Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

pulpless.com/gunclock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he was mentally unstable, how did he buy a gun?

If everyone in that club had been armed because of a sensible Required Carry law, then the killer wouldn't have gotten many shots off before his body became 50% lead by volume.

slide thread
sage and ignore

He actually passed the background checks designed to stop him. I blame the feds for not flagging him over domestic abuse.

>domestic abuser
>Mentally unstable

That's Islamophobic

Stop posting worthless shit from occupy democrats.

>Gun reform
How about government accountability? That's the issue that needs to be talked about by EVERYONE right now.

Not a sufficient argument for banning guns.

It's more of an argument for increased open and concealed carry.

Over 2 million sucessful gun defenses per year proves that.

Every 13 seconds, an American firearm owner uses a firearm to defend themselves against a criminal attack.

pulpless.com/gunclock/

>not one sentence saying how he was a Muslim

>da inanimate metal objects did dis

What are your thoughts on the push for stronger background checks and barring those on the FBI watchlist?

hmm....

Being on a watchlist is completely meaningless, half of Sup Forums is probably on a watchlist.

Why do they all have fuckhuge dark circles?

Everyone would have just shot one another in the confusion, you would have no way of telling who the actual perpetrator is.

Closo fag that couldn't get a date

>Well?
Fuck Islam, that's the consequence.
Get rid of all muslims in the West, men, women and children. Send them back, deport them forcefully, or lock them up in concentration camps where they can't do any damage.
Change the laws so that priviliges for citizens like free travel, internet access, the right to buy guns, drive cars etc. does not go for muslims.

Fuck them all.

Anyone who is pro guns are retarded. Especially if you are pro machine guns.

Australia is fucking chill with no guns. Hardly any murders or never any killing sprees that you get in your Murica.

I know all you Americans have been brainwashed to "love" guns because you have always been hunters of animals and do it as a sport (something that Australians never have done) but seriously: you people need to wake up to the truth of what these weapons are doing to you.

If you wanna continue to let millions of innocent people die then fine. I am happy my country doesn't have your gun laws.

>Mentally ill unstable democrats trying to attack others over shootings done by mentally ill unstable democrat

What a joke. Come from my guns if you dare.

I still say Islam is the cause but how DID he get the gun legally while under watch of the fbi?

Like, what the hell.

Because reporting him to the NCIS system to flag him would be racist.

Or they wanted him to have the guns.

Funny, my Grandmother, whos never committed any crimes, gets flagged for the NCIS background check's extended delay every time she buys a firearm, but this dunecoon, who was in contact with terrorists and being watched for terrorism, can go and buy a rifle no problem.

Something doesnt add up.

>2016
>Being afraid of loud metal tubes that fire small metal projectiles.

Abo detected.

Ok lets say you had your reform to ban scary looking guns, and he only has a pistol. Now I'm not a /k/ommando but I doubt that would make the bullets any less lethal. He'd still kill a fuckload of people.

In fact lets say all guns were banned. Would the fact that he has to break the law to own a weapon make him reconsider breaking the law to murder 50 odd people?

The most pathetic comeback I have ever heard anyone say.

Also
>Deny that guns kill thousands of people every year in Murica compared to Australia that never hardly has any deaths because guns are banned here

Guns arent banned in Australia you retarded abo fuck. You dont even know your own country, dont comment on ours.

FBI will be instructed to put all WHITE MALES!!! on a watch list.

Why not ban alcohol and remove all alcohol related deaths as well? If you're going to ban things that result on deaths, you would think thats high on the list. But no, you don't.

What about murders per capita?

You'll get very different numbers.

And automatic weapons aren't sold to civvies in the USA. These so called "assault rifles" like the AR-15 are semi-automatic. And they're used in very few shootings.

STFU Roachistan!

>americans

You cant kill Many people by spraying them with alcohol

Ban petrol as well, too many of your brothers and sisters die from huffing it.

So the same government that let a domestic abuser, mentally unstable person, who had been investigated twice by the FBI is also going to increase its regulation if gun ownership. Why don't hey start by trying to do the job they are currently tasked with.

We have "GUN CONTROL" something you amerifags lack. 21st century lack of database to register gun owners due to NRA.

NRA has less to do with second amendment and is based on fear for profit model.

>1 post by this ID
you're pissing in an ocean of piss reddit kike

come stay and hate niggers with us :3

But I could be hit by a drunk driver at any moment if I went on vacation to Australia. Anyone could. Alcohol is as real a danger. If something increases deaths, what makes those deaths any different?

>guns are the problem, not niggers
wew lad

post more like this

Registering guns does nothing to prevent illegal use of guns.

