Germany absolutely fucking NO! >.<

Huge new 14years racism Study finally out. Germans found out to be still racists and bigots

some of the jucy results
>supporter of a dictatorship
13.5%
>xenophobic
30%
>antisemisists
10%
>chauvisists
20%
>social darwinists
10%

Now the best category of the study- How many (in %) would agree to this statement:

>Muslim immigration should be stopped
41%
>Gypsies should be banned from inner cities
49%
>Most immigrants are not really in danger in their home counties
59%
>it is disgusting to watch a gay couple kiss in official places
40%

Study is conducted with 2500 persons since 2002 spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/rechtsextremismus-studie-die-enthemmte-mitte-a-1097321.html

more details will follow below

>raist views among political parties
apparently Green hippy cucks have high ressentiments

It's time to organize krauts. Stop building of refugee centers and mosques in your town, now!

That's not just germans, literally everyone that ever met them wants that.

Fucking dirty beggar and thief scum.

I can only assume the 2500 sample was localized to a specific (probably eastern) area.

There's no way they'd be such cucks if this was representative of the German population as a whole.

Wer von Abschaum im Bezug auf Volksgruppen spricht, ist eindeutig ein Faschist.

They make being a tourist in Europe absolutely exhausting. Seriously every major city over there has so many fucking Gypsies it's a joke. It took me 10 minutes to realise why Hitler wanted them gone.

This is more like GERMANY YES because it will make people feel guilty. I doubt it is even real.

>>Muslim immigration should be stopped
>41%
40%

Muslim immigration should not be stopped
59%
it is not disgusting to watch a gay couple kiss in official places
60%

fucking cucks

What did they expect? This bullshit is like making a reformed pedo a kindergarten teacher. Flooding fucking Germany with migrants is a bad bad idea.

>>it is disgusting to watch a gay couple kiss in official places
>40%
How many of those were muslims?

Yes, we're still Nazis.
Now please leave our country.

I'm still mad that the government doesn't do anything about those gypsies here in Lithuania.

All they do is live in illegally built houses, don't let their children go to school, sell heroin and trick people out of money and are a weight upon societies shoulders.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THESE PEOPLE, WHY DO THEY EVEN EXIST FOR FUCKS SAKE

Uh, ah... We don't ask those kind of questions around here. They are Germans, isn't that enough?

Plenty more work for Merkel to do then!

there are specific statistics for west and east germany
>pic related example xenophobia

>i doubt it is even real
it is from Uni Leipzig and on the front page of most german newspapers will trigger a hell of a discussion in the upcoming days

>41 + 59 = 100%?

forgot pic

>Study is conducted with 2500 persons since 2002
Haha holy shit, did they even fucking try at all?

you have to put razor blades in your pocket

Of course are people racist.
Wherever muslims are, the city turns into a Ghetto. Muslims are the minority and they dictate the live of so many people for no fucking reason.

By the way, muslims are racist too. Maybe we should make a survey about how much the muslims hate germany and german people.
That would interest me even more.

>Germany NO
>Majority is pro immigration
Typical delusional cuck.
Back to the cuckshed Hans. Nobody likes you.

You mispronounced "Tanned germans"

>>supporter of a dictatorship
>13.5%
>>xenophobic
>30%
>>antisemisists
>10%
>>chauvisists
>20%
>>social darwinists
>10%
>Now the best category of the study- How many (in %) would agree to this statement:
>41%
>>Gypsies should be banned from inner cities
>49%
>>Most immigrants are not really in danger in their home counties
>59%
>40%

Too low.

>antisemisists
>10%
cucked by kikes. Nothing will change. Enjoy muhammad's dick in your bum, Hans.

