who seems to know what to do, there is no end to it, you know, the boards are unfit to visit, the posts are unfit to read, we sit watching the boards whilst some local poster tells us today we had 15 Bane threads and 63 cunny threads if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad, worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like every board is going crazy so we don't crossboards any more, we sit in our generals and slowly the website we're living in is getting smaller and all we say is "please at least leave us alone in our generals, let me have my tripfags and my memes and my pastas and I won't say anything, just leave us alone" WELL I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU ALONE. I WANT YOU TO GET MAD!

I don't want you to protest, I don't you to riot, I don't want you to write to /qa/, I wouldn't know what to tell you to write, I don't know what to do about the slowdown, the size limit, the Sup Forumstards and shitposters in the threads. All I know is that first, you've got to get mad. You've gotta say, "I'm a Sup Forums poster, goddammit! My life has value!". So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this any more!!"

Except transgenderism is a legitimate disorder with empirical evidence to back it up.

And? Transtrenderism is still a mental illness. My dad was a doctor for 40 years, the response was ALWAYS mental help. It is not a genetic condition or a viral, bacterial or fungal infection. It is a mental illness. End. Of.

Gender fluid is a reason to ridicule someone if they aren't androgynous enough to pull off the other gender. Tilda Swinton can play a man's role just fine.

a mental illness

>What even is gender-fluid.
this is male gender-fluid

and this is female gender-fluid

>Transtrenderism is still a mental illness. My dad was a doctor for 40 years, the response was ALWAYS mental help

So? Does that mean that transgender people are automatically equatable with psycho paths and serial killers? You wouldn't say that about some /r9k/ faggot who was depressed about not getting laid. And yeah, therapy, combined with medical transition IS the best way to help.

People that have no idea how the site and culture works should stop making suggestions on how to improve it.

Don't ever respond to me with that shit ever again.

That's exactly why genderfluid fags are worse. They're not being held back by a disorder. They're contributing to the problem with all the enablers.

fuck off back to your echo chamber reddit

>Does that mean that transgender people are automatically equatable with psycho paths and serial killers?

Nice strawman

>You wouldn't say that about some /r9k/ faggot who was depressed about not getting laid

People would say that yeah, but they don't get empathy like the special snowflake transgenders and people with meme identities.

so many triggered insecure wittle boys

is this a woman?

i dont know anymore

>not Kabukino

yes

Is that a real dick or not? What the hell?

Yes, why would you think otherwise?

It looks like a dildo.

is that brendan fraser on the left

If Kelly Mantle won both the male and female award, then trans people would officially lose their oppressed status and we'd never have to pretend to care about them again.

A super power. Plastic Man, Mr. Fantastic, Elongated Man, and Mrs. Incredible all have it.

just block me

But it doesn't work like that.

You know what I could've rolled with them giving some trans person an oscar but this shit is ridiculous.

>gender fluid

I would like to engender my fluid on her face if you know what I mean

Wasted quads

gender fluid aka dykes wanting a kewl nickname. why do they pander to these monkeys.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE MALE/FEMALE AREN'T GENDERS. THEY'RE SEXES.

If you've got a dick, you're a male, even if you dress like a woman.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PROGRESSSSSSSSSS