You have no idea what you are talking about yet you think your opinion matters. Good use of buzzwords to fill in the blanks, but it doesnt cut it, petrol nigger.

>next level gang tat

They tried registration in NY and were largely told to go fuck themselves by the owners AND the police

the "wasted 2 human heart transplants" nigger

the "he din has no gun" nigger

>Guns arent banned in Australia you retarded abo fuck.
I know they aren't banned. Gun control is what I meant but what I was also implying is that machine guns are banned.

We also have heaps of background checks and can only get hand guns and certain rifles and also: if you keep a gun in the house - it is a law rule that police have to come by your house every now and then to see where you keep it and how often you use it.

THESE ARE THE LAWS THAT AMERICA SHOULD HAVE

You mean you regulate civillians owning firearms while criminals ignore your laws as is there nature? I fail to see the point.

win a game of "nigger bingo" with a single news story nigger

No charges or restraining orders were filed, he was never investigated for DV.

Not the Feds fault that people are too gutless to stand up for themselves.

>implying niggers follow gun laws
>implying niggers follow any laws

>Denying Australia shouldn't have the same laws for the very real danger or alcohol.

There has never been one Aboriginal Australian here who has massacred an entire group of white people.

Are abos angry over here? No fucking shit they are! We get a lot of pissed drunk ones.

I can gaurantee that if there was no gun control here; we would have dozens of abos shooting up white homes and towns.

But thanks to gun control: we do not get what you Americans have in broken down environments where you never know who is harmed and who is dangerous.

This is also why cops over here are laid back: they are not as vicious as cops in Murica who have to think twice whenever ANYONE comes up to them close; because they could be armed.

Call me crazy but I sort of think citizens should be proven guilty of a crime before the givernment starts stripping them of their rights.

Radical opinion, I know.

There weren't 9484 gun murders that year.

Gun deaths yes, but 2/3 were suicides.

Stay out of the hood, and you're more likely to be struck by lightning or run over than be shot in the US.

>1 post by this ID

>niggers shooting niggers

What does the NRA have to say about people on terror watch lists buying guns? I'm not against the second ammendment it just seems like the government should have the authority to prevent suspected terrorists from buying guns legally.

>high capacity magazine
>30 rounds is high capacity
>mfw standard rifle magazine is at least 20

>1 post by this ID

IDs are thread-specific, fucktard. This isn't reddit. You can't look someone's karma up on this site.

>pissed drunk ones.
Yet Australia still won't ban alcohol. Fucking hypocrisy. If you want to protect the public and make police jobs easier, why wouldn't you ban the menace?

Gun control isn't stopping abos from rampaging.

Their constant inebriation, their microscopic population and their poverty is.

These laws do nothing to prevent the illegal use of handguns and are only hurdles to legal ownership.

These laws would of not prevented any of these attacks.

The issue isnt private, legal ownership by responsible adults. The problem is niggers. I shouldnt be forced through costly loops to defend myself and kin because niggers are going to nig.

If a criminal is intent on murdering someone, they will. Australia does not have the same culture nor demographics as America and does not face the same issues.

You may be ok with punishing your entire country for the actions of others, but we will not do the same.

Yes perhaps this. Hence why America still needs gun control laws to stop it.

Australia hardly has any black gangs than Americans have. We do though have a lot of biker ones but then again - we never get any shooting massacres

>domestic abuser
>mentally unstable

So, in other words, he was muslim.

>An American flag
sorry I am not even reading what you had to say

>literally the most inept hoax ever
>gimme those guns, because rainbows and feels

How about the American people take those guns, and hunt down all the lying traitors, like it says in the Constitution?

I'm glad to see Australian shitposting up and running. Been a while.

Thanks for admitting you don't have to deal with American rapeniggers that don't follow any laws.

I'm going to hang on to my anti-nigger guns, thanks.

You cant argue the facts, so thats fine. The rest of us can use reasonable and logical thought to debate the issues based on facts and not blind appeals to emotion.

Run along little petrolnigger.

And every fag was unarmed. Their stupidity got them killed. Second, it was not a military grade rifle, and yes there were questions asked. ARM YOURSELF. its the only solution to these kinds of things. people wishing to do you harm are 90% more likely to simple leave you alone if you are armed. kill the mudslimes and kikes!!! MAGA

They absolutely should not have any authority to strip the rights of citizens that have not been found guilty of any crime.

Sure. Just deny the colored people access to guns. Niggers, spics, sandnigger, and all those """people""" aren't allowed to own guns.

It's not a matter of gun control. It's a matter of subhuman control.

