SHILLS MUST DIE!

SHILLS MUST DIE!

mods should sticky this desu

also /r9k/ found out first topkek

>partnetrship with cancer spawn point
That's the way 2ch turned into bottle of rotten blood.

lol what?

Let them come. Frostmourne hungers.

>And the best thing is Sup Forums still doesn't know that they are being anihilated from within.

Its so fun to teach a couple of hard faggots what the meaning of pissing in a sea of piss means.

>implying this isn't a ruse
/r9k/ is already shit, who cares if they get raided. reddit will improve the board by emptying some of the piss jars.

Sup Forums is in constant siege mentality mode, so lasting change is not possible.

>Australians losing their shitposting jobs to outsourced Redditors

Probably similar quality to Chinese knockoffs too.

marked as read

These kids thought they were anything compared to shillaries army that will never stand down now that she is mad.

I have the strange feeling that 90% of the redditor invasion would be fucking Leafs

>/robot/
>implying /r9k/ will fall for pro-normie trolling and reddit-tier "raids"
Can get much further up their own ass

kek

bring it sister, misogyny my ass

up

They're pissing in an ocean of piss. Everytime the libkikes try this, we just reprogram and radicalize them to suit our goals.

Most kike-hating regulars here know bait when they see it.

You need to draw the guy but with a hunchback because Sweden needs to be included in that pic.

Ah you think shitposting is your ally? You merely adopted the shitpost. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see normie posts until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

> censoring names of shills
Bait as usual.