/trek/ Can't see shieeeeeeeet-edition

Previous thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11839444/
strawpoll.me/11892321
youtube.com/shared?ci=uRyA3EvmhSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was his name again?

I'm almost through with 1st season of the original series and it's amazing. Please tell me next generation is also good

Best Dax comin' through.

Next Generation is even better. After season 2, the first two seasons are not as good

I can't decide what I hate more. Lwaxana Troi episodes or Bajoran religion episodes.

tbqh Geordi was a great character when you think that 99.9% of engineer chiefs are shitty boring nerds

i mean at least he was black

fuck :(
I'm in love with mccoy is he in the next generation or is it completely new cast?

strawpoll.me/11839444/
strawpoll.me/11839444/
strawpoll.me/11839444/

O DEY LAFFIN

strawpoll.me/11892321

Let's settle this Trek. Ezri or Jadzia?

I personally prefer TNG over TOS. TOS differs from other shows in a big way. All other Treks get a lot better on third season. TOS got budget cut for third season and it shows a lot.

What does Jeri Ryan look like now?

Should I click?

got it thanks, I would still complete it though

The first two seasons feel as though they try to emulate the original 60's series somewhat.

Eventually they figure things out and fork off in their own direction, but it just felt awkward for that first season especially.

It's a completely new cast

>McCoy
He's dead, Jim
DeForest Kelley, that is.

>What does Jeri Ryan look like now?

MOMMY Tier

Not even a competition; Jadziya is about as interesting as watching paint dry and Ezri was more likeable in six episodes than Jadziya was in six seasons.

Unf.

>when you started to call out the faggy bashir poster and now he namefags

Good lad; 'llowing us to filter or unfilter him as we see fit.

>he really is a sick degenerate at times though

He'll get b& one of these days.

>likeable

It was a sickening forced likability where they gave her arbitrary flaws because they wanted the audience to fall in love with her. Ezri is waifubait moeshit while Jadzia is an actual character.

Bashirfaggot is a real fucking weirdo and I hate them.

What is the closest thing Trek has to a holiday episode?

>We will never get a married enlisted couple who gets their kicks by sexually harrassing each other while on duty

I really, really want this.

>it's a mirror!Ezri and mirror!Kira episode

There was a VOY episode where Janeway's ancestor was doing something and I think it was Christmas
It was a terrible episode

>fuck :(
>I'm in love with mccoy is he in the next generation or is it completely new cast?

Completely new cast and it is set 70 years after TOS. DeForest Kelley has basically a small cameo role in pilot episode of TNG. Leonard Nimoy and James Doohan have quest starring episodes in TNG. Unification part I and II are about Spock and his dad being diplomats. In Relics Scotty gets drunk. Sulu and Rand appear on Voyager episode Flashback, that is 30th anniversary episode. DS9's 30th anniversary episode is called Trials and Tribble-ations and it is basically TOS episode The Trouble with Tribbles, with DS9 crew inserted to archive footage with clever editing and CGI.

Closest thing to McCoy in newer Treks is probably EMH of Voyager as he ends up being things other than doctor quite often.

>tbqh Geordi was a great character when you think that 99.9% of engineer chiefs are shitty boring nerds

Geordi had much less "own" episodes than rest of main cast.

3rd season of TOS has bunch of brilliant episodes and Spocks Brain plus space hippies.

11:59
It was a like bad episode of Northern Exposure, which means it was actually okay.
But since it was Star Trek in the north Mid-West, it was mind numbingly bad.
No redeeming value whatsoever.

Mirror Ezri was even hotter than regular Ezri.

Ditto Kira

Eh. A bit too slutty for me desu.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Give rankings of:
>Normal Kira
>Mirror Kira
>Cardassian Kira
>Resistance Flashback Kira
>Starfleet Uniform Kira

Okay, here goes..
So basically I have a penis and a scrotum holding two ovular balls called testes.
Now these testes connect to what's known as the prostate gland through a duct called the vas deferens.
Stay with me, okay? Now here, in the prostate, a fluid is secreted and expelled with a fertilizer, so to speak, called sperm.
They combine to form a mixture excretion called semen.
When in a state of sexual arousal, the penis, that long but limp shaft you see here, hardens via a balloon effect that increases the flow of blood within it.
As the intercourse of my species reaches it's "critical state", the prostate expels the semen through a duct that leads to the urethral opening, or the end of my penis, and expels it out into our female's vagina.
I could show you how this actualized if you are interested.

Cardassian Kira > Pregnant Kira > Starfleet Uniform Kira > Mirror Kira > Normal Kira > Resistance Flashback Kira

>Normal Kira
5/10
>Mirror Kira
8/10
>Cardassian Kira
7.5/10
>Resistance Flashback Kira
8.5/10
>Starfleet Uniform Kira
9/10

Flashback Kira (sweet Jesus that hair) >>> Starfleet Kira > normal Kira > mirror Kira = Cardassian Kira

Shittiest part about that episode is the fact how writing it started. Original idea by John DeLancie was to have Q mind fuck random ancestors of Janeway and some random TNG regular. It could have been so much better.

I've always wondered, why don't enemy aliens ever comment on the racial disparities of humans?
You'd think the most varied species would be noticed by other species who's only distinction lies in facial structure, than than skintone, hair color/style, and cranial structure.

Why has no one ever said, "Picard, how could you ever hope to defeat my ship when you employ a monkey as your chief engineer? Can he even spell "warp"?

This might as well have, "made in reddit" at the top.

kys nigger

>I've always wondered, why don't enemy aliens ever comment on the racial disparities of humans?

