I am waiting for your breath
Come sweet death
One last caress
One last caress, sweet death
One last caress, sweet death
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I used to love slowdive but now when I listen to them they’re kinda boring, especially compared to mbv

I think Neutral Milk Hotel is terrible

Time to get banned. I enjoy Tik Tok unironically cuz it reminds me of my childhood (was 12)

I'm in the middle of a Bela Tarr film but I'm procrastinating on Sup Forums

Meal

I just bought "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea".

fpbp

Death Grips Is Online

I FUCKING LOVE MATHCORE

I always end up preferring the first 3 or 4 songs in an album because my attention span is so shit

Drop out of film studies

I don't do film studies, I just like watching films sometimes

Sometimes I like to listen to Limp Bizkit.

I produce trap only for the money. I hate it

> i listen to rap music
>i stopped listening to britney spears 3 weeks ago
> i love nickleback
> was hoping i can bang avril lavigne when i was a teen

Nostalgia?

I love The Weeknd. He makes good music.

>bum-bum
>bee-dum-bum-bum
>bee-dum-bum
?

Why is his albums so inconsistent? Every album by him has like 3~4 really good songs with a bunch of shit and fillers. He is talented as fuck but why can't he make a great album for once?

I listen to Yung Lean and enjoy his music.

disturbia

I don't know if this is a sin or not, but:
>MBDTF is Kanye's worst album
And yes, I am a fan of Kanye, but I legit think this

Worse than TLOP and Graduation? Nigga this is just wrong.

LODNON

You know that Korn song

I disagree. I do think Kiss Land is ass but I've thoroughly enjoyed all of his other projects in their entirely. I will say that I think there's a few tracks off Starboy that I could have lived without, but I wouldn't say they're bad songs by any means, just weaker songs. Besides, that album was 18 tracks deep.

Me too. They're bland as shit.
Also I really really really like that image.

I really dig Wes Borland's style and they have a tight rhythm section. Too bad Fred Durst is a clown.

I have listened to Close to the Edge all the way through 32 times, meaning I have spent almost 20 hours listening to that album. I do not regret a single moment.

I really like listening to If You're Reading This It's Too Late

I say that metal is for edgy school shooters but I'm also considering buying a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier because I want a high gain sound.

i unironically enjoy mallgoth cabaret music like voltaire and emilie autumn

i want to be good friends with the user who tried to throw the animal collective dance birthday party or pretty much anyone that autistic about music

I can relate
Some songs are still excellent though, like Machine Gun, 40 Days, Slomo

how would a pries even respond to that?

Literally the opposite
You absolute plebeian, how dare you have a different opinion to me

this. How does this guy feel he is still safe from being a pleb even in a confess thread?

I only listen to an album once before rating it on RYM.

I've probably spent about two days listening to Dopesmoker.

Thats it?

I enjoy a couple of Rihanna songs

Shoegaze is my favorite genre, but I dislike MBV profoundly.

The Glowing Man > The Seer >>> To Be Kind

i'm in the same boat. I love only shallow but I honestly think it's the only good song on the whole damn album.

>When you Sleep is not goat

So are you guys into the more "loud Cocteau Twins"-y stuff a la Lush and Slowdive? Also Loveless's appeal depends a lot on how much you value actual songwriting, kinda have to leave that at the door and listen mostly for the sounds and textures aside from a couple songs.

i like to pretend i'm a right handed kurt cobain when i play my guitar

Both are not as kitschy as MBDTF, sorry

MBDTF is kitschy on purpose. The album's basically one long, out of control manic depressive episode, and in a lot of ways is just Graduation on crack. Also has a lot more focus and WAY less weak points than TLOP so I'm compelled to agree with that other user.

Yeezus is the best album of this millennium.
Tame Impala's best album is Currents.
Crack-up is Fleet Foxes weakest album.
Loveless is overrated.
Daydream nation is overrated
TLOP is kanye's third best after Yeezus and 808's.
Graduation is his worst though

>MBDTF is kitschy on purpose.
So? That's not a cop-out for sounding the way it sounds.

Honestly I think Yeezus is his worst. Aside from On Sight, Black Skinhead and New Slaves I have a hard time tolerating its songs at length. A lot of them have good ideas but I don't think any of them really follow through entirely, especially in the second half of the album.

It kind of is because all of that was done intentionally. The album is quite self-aware of its own garish tastelessness and it plays into the album's themes. If you don't like that then fine, it's an aesthetic choice you don't like. But it's not like they made blind, amateurish mistakes with the production, MBDTF is pretty consciously crafted. The maximalist angle can be off-putting but hey, it's what Kanye wanted to do with it.

Well agree to disagree.
It's my second favorite album of all time and in my opinion every track on it is excellent.
It has emotional moments like hold my liquor, it has enjoyable cheese kanye style like bound 2, it has ruminative social lyrics like new slaves, and it has hard hitters like on sight.

I love that song

To each their own, I especially find Bound 2 to be insufferably awful and a clownish take on his early style.

ok but why post the whole songs lyrics

I tried playing death grips for some high schoolers in gym class and they turned it off because they wanted to hear gucci gang gucci gang type shit instead

i unironically love emo trap like lil peep, nothing,nowhere., WICCA, cold hart, etc

Weezer edition:
Green album > EWBAITE, White Album, and Maladroit

"bend over"

the only good song on Aeroplane over the Sea is Holland, 1945. everything else is pretentious indie hipster trah

satan trips

I unironically enjoy Coheed and Cambria, especially their first four albums.

I unironically confused ween with weezer
after hearing some weezer, I didnt bother to even check ween because i had no idea it was a different band

i think i love the smiths guys
im sorry

Godspeed You >>> Swans

I rarely listen to an album more than once anymore. I just download gigabytes of music from slsk, queue all of it up in a playlist, listen to it once, and then repeat the process.

I think Painting With is the best animal collective album

I tend to like music more when it's in an odd time signature. There's something exotic to it, i guess.

A PUNCTUUURED BICYCLEEEEE ON A HILLSIDE DESOLAAAAAATE
WILL NATURE MAKE A MAN OF ME YEEET?

no shame my dude

I'm living proof that eclectic listening alone doesn't make for good taste, because I listen to all kinds of shit, but a lot of it is just shit, and it gives me a hard time explaining what my taste is and why.

also, forgot to add, at least it's not Oasis

Ive rated albums without finishing them

It took me 5 years to listen to Mistah Thug Isolation in its entirety.

Unless that’s in a row that’s not that crazy

but it's just a slight deviation of the same shit, I don't get it
You didn't offer expensive cuisine to hobos, just kfc to a mcdonalnd's customer.

I only came to Sup Forums to read about the lana del ray/radiohead/hollies dispute that I read.
I don't even listen to music anymore and I have over 100 vinyls and expensive audio gear. Things get stale after 25 guys.

Yeezus isn't really a "song album" in the way that early Kanye is. A lot of the songs are weirdly structured and lyrically incomplete, but the context of the album completes them sonically and lyrically.

Is this the Futurama theme song?

The Beatles are actually underrated because of the amount of people who don’t understand them

love reggaeton me

bam bam by sister nancy

love hardcore punk

which one

I prefer Norteno music to all other genres

The Velvet Underground are [spoiler] average [/spoiler]

i’m blue dabadee dabada

I still listen to PC Music