Does anyone have that amazing Vader scene?

Does anyone have that amazing Vader scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNDwCsFzS8c?t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=aWKeuLieNuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's in like every Rogue One thread

>Amazing

You know he could have just thrown his lightsaber like a boomerang and wiped them all out in 2 seconds

He hadn't learnt that neat spinning trick yet.

Can you point me to a post friendo

is that a new meme like BvS or something? that scene has NOTHING special except being pure fan service, it's just vader killing people for like 10 secunds, there's absolutly nothing special about it

lightsabers go off if they take their thumb from the handle

someone just post that scene where Vader doesn't have his mask on

>implying force strangles arent a lazy replacement for doing stunts in an annoying robot custom.

There's nothing special about most of Star Wars. It's a scene that felt vastly different from the rest of the iconic series and it was legitimately cool. Fanservice, sure, but it was nice to watch.

Haven't really seen Vader go apeshit like that before. I guess most people that grew up with the sequels see him as a fag too.

He literally throws it in Jedi???

Bump

t. jaded millenial

Born in 85. Get fucked, 90s kid.

In fairness, that's still a millennial.

Normies legit love it for some reason, every person I've talked to that's seen it, or I've heard from on social media seem to say that was the point the movie really went "crazy" for them

no one born before widespread internet cares.

that takes 1250 ForcePoints and he needed to save some for the guys on the other side of the door.

Am I the only one who loved Vader's first scene?

THANK GOD they cut out Krennic's "THE POWER THAT WE HAVE IS... AWESOME" because that definitely did not fit.

I loved the version they used how Krennic's voice is so weak as he sounds scared near Vader. Exactly how it should be.

btw I had no problem with Vader's "Don't choke on your ambition".

Funny thing is that the chick next to my sighed to her boyfriend saying "I can't believe he actually said this".

t. millenial

Nah, Vader has been farming youngling xp long enough to perform Advanced SaberThrow™

Is the actor who played Krennic the same guy from TDKR who gets his neck snapped by big guy?

Bump

i liked it. with James earl jones, vader has always been sassy

Not this fucking meme again.... FUCK OFF

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Detachable thumbs.

BvS is not a meme. It's a good film.

whats sage???

>Sup Forums circa 2002
>"Does anyone have that amazing Yoda scene?"

>people actually calling that "amazing"
>probably the same people that will throw an autistic fit over Yoda going HAM on Episode II

suck a dick George

kek

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you felt for the meme

>came to this thread expecting to see the scene
>nobody posted it

fucking useless faggots

Lair...

yoda scene was GOAT
when i was 8

Did it sound to anyone else like Jones was putting on an accent in that scene?

Vader sounded particularly African for some reason.

It's also hamfisted, over the top, and contradicts Vader's behavior in the opening scenes of ANH.

Kids are excited around here because they're underage/manchildren and "DUDE HOLY SHIT VADER MERKING THOSE REBELS I FINALLY GOT TO SEE A LIGHTSABER AFTER SITTING THROUGH TWO HOURS OF NOTHING".

You're wrong.

He can't do the Vader voice anymore, it's an embarrassment. Just fucking hire an impersonator already.

No, I'm not.

It's the same thing Edwards pulled with his Godzilla remake. Give them an hour and forty five minutes of bullshit and shove something "badass" in within the last fifteen minutes (atomic breath scene), so bottom feeders will walk out thinking that last moment they enjoyed so much made up for the entire rest of the film. And when they tell other retards about it, they'll just gush about how "cool" that last scene was.

Guy's a fucking hack and you're a tool.

nah you don't know what you're talking about. you probably read this earlier and just regurgitating because you think you sound cool on a japanese image board.

pathetic

I saw the movie at the first available showing on Thursday night. I am a Star Wars fan and was willing to give the movie the benefit of the doubt.

But yeah, I'm just shitting on the movie to impress some anonymous strangers. Not because it's my actual opinion. Good call.

You mean the seen where he choked a guy and then looked over his shoulder and said:
>"Psssh nothing personal kid. Don't CHOKE on your own ambition."

I watched this opening night with some of my normie friends, and one of them said, "what a fucking dumb thing to say," right there in the theater.

Honestly, why did they put this and all the other stupid "humor" into Rogue One?

>tfw James Earl Jones is getting more tired and his delivery was weak due to old age
Feels bad man, you can tell he's still trying in his 80's but his body just can't hold up with it.

He probably just read the script where it said this:
and realized the movie was a piece of shit. Why put any effort into the role after that?

Because Disney had 40% of the film reshot (which I'm guess was the first half of the movie since it was pretty shit up until they go after Galen).

I think after having to read RotS's script, he just gave up on the whole "trying" thing.

>Darth Vader should never say the word "Padme". Or "Snuffleupagus".

why are you surprised? Sup Forums is literally made up of 90% drooling idiots born in 1998 now. let that sink in before you act surprised again

> LE TRUE STAR WARS FAN WATCH ON OPENING NIGHT

nice damage control faggot

>amazing

They threw it in literally in the last 2 minutes of the movie just to satisfy nerds who wanted to see him kick ass.

How does that contradict his behavior?
If anything it shows how he didn't put much effort in later due to being tired from the first encounter and shows how arrogant he was to think he could just stab his way through.

