333 MILLIONS FOR A _____

>333 MILLIONS FOR A _____

vidya-addicted robinho

cute

elite CS:GO player

BaTmAn*LoKo

black coldzera

Already proven player. Decisive for every team he played for.

Meaning he is not the best player on the team?

who then? fallen?

reminder literally every Brazillian elite goes bust before 30, and with a very quick steep decline too.

where are his WCs?

certain champions league win(s maybe)

>333 mil for a skinny wayne rooney

GOAT

Litterally false

discount vinicius jr

Having socks over the knees feels comfy?

overated robinho

>raising your socks at all
>using shin guards at all

If you are a legit divegrass playa... yes.

>exposing any skin below the neck at all during sports

disgusting

>obese amerishart afraid of showing skin
poetry

>a spic not understanding irony

As always t b h

diving marc albrighton

>brs
>spics
we're monkeys my morbidly obese friend

t. Mohammed Abbdul al-ameriki

After winning everything, you mean.

Ronaldinho, the most used example, literally don't give a fuck about football. He don't even watch highlights.

Adriano, if you want to talk about a worse type, had a pretty decent career, winning titles as the main player of his teams.

If that nignog cucaracha hadn't killed him on the quarters he'd have one by now.

2018 is coming, so that's not a problem btw.

a sopa drinker Jermaine Pennant

Sissy Ronaldinho

And Nerman already won a treble, Copa Libertadores etc. Probably win things at PSG if that happens. But he'll go the way of Kaka, injuries will take him out at 28-29 and more importantly, no real World Cup to show for it. Shame TSU/Messi won't be done hogging Ballon d'or by the time that happens

>thanks to the absurd amount of the transfer, France could tax up to 100M on the transfer, and then up to 30M per year.

Dabbing Paul Pogba

Sopa is eaten not drank

Why is France so communist?

stay mad bacteria

wrong

You're being eaten, not talking

for a blow-dried Andros Townsend

Fuck you Manchester, you're mad just because you can't have him.

white robinho

we have martial, the french neymar

Nuno, go make my breads.

Cafu, ze roberto, lucio, dani alves, marcelo?

Marcelo is 28 m8 wtf are you on

Shit feels like he's been playing forever

but he is lol
joined madrid with 18, was never loaned, so it makes 10 years.

Nah. Kaká had his pubis problem since his early career. Then his knees exploded after and his toptier career was basically over.

I hope that Neymar will spend two or maybe three years in PSG and then go to Madrid. Would be glorious and I can see that happening if he stays on his leve.

>333 MEGA EUROS

Real Madrid BTFO!

I actually hope so. Would be pretty funny seeing Flopper spending 500+ in a 28 years old brazilian like Neymar, after how much they sweared they weren't interested on him after they lost him to Barça. Sadly, this is the same team that has players even like Motta kidnapped with a crazy rich moor on top. A possibility still exists, though, as long as him and Ó pai keep pushing for yearly renovations

i think that's sarcasm, not irony

confirmed taking the ballon d'or throne from messi/neymar

Um Dani Alves much. He killed it last year.

>Who is Zé Roberto

Tranny

7-1

Honestly this shit needs to stop.

There needs to be some regulations. We need a transfer cap or a salary cap or both. All this arab and chink money is going to kill off the game.

An accomplished, non superstar player, who moved away from the wing into defence/midfield as he lost his pace.

7-1=6. numbers can confirm

Every transfer fee is the sum of the player's remaining contractual wages. You literally buy out the contract. Solved.

Suddenly everyone's on 10 year contracts. Great idea.

Were you in the fucking coma this last 20 years ?

No need. If you impose an artificial on transfer fees the TV mulitdollars will not go away. It will still be impossible to price PSG out of anything. So those 10 year contracts would be nothing more than a risk with no reward. Obviously the result will be that more teams can, theoretically, afford to buy your players off you, but the player won't necessarily want to move.

>good player at relatively small club
>champions league team buys his contract for a few million

You're even stupider than I thought.

This is exactly what happens now. Only intra-CL transfers are mega money

What about a draft ?

proxy off, burger

They already did with ffp, it got worse after that.

Also fuck drafts.

Chink money is already being shown for the meme it is. Something like 12 clubs are being charged with not paying player wages. The same meme popped up a few years back with Russian league and it became equally as irrelevant. Funny enough Hulk has played in both leagues, typical greedy nigger you see? Once any sport becomes professional (professional in the sense you can live more than comfortably on the wages) then people don't do it because they enjoy it or for entertainment they treat it like (((they))) treat everything - a way to procure more shekels. If you know anything about (((them))) you'll know they don't have the benefit of foresight and are basically blacks with more cowardice. Therefore expect the whole football memeconomy to collapse because, just like every (((system))), it only has short term gains and is never viable in the short term. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

That was a false information you dumb britbong

What about all players whose contract end at the end of the season are rounded up in a giant cage and released in the savannah and 1 hour later managers go after them riding horses and using tranquilizer guns and every players they fell go for their team (unless they're eaten by a lion or mauled to death by a hippo) and to motivate the players to run fast the managers of the MLS and the Chinese Super League are given a headstart?

>a richer team buys a player from "muh barça"
>"this shit needs to stop! not fair!!!"

/thread

shin guards are mandatory since the 90s

players who don't like them these days just use some really small ones

Im playing fifa and i have no idea what thw fuck a tranfer does?

So it just move the player to another the but that doesnt mean he on the new team?

Do i get cuck out of my transfer mones if the the faggot doesnt want to sign a contract ?

If so what the fucking point?

Also why the fuck do i have pay millions of dollars for a mediocre to shit players if his salary isnt anywhere near the tranfer value?

This
Still the worlds best right back