There is heaps of Muslims here in Australia who never kill anyone - apart from that guy in Sydney who was a refugee I think.

The main problem is not Muslims who live here and who are accustomed to our laws - it is Muslim refugees who grew up with Sharia Law.

Sharia Law is what needs to be banned. Any Muslim can read their Qur'an and say prayers; but as soon as a Muslim begins to want Sharia Law to spread (i.e. the horrible hate crime laws where any Western Media is to be destroyed, stoning laws are to be implemented) well these are the true enemies - not Muslims who mind their own business and don't take the religion full on serious.

What I mean by this: Islam makes it prohibited to listen to Western music, any Western media - obviously Muslims who have grown up in the UK, America, Australia are not that strict, nor do they give a shit.

It's the Islamic refugees that we gotta watch out for.

Niggers dont count, plus sauce?

Do you have a citation on that number or are you pulling it out of your ass? I just want to know for future reference.

Does anybody have the pic making fun of "Occupy Democrat" posts?

like "big white and yellow text" etc.

WTF since when do the military use AR-15s?

To enact such laws, the US Government would need to repeal the Second Amendment.

Unlike Australia, constitutional amendments can be changed at a Government's whim.

One gun owner out of 80 to 100 million shot up a gay bar. He had a violent history, but nobody bothered to press charges against him.

It is YOU who must report psychos to the Government, not to stop potential mass shootings, but as a matter of your OWN safety. It is not their job to play Minority Report.

Once you do that, you can stop people passing background checks. The ability to stop madmen getting guns is already available to you under the current system. Take action and be responsible for your own safety - that's the American way.

I am pro-whatever the government has. Thats the point of the second amendment... to have Arms that match or surpass the governments capabilities.

He was found guilty of no felonies. I would argue that they gays needed to conceal carry.

God knows me and the wife do.

Carrying a firearm into an alcoholic venue is a felony. Not even off-duty police can do that in Florida, not even under LEOSA.

>you won't talk to me or my mom's gun ever again

I'm not even anti-gun, but that was fucking stupid.

Except ISIS recruitment from western countries proves that the potential is always there. Muslims are inherently fundamental, and many WILL Jihad for Sharia Law if given the chance.

>correction: "cannot be changed at a Government's whim"

>govt. drops the ball
>lets give the govt. even more power because fuck it

>Guitars, Whiskey, Guns, and Knifes.
>Threes a crowd, one mores a fight.

If you're a NEET, you're not gonna get shot. Colleges drive people crazy and cause them to snap. Don't go. Do online courses if you really wanna waste money on a degree.

Government didn't drop the ball.

The ex-wife and his co-workers did by not pursuing charges.

>Investigated twice for terrorist links
>Later declares allegiance to ISIS in a phone call to 911.

Yup, the government did great.

Clubs are another place that drive people mad, I'd avoid. In Australia it's not safe either to go to clubs, you'll get sucker punched by some drunk loon.

why do you care?

I agree. I avoid them like the plague. Much better to just hang out at home with a bunch of friends, and have Pandora blasting out of your sound system if you need music. Cheaper, too.

All dem capital letters...

The government most certainly dropped the ball.

The FBI knew about this guy. They knew he was in contact with people who have ties to terrorism. They knew that he was dangerous.

The NCIS background check system was not flagged on this guy when he purchased his firearms.

When a firearm is bought, the dealer calls the NCIS system and he is given a go or no go. Since the system did not flag him, due to the FBI not doing their job and communicating this to NCIS, he was able to purchase his weapons.

The government dropped the ball hard here.

The base truth of the matter is that we have systems in place for this that arent used correctly. We do not need new laws or systems, the ones in place need to be properly used.

Guns murdered people?
Shit...I've seen this comment before, so once I just went and got one of my guns and put it on the table, and left it sit there for an hour. Not once did it try to murder anyone.

Should I return it to the factory as a faulty item...?

>Investigated twice
>Found to have no links at the time

If he were dangerous, his cases wouldn't be closed as inconclusive. He wasn't flagged on NCIS, because nobody provided proof of a threat.

Even before being investigated, his ex-wife claims he was violent. His co-workers thought he was violent. None of them lifted a finger to get him charged and off the street.

How...the fuck is that the "grandson" of that whiter-than-white old lady? Did she marry a nigger, and everyone from then on marry niggers as well?

They still have access to guns...abo's aren't banned from getting a licence and buying guns.

They DO know however that they're only 2% of the population, and we could, if pushed, wipe them all out in a fucking weekend of dedicated effort...

is he balding or its just no 2 buzzcut