>14 year study
>afd only exists since 2013
>46% chauvinism; 52% hostile towards immigrants

It would be nice if they'd specify what the questions asked were. Looks like another politically correct poll to me

>>Majority is pro immigration

>"Do you agree with this statement? Yes/no/Maybe"
>41% Yes, 9% No, rest Maybe
That is how every single fucking poll in Germany works.

meanwhile in croatia:

>supporter of a dictatorship
100%*

>xenophobic
100%

>antisemisists
100%

>chauvisists
100%

>social darwinists
nobody is literate enough to understand what this is

all men

100% (see *)

>Most immigrants are not really in danger in their home counties
100% (see *)

100% (see *)

*there are some who pretend that they don't so the world community would like them more

Noted for next time I visit. I need like some shit like a finger trap for my pocket so when they go to steal from me their hand gets stuck and I can whack the shit out of em.

This. The numbers are actually low to mean a change of course and politics will probably say "See? We too racys! That's why we have terrorism we need to convert our kids to Islam and inseminate our daughters with muslim seed. Nazis need to extinguish!".

so why is mama Merkel still leading the polls?

Ofc it is, its made by a leftist university

Why do they always call us anti-democratic? How is it anti-democratic to be against a totalitarian regime?

> tfw german youth is getting redpilled

oy vey time to up the mandatory holocaust visits, and islam is peace lessons.

I thought I saw somewhere that Croatia was a relatively gay friendly country.

Also 2,500 isn't that high...

Nice shitty statistic there. Some people really deserve to get fired.

ahahahahahahahaha I've seen german youth

they are weak and pathetic
next ww and we will take all their possessions (land, material, women) and make them our slaves

gay friendly = government is promoting mental retardation and people are too busy with real life to care

maybe in your dreams, croat-bro.
come get some.

how are you gonna stop slavs, arabs and niggers in the same time when all your men are cucked weaklings

top kek
faggots have no place anywhere in ex-yugo lands

I bet "Ausländerfeindlich" is something like "do you prefer Germans as neighbours" and "Chauvinismus" is if you support the nuclear family

Omg, I literally cannot even right now. We should just toss Germans into gas chamber to avoid the spread of vile neo nazis

>So tun, als wär das schlecht

Why haven't you left then?

Muslims are not a race, they're a religious group. Anyone can follow the Quran, which IS required to be Muslim, and ANYONE that does follow it is a threat to society. #ITISALLMUSLIMS

And any sympathizers of them should be labeled as potential terrorists also.

I have no reason to leave my beautiful homeland, chinky

No need to hide it anymore

Bring out the uniforms

41%
49%

it's terrible that 50% still think this is alright

We wonder why it's so high.
It's cause they include mudslimes.
gz

>spiegel.de
Nice source, this is the german Huffington Post.

THE MORE MUDSLIMES YOU KEEP IMPORTING THE MORE REDPILLED YOUNGER GENERATIONS ARE GOING TO GET
AS GERMANS BECOME LESS OF A MAJORITY YOUR CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHAT ISLAM REALLY IS, NOT THE SECULARIST FACADE THAT (((LIBERALS))) MADE FOR IT

In short: race war soon.

>implying faggots displaying their degeneracy in public isn't disgusting

>caring this much
why?

German women are so hot. I bet their asses smell really good.

Brother Germany strong again when?

THe study was conducted by the University of Leipzig, one of the most leftist unis in Germany.
No bias there.

Reality looks different.

Assuming that 2,500 is picked randomly, without a bias it's more than enough to get a reliable estimate of the whole population.

>have a majority of muslims in your country
>surprised they're included in the statistics

Maybe someone can help me.

My parents are renting a flat to a syrian familiy for which the goverment pays. Its a familiy of 4 + the brother of the mother.

They pay seperate for the family and the brother

But they stopped paying for the brother in october. They owe us over 1000 € now.

my mother is calling regulary to the govermant agency and was also severel time there. They always act like they hear this problem for the first time and that they will take care of this problem and that they will pay the next time.

But nothing happens, since several months

what can we do?

YaY?

We Reich now?

