CUPCAKKE IS THE GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME

youtu.be/hu_XwnAiMXg

I clicked expecting to laugh at the bad music and rapping, but this is better than cardi b and nikki minaj.
Talking about the music only and the way she raps, not the lyrics content.

>mfw cinnamon toast crunch

better than princess nokia too

pitchforks opinions on hip hop are garbage

they will never give any rap album below a 6 because theyre afraid of black people not thinking theyre cool

Cupcakke is literally shit-tier, cant believe some people listen to garbage.

>mfw I immediately associated her name with bukkake because of the two Ks placed next to each other
Well, that's unfortunate.

isn't that intentional though?

That ain't frosting

>the absolute state of music in January 2018

Is it? If so, she's a weeb jackass.

>Her hyper-sexualized and often comical lyrical content has gained her songs notoriety across the internet, and she has since developed a strong online fanbase whom she nicknamed "slurpers".

I'm not trying to slutshame her, but she genuinely seems like a horribly vapid person who places too high of a value on sex.

how high is too high?
There is literally nothing wrong with having sex

>I thought I came but I peed on a dick
>my stretch marks itch
Gross dude

it's just that the lion's share of american (and by extension most of western) comedy is just talking about sex nowadays, that's all.

I mean not that sex can't be or even isn't absurd and funny, but just saying something lewd shouldn't be the be-all end-all of comedy as it seems to be nowadays

No there's nothing wrong with having sex. I guess it's just how tastelessly blatant her sexual content is that makes me roll my eyes and wave my hand dismissively. She's a dime a dozen when it comes to being raunchy while thinking it's transgressive or declarative.

If I looked like her I'd place a pretty high value on sex too.

>horribly vapid person who places too high of a value on sex.

You realize that the character of her rapper likely has no reflection of how she is as a person? You could just say that Black Sabbath seem like horribly vapid people who place too high a value on Satan. Most famous artists get big on a defining aesthetic choice, this has been the case for years. I don't like her music but this is the most childish criticism I've ever read.

That's fair. I'm being a cranky turd right now.

I'm halfway through the album. The rapping is good. The beats are amateur. The lyrics are entertaining.
overall better than I expected

I think her as a person is pretty much who she portrays as an artist. A fat vapid slut.

basically a fat uneducated missy elliott

underrated post

>I think

This is completely baseless. Do you know her personally in real life? No? Then what you think means absolutely nothing.

this is how i've felt about her. and this album has easily the best production she's gotten to rap over, and it's still bland as hell. someone's gotta step in and give her something decent to work with