This man is undefeated in his 14 games since taking the helm of the USMNT

>all those klinsmeme dick riders
>all those haters saying he'll suck cuz he coached a memels team

>brought us back from last place in the hex to third now
>just won the gold cup

APOLOGIZE NOW

>bragging about conCACAcrap games
Embarrassing.

Arena is an AYSO soccer camp coach who doesnt do much of anything other than pick the same garbage players he likes without evaluating them.

t. Was there in 2006 and cant wait for him to fuck off.

>Osorio hasnt lost a single game against Concacrap teams until a few days ago and was dominant in wc qualifiers
>lose 7-0 to Chile and 4-1 to Germany C
Concacrap is useless and we shouldnt be proud of winning this meme region and focus on inproving the squad for Russia (i.e kicking out the mLelS trash)

He's not perfect, but way better than the shit show that was Klinsmann.

He's the coaching equivalent of an old-fashioned target man. Limited, but productive and reliable.

CHIcanos btfo

>le carried by PulisGOD man
Anyone could've coached us and we'd get the same results. We should have gotten Bielsa.

What ever happened to Brek Shea?

Pulistic? Is he this years meme flavor?

Seems like burgerniggers come up with something new every years.

>Freddie Abul
>Dempsey
>Morrison
>Putistic?

fuck i can make a longer list but fuck lmao. Get a grip, ya beat Jamaica "D" team. kek

i think Honduras and U.S where the only ones taking this gold cup seriously. LMAO>

>CHIcano spotted

leave

AYSO soccer camp coaches are all british

too patriotic for US Soccer

>Brek Shea

lmao. good ol'e Brek Shea. add him to the list.

where he at thoo.

>Get a grip, ya beat Jamaica "D" team. kek

something me7ic0 couldn't even do lmao

>(You)

are you implying im meixcan or chicano? lul

if you say so bud.

>i'm not a ch-chicano guys, r-really

Jamaica

fucking Jamaica

in a final

wtf American, what cup is this

the one where mexico embarrasses the region

Given that Klinsman helmed uninspiring performances at that level before he got shitcanned, it's a viable bragging topic.

No it's not and no it never will be because this confederation is a joke, My little soccer shill.

It's amazing how one 18 year old is currently carrying such a overvalued mediocre coach. This team is nothing without Pulisgod and we look shit in every game without him because Arena is a hack.

It is a molehill. That's really the point. It's a molehill that should be dominated. Klinsman wasn't dominating it.

How is anyone surprised Bruce is doing better than Shitsmann?
Bringing back Bradley would've been better than keeping Shitsmann
LMFAO@ the delusional kraut nuthuggers
Muh Germany lmao

Yes Bielsa would've been perfect, especially since we're all used to coaches treating us like shit and doing things how the coach wants
But USSF thought it was a good idea to hire a kraut yogi aroma therapy cheerleader faggot in Shitsmann instead
Pekerman was in the running but again, muh Germany cancer thought Shitsmann was a good idea

can't wait to tell my grand kids about the wins against mighty trinidad, frightful underdogs martinique, and the lion-hearted jamaica

Dempsey is eternal

It's the Special Needs Cup, congratulations to the USA for winning it are due I guess.
Good job Murica, now time to change your diaper.

Beaner spotted, leave lmao. Dempsey is/was legendary and Pulisic will be better