Because it gives the humans a chance to do it once in a blue for shock value.

wait so after tos trek becomes sjw? lame dude

I didn't remember Ziyal being nearly as cute the first time I watched DS9 but man oh man. I don't even like xenos and I'd hit that like a quantum torpedo.

>Unf.

What did baby mean by this?

She was taken by a man of pseudo-psycho-sexual qualities later on.

Did Garak actually love her or was she just his beard?

I think it could've been a number of things.
Early Ziyal he thought was trying to kill her.
Then later she showed affection for him and he finally started to grow calm around her until Dukat showed up.
And by then, he seemed to be generally interested in her.

Garak is trysexual. Or pan-whatever. And that's how Andy played him. So long as Garak's in control, like an interrogation with potential torture, it's fair game for him (how I see it).

>Kira-in-heat tempting O'Brien to cuckold his gook wife

>he hasn't invested in Dilithium Crystals yet

lmao you guys are gonna be so pissed when I'm a trillionaire in 60 years.

Picard doing stand up. youtube.com/shared?ci=uRyA3EvmhSE

That line alone nearly ruined the fucking episode for me.

Ruined the whole show for me. Fucking niggers.

I don't see what your problem is.

Sup Forums complains every day about historical inaccuracies in our historical fiction.

Sisko is Just Like Us, he's, dare I say it, /our guy/.

>Bajorans constantly REEEEE about how the Cardassians destroyed their culture
>Someone tries to revive pre-occupation values and everyone hates it

The more you find out about Bajorans, the more you support the occupation.

That was the episode that made me realize Bajorans were a metaphor for Indians rather than Jews or Palestinians

Except that the Cardassians aren't inviting bajorans to Cardassia by the million and flagellating themselves over how wrong the occupation was while brainwashing their children into a lifetime of guilt and self-loathing.

TOS episode Charlie X:
"On Earth today, it's Thanksgiving. If the crew has to eat synthetic meat loaf, I want it to look like turkey."

When Han was trying to get Chewie home in time for Life Day. Oh wait...

That was actually quite good.

>it's
Persian flaw or legit stupidity?

she legit looks exactly like my mom

O'brian, pretending to be Kira's pimp offers her to a Cardassian guard. Kira, with her hand on her hip, looks the guard up and down and says, "That child? He wouldn't know what to do with me."

She was effin' hot in that scene.

"it's" pasta from before Soren posting went completely stale

p-pics? please?

Yeah, the truth sucks, doesn't it?

You're a fucking weirdo.

#BeigeLivesMatter

the real'est nigga-jordie

No, you BashFag

Some people seem to think that Odo would be more likely some sort of wall builder.

Why did the background change?

This is shit and therefore you're shit for posting it.

Worf would probably agree with him.

Odo is a kind of no bullshit type, he wouldn't be like that and would treat everyone on a case by case basis.

liberals would still hate him for not giving special privileges to minorities and being part of a "privileged" race that is the ruling class in the dominion

You're walking through the barren desert of a distant planet when this mother fucker comes and throws a boulder at you

what do?

What's some essential /comfytrek/?

I just went into this expecting "oh boy its another klingon/vulkan ritual BS episode" but instead got a fun nostalgia ride, would recommend

test

That episode is less than 1/10th as good as the other 30th anniversary episode.

Well no shit sherlock it's Voyager after all

Was still a pretty comfy ep to watch though, probably one of the few VOY's I'd recommend

Call my agent and stunt double then start kicking some bass.

FEET FEET FEET FEET FEET

Any episode about those darn kids causing mischief on the giant shopping mall in space

Remember when Senator Jack Ryan of Illinois was her husband and lost his senate seat to King Nigger Obama because he got caught sending Jeri Ryan to BBC Big Black Cock Niggerdick Cuckoldress Fuck Parties so that he could watch her take massive nigger shlongs in her cybercunt?

The Ferengi episodes from DS9, especially The Magnificent Ferengi.

Wow, what? Details please

We all do, Terry.

all of us

>friend tells me he finally finished DS9
>"but I had to skip those ferengi episodes of course"
>mfw

At least he has them saved for later I suppose

See .

So now Russia is compromising the integrity of Star Trek by hacking this information and leaking it?

Why was this a meme anyway?

'Cause you're too blind to see it?

>tfw to intelligent for /trek/ memes

Anyone who watches TNG knows that he can see fine with them though, if not better.

Face it, the meme makes no sense.

Yeah, but just like how everyone else was rendered useless the phenomenon-of-the-week usually fucked up his eyes too.

But those 'Impact' font tier memes seem to be half in the bag anyways.

It also makes less sense considering Geordi was only on the bridge for a season or in the rare case he transferred his console to the engineering station behind Worf.

It's just poorly thought out, like most things in life.

Only real reason I can think of is non-watchers who are only mildly familiar with the show finding it funny

Meanwhile any serious trekkie probably has a fit whenever it gets posted, which is probably why it gets posted so much

A meme is a unit of cultural transmission not an image macro, impact font macros are traditional, half in the bag means well on the way to being drunk not whatever you thought it meant because of rlm, and please kill yourself for not knowing what any of the words you use mean

Whoever made that spelled Qo'noS wrong. Just thought I'd be a stickly dick and point that out.

Jeri Ryan was married to a senator who tried to take her to sex clubs. She refused, filed for divorce. Details from the divorce leaked to the public, and the senator was disgraced. Obama took his slot, and the rest is history.

He's trying SOOO hard right now.
We can pity a guy this desperate for attention.