Z Nation season finale

Is anyone else watching the season finale in a couple of minutes?

I have the show on Amazon prime, so I can't watch the episode until tomorrow. I'm pumped, though, and I'm glad it got renewed for another season. It's my favorite show, with the 100.

The man looks like my old instructor from the police academy.

Anyone?

Better than TWD. No one ever wants to discuss this show.

I first found out about this show from a thread on Sup Forums so I know someone watches it.

Right now, its just me and you, bro.

I remember when the first touched on Murphy's powers in S1. I knew he would go rogue and create an army/utopia and take on some other army. I like that my predictions are pretty close.

His teen daughter is bangable

Too bad she's going to die probably. Her and someone else.

I hope addy dies, but I feel like it will be 10k. He could have had an interesting arc, but he kind of faded out. I'm somewhat bummed about hector.

I feel like Lucy will get Stockholm syndrome with the man and become an agent for zona. Lucy vs Murphy.

I like Addy, I hope it's not her. I'm worried it's going to by Murphy and Lucy is suppose to replace her.

Also what is up with these super zombies?

I doubt Lucy is meant to be a replacement. Murphy is a huge audience draw. They haven't built her up well enough to replace his banter.

I'm curious what is going on with Murphy, though. His skin/hair change. Is he losing powers or dying or what?

What super zombies? The wildlings/rabid humans?

There have been:

Radioactive zombies
zombies on drugs
nuclear zombies from the bombs
Plant zombies
telepathic human/zombie hybrid things

Citizen Z could die. Or something could happen to his pregnant gf or her family. She basically replaced him

I meant these new zombies that are fucking up the soldiers.

Though now it looks like it's going to be 10K, since that stupid red lady is going to probably replace him. But it could be Doc since he;s been getting so much screentime lately.

Oh shit a Z Nation thread

This season has been kinda weak in the beginning, but it has picked up again.

I hope 10K don't die, and he's probably have Darrel plot armor to get another season

I thought 10K's waifu was a hallucination all this time
Then she turned out to be real with 5K
I'm like, whaaaa

I'm interested in this show but never quite enough to pull the trigger and watch it ahead of all the other shit.

What sort of tone does it have? Tone is a big thing for me. I like my thriller/horror shows to have a generally serious tone, but I'm fine with mixing some comedic elements into it...but straight light-hearted, comedic puts me off.

If that's what you want, you're not gonna like Z Nation

Z Nation is kinda like Dead Rising 2, with the goofiness cracked up

New zombies from toniggts episode? I have no clue. I can't watch the finale until tomorrow.

Doc would be a big hit. I'm thinking 10k. I forgot about red riding hood.

It's cheeky.

>watching z nation

>Warren AND Murphy get shot
And neither is going to die
r-right

Navy seal guy in s1 was leader. He died.

Other guy in s1 was leader. He died.

Warren can die. She has had a few close calls, and she is becoming unhinged

Is everyone dying!?

That's that stupid shit from season 2.

Addy and Mac left only to come back. Well, Addy.
How much you want to bet that beam is some healing beam or freeze beam?

I wanted Escorpion to come back.

its really crap, people saying its "cheeky" and "goofy" are just trying to disguise the fact it's inherently a shit show because of syfy

This show likes killing off people.

crap? it has better zombies and horror than TWD , better writing too.. actors arent that good tho, and its fun

The show actually has interesting zombie shit going on