What the fuck

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkKxsYgv12M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not how you spell KINO, op

there's a reason for that

Best anime/cartoon adaption ever. Period. Stay's true to the material, managrs to be fresh, and is a fucking eye orgasm the whole way through.

The chimp and kid are annoying, granted. But this is what all anime movies should strive to be like.

This movie was comfy and fun.

Does anyone else think it looks exactly like lazytown

>eyegasm

Fucking this. The wachowski sisters did it right. The colours had me straight tripping.

fucking memers, it's literally unwatchably bad
it's like they wachowski's wanted to beat Lucas' prequels fiasco and succeeded

That cut from the big bad CEO telling Speed that everything he thought about racing being a lie to Spritle and Chim-Chim driving in the cart was the hardest I've laughed this year. All the other garbage with them was forgiven for me.

It's a top tier pleb filter

stopped this turd halfway, should have never started it, fucking trainwreck in every way

oh look and it's another contrarian episode on Sup Forums

Was the Matrix a mistake?

I'm just confused why the two Matrix sequels and Speed Racer can be so damn bad.

let's not forget Jupiter Ascending

I don't understand how they were able to make the Matrix and Cloud Atlas when the rest is so terrible

is it kino?

It's not for everyone, but if you watch it there is a chance you might like it.
And when that time comes we'll be waiting for you at the participant's circle.

>Was the Matrix a mistake?
No. It makes sense when you notice that Agent Smith is the chosen one, not Neo, chosen by the Oracle and that the outside world of the matrix is within the matrix, constructed by the Architect. The train man is the connection between those two worlds and why he kicks Neo's ass in the 3rd movie.

Cloud was too ambitious.

i liked it, fuck you

See

GET THAT WEAK SHIT OFF OF MY TRACK

The mom-son and dad-son talks were really heartwarming

The final race is really superb

There's a cool scene where Racer X fucking murders a ninja by crushing him in half with a couch

Royalton was well written and acted, a very fun villain

Ricci was hot

At least the parts that are boring have something cool in the background you can look at

Most everything else was pretty dumb, the entire section of the movie that takes place during that rally race is boring and silly. Maybe they shouldn't have doubled down so hard on the kid angle, I mean kids didn't laugh at cootie jokes in 2008 so who was that even for

For kids, obviously.
Speed Racer was always for kids.

>dat final lap

Pure unadulterated kino

Name me one boring scene in the movie.

It's supposed to be corny, autismo

Were you expecting a gritty and macabre Speed Racer adaptation? You're an idiot

Probably the most underrated film of the past ten years.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkKxsYgv12M

I unironically love this movie, yet my girlfriend who loved bad movies (The Room, MST3K, etc) hated it. And I'm usually the one pulling out the French and Iranian new wave... I don't get it.

The best thing about the movie is how sincere it is. It came out at a time when gritty grimdark shit was all the rage and it was just upbeat, funny, but still serious enough and with a good heartfelt message. Add on being a blast to look at and it's a winner.

Tell your girlfriend she has shit taste.