What are your honest thoughts on Natalie Portman?

what are your honest thoughts on Natalie Portman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8JOi1q5ugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see her ass in V of Vendetta

She was a 10/10 like 20 years old, but honestly she looks like a haggard Jew today.

Mediocre actress, but was hot AF back in the day.

Bad actress that has gotten by on her looks and connections.

Best Jewess ever.

Pregnancy photos when?

Can't wait for frogposters to mass sudoku when she wins her second Oscar

Frigid. Cold. No sex appeal.

She was good in the professional though

she has beautiful brown eyes

t. fag

looks like a knot

No its for a jew....thats strange

>knot
*Nat

*braaaaap*

Standards make you a faggot. K, loser.

Jesus, look at those JEWS! Although, Natalie is a half Jew. Remember that...by the way, since her mom is a gentile she isn't technical jew by blood. Jew dad.

>In December 2010, Portman announced their engagement and confirmed her pregnancy.
>On August 4, 2012, Portman and Millepied married in an intimate Jewish ceremony in Big Sur, California.

So was it accidental?

poor actress and irritating public figure.

I think she's got the kind of exaggerated movements and expressions that serve a theater actor, but I genuinely don't enjoy watching her perform.

Don't care about her personal life.

>So was it accidental?
My grandmother insisted my father was a premature baby. In 1929.

You're thinking of Winona Horowitz

below mediocre acting chops
her only good role was in Leon

her crying face makes you laugh because it's garbage

She is a very good actress if she is properly directed. Black Swan was actually a great great movie, Closer was really good and Leon is unforgettable.
She is one of the few child actors that actually delivered on the promise of her first performances. Still she is not nowhere near Meryl Streep though.

She is also pretty hot too... most times.
I don't really care about her personal life on the slightest.

Black swan is an underrated movie

>I accidentally a Jewess

her last name could be Nïggéršchitt and I'd still hit it and so would you assuming your thing isn't primarily traps and futa

>Natalie Portman
Who? That's Neta-Lee Hershlag.

It's only a meme

>what are your honest thoughts on Natalie Portman?
she is pretty great user, i wish i had a girl like her

Still has god tier feet though

she has 167 people citing her articles

really good bone structure

And an Erdos-Bacon number of 7.

She needs to pass those genes on. A lot.

i didn't think i was gonna like it when it started. I almost got up and walked on it because of the handheld camera feel since most directors don't know how to use it and it ends up being either annoying or artsy/indy/pretentious.

Good thing i didn't though. Not only Aronofsky shut my trap but Natalie delivered her best performance ever full of subtle gestures.

It was a beautiful movie.

It saddens me that there are people this beautiful and this successful in the world

why is ewan's belt so loose :O

I still don't know what it had to do with the book though.

she's winona ryder's replacement because winona crashed and burned

big bummer

nope, fully jewish. you are confused

he's looking really purrrrrty right there

Is Natalie /ourgal/?

lol what a fat whore
can you imagine if a skinhead kicked her right in the tummy full of her husby's cummy's jewspider egg and squashed it?

Not exactly. We have to share her with Mila.

>she has beautiful brown eyes
They're hazel.

Reported to the ADL

An incredibly good actress and an incredibly mediocre actress.

All depends on the director.

>early 2000's
>fashion

Look pretty brown to me

I like her.

She's always been okay at acting from what I remember (she was good in Garden State when I watched that a few nights ago), and she's cute as a button. And very sexy.

I was indoctrinated to worship her image early on through films such as Leon and Episode 1.
She became the blueprint of femininity to which I compared all other women to.

That was however, until I swallowed that beautiful rouge pill and realized shes just another barely white hag whored out to enslave us

ain't nothing pretty 'bout brown, son

I didn't notice how ridiculously they're dresed until you pointed it out. They look like they just scored some ecstasy at a rave and they're really pleased with themselves.

Those aren't hazel eyes, dingus.

>when you find yourself alone in a crowd for the first time in your life

her eyes are the same color of a toilet that someone first took a poo in then took a pee in

Decent enough actress. At least when compared to Scarlet Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence and a few others shitty actresses spammed by the media.
She was hot as fuck. Now she's too old.

Was it better or worse than early 90s?

i like that song

Those are pretty toilets

>when you get directed by Terrence "look at grass, get the lass" Malick

YOU JUST

For the love of god

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=b8JOi1q5ugs

E V I A N
V
I
A
N

>cruise holding onto slater to steady himself so he doesn't fall off the stack of el ron hubbard books he's standing on

Brad Pitt is like 5'11 so shouldn't Tom Cruise be shorter?

Damn... are all hollywood movies screenplays based on books? don't they ever try to make something original?!

What about late 80s?

>Le Tom Cruise is short meme

Its anti-Scientology scapegoating. He's average size

>ywn fuck a coked out nubile Drew while dressed as a matador

quality zooming photo

She's only 35, that's not that old unless you're a child. And she looks good for it too, she'll probably age like a classic MILF if she doesn't read comments from pedos and teenagers saying she's getting old, and opt for cosmetic surgery and ruin her lovely face.

>read comments from pedos and teenagers

Bro, she's here right now

fuckin hell tom and brad, no homo

>be in star wars movie
>don't read contract
>spend rest of life contractually obliged to spam star wars threads on Sup Forums

Her face gives me a boner

Brad looks grufty as fuck.

I liked her in the first Thor movie, felt like she didn't want to do the second one.

Since when is Cruise that tall

I think she has zero range as an actor.

So does Beat Takeshi

>TFW
Get called for a quick repair job by a tenant that happens to be celebrating some jewish feast and see a hot Jewis qt. JDIMSA

There's a lot of popular actors with no range. They're usually just popular for playing themselves. Except Portman playing herself just sucks.

how big were her boobies

no u suck

IMO she hasn't shit or pissed herself nearly enough on film

Back at ya, Porkman.

>while dressed as a matador
He's dressed as a waiter at a Michael Jackson themed restaurant.

The restaurant is called Michael Jackspoon.

She's a snotty little Jewish bitch who can't act for shit, seems more like a little girl than a woman and only got an Oscar for acting like a crazy skank and being pregnant at the time. Notice how she went to HARVARD to get a degree in psychology but doesn't actually work as a psychiatrist?! That's because she's an elitist Kike who simply wanted a little piece of paper that said she went to the most prestigious school in the country and desperately wanted an Oscar because of her obsession with status. Now she's after Oscar number two (Jackie) and SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS, she pregnant again!. Conniving Jew whore!!!FACT!!!

And refuses to do nudity like fellow Kike Winona Ryder. Actresses who don't do nudity are little girls play acting who want to be stars and not real women!!!FACT!!!

I was more attracted to her curly hair and hook nose.

I love there disinterested look turns me the hell on.

Why would she work as a psychiatrist if she studied psychology?

>swnsoyf