The only thing I would question however, is why Leia was even on that cruiser in the first place despite being more vital to the rebellion than Mon Mothma.

>
>BvS
>meme

retarded cuck

He was hacking his way through rebels because he was chasing the plans

He didn't have to hack his way through rebels in the opening scene of ANH because they had already surrendered and he assumed Leia still had the chip

>decide to pirate a 3d screening
>don't even put the camera lens behind one of the polarized lenses

What a fucking retard.

I didn't notice that he just offhandedly slices that guy through the torso. I thought he was dead from his neck breaking when he hit the ceiling.

If he just left the bacta tank in this film
How the fuck is his presence in rebels valid?

He doesn't spend 24/7 in the suit. The bacta tank is his equivalent of a shower. Potentially pooping and all the other hygienic shit you take for granted as well.

goddamn that loooooked so fucking good in the movie theater.

The man spent hours baking on the side of a lava river. There's no soft tissues left, he lacks most of the body parts required to poop.

In one of the books, its mentioned that Vader wishes he could bite his own tongue off and swallow it and choke himself to death, but it was burned out on Mustafar.

lmao this fucking dude right here

This rivals RoTJ's Vader vs Luke scene.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a good action scene, which it was. The idiot that said it was out of character for Vader is a fucking idiot.

Just like in BvS, the warehouse dock scene was an excellent fighting scene.

Short, brutal, well-choreographed and intense.

Seriously

>In one of the books, its mentioned that Vader wishes he could bite his own tongue off and swallow it and choke himself to death, but it was burned out on Mustafar.
well that's contradicted by his talking without the helmet at the end of jedi. plus in general he speaks like a shakespearean actor, which he couldn't do without a tongue

wait

a fucking second

>standing on the exit gate

HOW IS HE NOT BEING SUCKED INTO SPACE

???

>that slow activation of his lightsaber in the black smoke
>just goes apeshit on rebel scum even though he didn't do any of that shit later on vs. luke

i still enjoyed it

does jyn poop?

>bvs warehouse scene
>intense

The entire movie was boring.

post the bacta one

I lold, I couldn't believe it. They had Darth Vader drop a one liner on that nigga like he was Mr. Freeze. Do you think Vader keeps a list of choking puns to use to break up the tedium of being a spooky sith Lord?

>how do airlocks work?

He doesn't speak at all. The voice of Vader is the voice of the suit. He whispers (with a soft, throaty lisp you may recall) and the suit speaks for him.

The movie was terrible, but that scene made up for the agonisingly slow Jedha parts.

wait, was that one shot cut from the film?

Was that not mustafar?
Werent they implying he was coming out of the tank on mustafar?
Or just some lava planet
Or mt doom?

The scene is objectively cool, but it's pure fan service and didn't need to be in the movie at all. Vader as a character didn't need to be there, that scene didn't change the plot in any way. They just wanted an excuse to shoot a scene of Vader slaughtering rebels.

Well he wasn't trying to hurt Luke was he?

Yeah Vaders never been a snarky sarcastic asshole before. Hes always been totally straight, boring and monotone. An emotionless robot. Thats my Vader.

Come the fuck on. Vader making a joke after doing something villanous is basically his thing.

Most shots from the trailers weren't in the movie.

The warehouse scene where Batman takes on the armed thugs was not boring in the slightest. Very well-done. Best part of the movie and best action scene in a capeshit since TDK.

best part

what a piece of shit fan service

its so self aware

it so obviously exists due to 13 year olds on facebook

its like someone making an extended lord of the rings and showing sauron arrive at bree and killing everyone

>lol weve got hundreds of millions to spend here lol lets grt a scene where sauron equips his mace and slaughters the prancing pony... awrsome

>He doesn't speak at all.
youtu.be/TNDwCsFzS8c?t=1m
???

It was Mustafa, but Vader wasn't just getting created. Hes been doing shit for decades, he just goes back to Mustafa to get out of the suit for a while.

speak =/= whispering

>action scenes are shit because they are self-aware
???

There weren't any action scenes in TDK shot that well. TDK had plenty of well shot suspense and thriller scenes, like the opening bank robbery, but that movie's idea of an action scene was shit like this: youtube.com/watch?v=aWKeuLieNuE

both speech and whisper require a functional tongue. the idea that vader lacks one is plainly false

>due to being tired from the first encounter

Alright, now you're just making excuses for the poor screenwriting introduced after the fact. His presence in the beginning of ANH is meant to be intimidating. He's a big bad motherfucker. He chokes a dude to death, and he shouts at a stormtrooper. We don't need to see him kill fifteen guys presumably hours before, just like we didn't need to see him slaughter a room of kids to get the fucking message. Less is more.

Vader summers in Mordor

Woah now, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

That tongue doesn't sound very functional.

who claimed that?

I suppose you're right about that. It is different.

Nothing comes to mind recently of an action scene that well-done. Kind of sad really.

>princess leia was just AFK the entire battle docked to another ship waiting to take off for literally no reason

It's entirely possible his tongue is biomechanical. It would mean his soft tissue is gone and he can't bite through his new tongue, but he can still speak.