Are Pitchfork just trolling at this point?

Are Pitchfork just trolling at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcqYHKV6-1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k
genius.com/a/why-rock-can-t-compete-with-hip-hop-in-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=kTM3GCnrb38
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4rAXeBfE8
youtube.com/watch?v=xiyxvs7IwEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*is
this is an ENGLISH SITE, learn to type prooperly you fgt

Nah, just cashing in.

SLAAAAAAAY BLACK QUEEEN
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK THE ALT RIGHT
FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK TRUMP

Both these, I think they know it keeps the ball rolling but I also think some of the writers are genuine white guilt faggots that will prop anything made by STRONK BLAQ WOMYNZ

Why do you even pay attention to what Pitchfork has to say?
Next you'll say you watch Fantano because you value his opinion, rather than just find him entertaining.

>CupcakKe, one of the most exciting new voices in rap, expands her sex-positive mission on “Crayons,” an LGBT anthem that takes on homophobia and transphobia headlong while celebrating love, desire, and identity. The Chicago MC has always boldy brandished her sexuality in her raps, but now she widens her scope to include every stripe of the rainbow flag. This hip-house jam embodies true allyship, representing the experiences of others without centering their proximity to CupcakKe’s own: “Boy on boy, girl on girl/Like who the fuck you like/Fuck the world,” she bellows defiantly.

>While “Crayons” has CupcakKe’s usual share of quotables His dick might be Tinder but he post it on Grindr, many lines are remarkably pithy and direct, delivered with her forward, take-no-prisoners tactics. She’s great at stringing together zingers, but even better at making her point in the clearest way possible. As isolated horn blasts erupt, she lobbies for sexual and gender equality for all, weaning out the intolerant in the process. The second verse is the song’s best moment, seamlessly playing out an interaction where CupcakKe eventually realizes a suitor is interested in going home with both her and her man. “Ain’t no confusion, everybody human/Get to know people instead of just assuming, she deduces, hinting at the fluidity of sexuality throughout. Beneath its sashaying drums and powerful statements, “Crayons” is a thoughtful song about listening, learning, and embracing others for who they are.

>muh leftist social engineering
>muh lgbtsjwtf cultural marxism agenda
>Muh politically correct victim lifestyle is actually subversive and edgy despite the fact it is aggressively shilled by all mayor corporationc
>muh I am more virtuous and more progressive than you because I get fucked in the ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=LcqYHKV6-1Y
>muh 7 sets of made up pronouns that alternate according to my whims
Anyone else HATE these bluehair freaks?

someone post the 2017 vs 2007 racial breakdown of pitchfork top 100

Don't say that! That's bannable you bigot!

But yeah, the forced nature of their agenda annoys me.

Damn that's worse than I could have ever imagined

It's just marketing at this fucking point ay.

I miss the old pitchfork, not hate the straights pitchfork
BNM good music pitchfork, good year lists pitchfork
I hate the new pitchfork, the bad reviews pitchfork

Pitchfork used to be a great site to start from.
But they used to post mainly obscure artists until Kanye.

I miss Kanye, unlike Kendrick he doesn’t give a fuck about the “new left”

it's not marketing, it's blatant political propaganda, it's about pushing a politicised identity and a degenerate lifestyle on the young and impressionable. If you had talked to me about the gay agenda a couple years ago, i would have laughed and told you to go back to whatever fundie backwoods town you came from, but now, i'm like hey, maybe the fundies had a point. This is not normal, THIS IS CULTURAL MARXISM. creepy social engineering obvious and up in your face, they are not even trying to hide it anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

>it's not marketing
It is, there is a sizable movement they are cashing in on there.

>>IT'S NOT MARKETING
out of 15 are corporate logos

This, advertisers now have a whole new, naive demographic to get rich off of.

Properly*

okay I gottta draw the line somewhere. They took my tv. They took my vidya. They cant have my music... how do we get the gas chambers going??

they Are going the stupid route of

Intent>>>quality/execution

This is why most of their reviews are just lyrics breakdowns and the like. Utter bullshit if ya ask me, but it gets em the views and clicks. So whatever.

just ignore it like a man, support artist you like and ignore the ones you don't. part of being a man is dealing with things you don't like

>This is considered news

>While “Crayons” has CupcakKe’s usual share of quotables His dick might be Tinder but he post it on Grindr, many lines are remarkably pithy and direct, delivered with her forward, take-no-prisoners tactics. She’s great at stringing together zingers, but even better at making her point in the clearest way possible.
Pitchfork is like a parody of Pitchfork