You are right. The "Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung" did the study in cooperation with "Die Linke" (communist party)

Nothing. Learn from your mistakes.
Haven't you talked to a lawyer?

hate to break it to you krautbro, but you are pretty fucked trying to get them to pay rent, authorities also wont see the need to evict them as that would be branded racist

#RothForCancellor

this

Last time I rented out a flat to mudslimes, the pay was 4 months overdue and when I came in with the police to evict them, I found the flat empty, everything that was not nailed down stolen and the rest vandalized.
Not renting out to anything even remotely brown/mudslime looking since.

yeah, especially if that happens in front of a gay bar. there is a pretty popular one in Orlando, FL I've heard.

we dont really want to throw them out because they are pretty nice (they are also christian). This is an old, big flat with a shitty layout so it attracts just trash. I think the only family who paid it by themself was from lebanon and they were the best. All other was pure trash and acted like niggers, didnt pay, littered everything and so on.

They are also trying to get the money and were several times at the authorities...

look what i just wrote, our best experience with this flat was with muslims and we hadnt much options because all others who wanted this flat hat 100000 kids, 200 dogs and cats and a shit ton of other shit

You know what happens when Germany get's strong again though.

>die Linke
>doesn't want a dictatorship

How are they planning to implement the dictatorship of the proletariat?

so they are sane ?

Gib back Nordschleswig.

This time we won't mine your beaches, I swear.

Hey now wait just a fucking minuet. Germanics and Croats are bros, so stop your fighting. Germanics protected you from the Ottoman cuckening long ago when your people were weak... Well, not Slavics are stronger in this age, and Germans have suffered horrible mental abuse... It is high time you stand by them against the real enemy, Islam.

Stand together, you fucks. Keep Europe beautiful so I have somewhere nice to go
that is outside of Japan. Because I don't want to to go what your countries will become.

So they are getting the money from the government and then paying you? But right now they cant pay because they dont have the money or they dont get any more money from the government? Go with them to a lawyer and when he gets you the money change it so the state directly transfers the money to you.

By the time you're ready to go full Hitler it'll be too late. Enjoy your fantasy Hans.
We need to build a world war. Hype for global thermonuclear warfare.

No give back southern slesvig, Holstein and Lauenborg.

We had it for hundreds of years and you come and steal it.

Why would those retards vote for Greens then? :D what the hell

and the 10% antisemitics from the study is completely wrong. it's probably 10% that are not antisemitic.
that's not reality, it's nit-picking

Schleswig reporting in
pls annex us

I don't speak Arab, what's written?

Germany is like a fat cat, they have purpose built camps full of muslims but they can't think what to do next.

40%

I would never expect it. I thought germans were already affeminated

The statistics are too low, far too low.

the govermant already payed directly to us
and then they suddenly stopped in the end of the year to pay for the brother. who the fuck knows why... and they admit that its a mistake by them and say that they will pay it but nothing happens. and if we coem again they act like they hear for the first time about this problem thought its the same person...

hitler liked islam, fyi

I have experience with that. Go immediatly to a lawyer, trust me.
You will get your money within 2 weeks and the state has to pay for the lawyer too.

>>Gypsies should be banned from inner cities
%

kek

even liberals lose their shit when it comes to Romanians

Stand alone complex.

Sup Forums we are fucking up.

We're memeing all of this into reality.

We memed the Jews to become "happy merchants"
We memed the Germans to become near facist (though now almost left leaning and right leaning - which is odd)
We memed Trump to run as the god emperor
We memed meme magic into existence.

We dun goofed I think. Or.. we may have unlocked something grand.

Gypsies should be banned from inner cities.

That's not racist, that's common sense.

>41%

but AfD polling at 13%

The first one for the Brausebad.

> Personen mit rechtextremem Einstellungspotenzial unter Parteiwahlern
> rechtextremem
> rekt extremen
I'm the only non-German person in the world who thinks this, but German really is a beautiful language.

GERMANY NO

Nope me too, this is why I secretly hope that the Germans would have won either of the two WWs

>14 years
>afd

most likely just asked npd/rep voters if they would afd too and combined those polls.

also only 2400 people in 14 years?

its just revolting on a gut level. like seeing someone literally eat shit. its their own business but damn dude could you not.

I knew you fucking krauts were keeping it together on the down-low
Tell Merkel to fuck off and you're golden