I'm sure he would have given him the what-for if he did

worst advice ever

that is precisely why we are here now

SIEGE
youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k

the only argument yo have is degeneracy,and that is extremely subjective. I'll concede that we shouldn't let people do whatever, but dictating moral standards usually has poor results

dude, these freaks aren't just doing whatever, they are dictating their own sick moral standards and imposing them through mass cultural subversion and censorship. LGBT is a religion. Just like medieval kings used the church to legitimise themselves, corporations and globalists use the lgbt/SocJus religion to gain legitimacy and convince people they are virtuous and good. Like christianity, it's one big guilt trip, you are supposed to feel bad and guilty because christ was horribly tortured on that cross, you are supposed to feel bead and guilty because all those blue haired Queers (tm) are oppresed victims same shit deployed to the same ends, keeping the masses stupid and docile

le epic trolling
haha so funnie :^)
le degeneracy

le virtue signal
YAS KWEEN so diverse and progressive
woah le queering muh gender binary

muh cultural marxism
le based blumpf
hurrrr jewwwwws durrrrrrrrr ess jau wubbleyous
i am big retard I pick my le nose le fuck niggers :)))))))

hey, im being serious in here, everyone knows what the freaks in the cultural marxism community are truly aiming for

So many mad grampa Millennials...heh, you never thought you'd see the day youd be called grampas eh Gen Y...and Gen Xers ITT. You cant understand today's rap and music and youth culture unless youre under like 21. Gen Z has grown up in a social media linked world from day 1, going to school with peoples from all backgrounds and races. The pure white burbs you guys grew up in is gone so you cant connect with this music like you could with whiny white boy indie rockers.

This article explains it.

>When critics like David Turner assess the decline of indie rock, they often link musical blandness to the notion that straight white dudes with guitars don’t exactly have the most urgent and compelling stories to tell (Turner: “For most of its history, indie rock has been largely driven by the travails of the dejected white bro”).

genius.com/a/why-rock-can-t-compete-with-hip-hop-in-2017

That says it. No one cares or is moved anymore about your suburban upper middle class depression cuz your girl left you.

thread full of Sup Forums faggots who heard "life sucks, get a helmet" and misheard it as "start rahowa" #69827589256372457

but then shooting your wad early is all you know how to do; if you exerted your market share as a target demographic BEFORE throwing retarded kulturkampf tantrums, you could have your own white pride official spotify playlist right now, but all you can do is recycle dead memes from 2008 at each other because it's easier to yell at a fat whiny tranny with kool-aid hair dye (or cry when they got a lollipop and you don't) then confront actual power dynamics

album's not my thing, sounds like a high 6/low 7 even so

>>FOX

kiddie-fucking among the power brokers of this dying world knows no political affiliation, you fucking pawn

Go watch some more Peterson and stop whining about muh agenda here.
I'm gay and I think Pitchfork stopped being about music long ago, although the whole inclusivity and lgbt normalisation is a noble goal towards helping gay kids to feel better. Look up the percentages of mental illnesses in lgbt youth at some point, understanding that you're somehow different to the way the usual straight-oriented programming wants you to be is a massive punch to a person's psyche.
That being said, tons of corporations/marketing depts are abusing a demographic of ppl with potentially a lot of disposable income that will rally behind the corp if they say they support lgbt, like and pointed out already

>"prooperly"
>fgt

>That says it. No one cares or is moved anymore about your suburban upper middle class depression cuz your girl left you.

Yea

>Being raised by a single mother, Harris spent nearly four years in Chicago’s homeless shelters starting at age seven.

Artists like CupcakKe come from a more authentic and real background than your cut-from-central casting Indie rocking white guy, who was silver spoon fed everything from the moment he was born, so when he talks about emotional hardship in his songs, it rings hollow.

>Look up the percentages of mental illnesses in lgbt youth at some point
100%? It's like asking for the percentage of mental illnesses in mental asylums

>go watch more Peterson
This guy only hates white nationalism because he hates tribalism, thinks individualism can fix the world, and thinks people can still go back to centrism. He seems like a big huckster to me.

Are all right wingers schizophrenic?

They're virtue signalling and trying to secure power for themselves. Same thing they've always done. Same thing all critics have always done.

Lmfao damn this board is truly something else
Anonymity is a scary thing

This is literally not cupcakke at all none of these ideas have ever been expressed in her songs and I’ve been listening to her since 2015

>I’ve been listening to her since 2015

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I remember finding her bc she used to be popular on twitter because of Deepthroat, but I ended up following her since then and it’s interesting to see her become so famous. I’ve met her in person at one of her shows once last year and she is a really nice and took photos with every single person who wanted one

siegepill is increasingly looking like the only option desu

It's the corporations that are really pushing this shit. Google filters search results so certain things come to the top. All media is owned by a certain group of entities. It's more a product of modern capitalism than anything. Think the record producer who puts out total smut because he knows it will make money of him.

Pitchfork are an entity of multiple people and thus can be referred to as such; just as you would say, "Arcade Fire are releasing a new album."

Also, as long as we're nitpicking here,
>starting your sentences off lowercase
>"ENGLISH SITE" in all caps like an autist
>"prooperly"
>"fgt"
>commas in the wrong places
Come on now. Try harder.

indie rock is nomale crap that represented the decay and feminisation of white culture, exactly what we need to move beyond. I just don't wanna spend my life as a second class citizen in sharia transgender dystopia. remember those bluehaired queers are getting affirmative action, they are getting victimhood scolarships, why? for getting fucked in the ass. these people unironically velieve they are more virtuous and more progressive than you because they get fucked in the ass. Gays don't have 'sex' they virtue signal.

This is the truth. This is where the majority of people sit, and the majority of people just want to be left alone. They don't want other people beaten, they don't want races erased, they just want western society to continue.

the problem is you freaks will never be satisfied, it's not enough with being tolerated, it's like you want to be worshipped put in a pedestal and take over the education of children

If she is the state of music in 2018 i will kms

I wonder what Cupcakke feels about being a fat piece of shit

She feels strong, empowered, and fierece.

She also looks incredibly embarrassed and I feel 2nd hand embarassement even looking at her

>tfw used to sympathise with gay/trannies mostly because they always have been a presence in Sup Forums and some of them seemed like ok ppl
>now, my brain has been broken by memes and I can't help but see them all as a threatening mass of sjws with blue hair who want to destroy me for being white

youtube.com/watch?v=kTM3GCnrb38

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4rAXeBfE8

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyxvs7IwEU

Both Sup Forums and Pitchfork loved it when Lil Wayne made constant jokes about eating pussy 10 years ago, so what's changed?

>makes an article hyping up a possible trump callout
>claims he "doesn't dignify him" when he doesn't do the thing he wanted
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

muh REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>regular genocide: industrialized mass murder
>White genocide: Pitchfork gave a black person BNM

>an LGBT anthem that takes on homophobia and transphobia headlong while celebrating love, desire, and identity
I'm so tired of this bullshit, can't these people hear themselves? Its like Bill Nye's Sex Junk all over again.

I used to think everyone would be like bi in the future, and i was ok with it, but too much idpol has given me a headache, some sort of borderline type identity crisis which made me turn into a homophobic reactionary. I want out from civilisation, life's too stuffy and weird and unconfortable, thanks to the internet, you have the rest of the world screaming nonsense inside your head.

>corporations are cashing out on an easy opportunity to grow brand loyalty in an increasingly prevalent social space
>corporations are in on a secret conspiracy to destroy heterosexuality because they profit from that?
yeah must be the second one

See now when you have LGBT I support the first 3 letters because you should be able to fuck whoever you want when there's consent, however transgender is an absolute mental illness and should treated the same as bipolar and bulimia. It's basically major depression and the consequences lead to mass suicide so why the fuck is it being treated like an acceptable sexuality?

I unironically love CupcakKe, but her weakest songs are the ones where she panders to all the gay Slurpers.

dude, you are the ones going after children, we are just documenting your creepy obsession.

at the current state of psychology's understanding of gender dysphoria there isn't a known route of treatment as successful as transition. dysphoria has always existed and has likely been the cause of multitudes of suicides in the past, only now are we able to see the exact reason why.

the only reason you're associating modern treatment with suicide is because of the short time we've had any route of treatment at all. it's basically the same as anti-vaxxer moms claiming that vaccines cause autism because there were no cases of autism before vaccines

>you can't understand if you're older than 21 but here's an article from a guy in his 30es summing it up
10/10 shitpost

Transgenderism is a political choice. read up on the politically correct gender ideologies that are like gospel to this people and you will learn 'gender is a social construct' they are by their own admission doing it to virtue signal. Their precious pronouns and identities are made up and they know it, they get a cynical self righteous thrill forcing people to comply with their ideologically motivated absurdity. I personally, harbor ZERO sympathy for these people.

(You)

>"His dick might be Tinder but he post it on Grindr"

That kinda sounds like a homophobic slur to me.

Its shit like this that makes me actively avoid wanting to associate with any kind of LGBT groups

People can't just be happy with the ability to now easily find and fuck/date anybody they want, they have to act like clowns and make it their entire personality.

[spoiler]I just want to get my butt fucked, why do people have to make being queer more complicated?[/spoiler]

lol

damn how jaded are you

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

BNM SLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

ITT: small dicked alt right virgins

ITT: schizophrenic mostly (((white))) dudes tormenting themselve over hyper real identity crises

Yes

It's unironically a solid 7 but the review is shit

But why are we expecting anything new from pitchfork reviews?

it's a generic faggot