What the hell is going on in Orlando?

>Cute singer from the voice gets shot by a psycho and dies.
>Next day we get hit by the worst terrorist attack since 2001.
>Now a 2 year old got eaten by a gator at Disney.
This city just can't get a fucking break.

Orlando is a MESS.

Sam Hyde channeled his memey magic.

orlando, and florida in general, has always been a hellhole.

ever heard of Sodom and Gomorrah?

florida is shit

if all floridians were dead america would be better

God is finally punishing that disgusting cesspool of a state.
Florida is trash, has many over capacity jails and houses so much crime and criminals.
The ghetto women are out of control and Florida is a garbage can of the US, only behind New Orleans

DonĀ“t forget about Disney World went on fire

SlideLivesMatters

what about all the cubano qts?

That wasn't Disney that was Wet n Wild.
A big pile of replacement parts for the water slides caught on fire no one was hurt.

Florida is great much better than whatever shitty states yall live in im sure.
Though i do agree it has a lot of crime and degeneracy i see hookers on the side of the road almost every day on OBT and people just sell drugs out in broad daylight like its not even a big deal but other places like NYC and LA and especially Las Vegas and San Francisco are far more degenerate.
Germany is just as degenerate and will get its comeuppance soon enough.
Thousands of those refugees are probably terrorists and they're probably plotting attacks at this very moment.
Berlin will burn.

I work at Disney. Guests are told that they are in gator country and despite best efforts to keep them off property they can wander on. The seven seas lagoon is also off access for guests unless on watercraft. The police statement given says that the child was playing in the water with parents being nearby, but not directly holding the child's hand. I've seen posts on Facebook claiming they do movie night on the beach at the lagoon and that's why they were. While that may be true, this isn't a case of a gator sneaking up and just snatching a child.

GUN FREE ZONE
U
N

F
R
E
E

>Cubans
>cute

> Sign says "no swimming allowed"
> "Don't worry sweetie what's the worst that can happen?"

What's funny is the 4yo with the family was in a play pen but not the fucking 2yo. Even if it was originally you think the sibling would yell out.

As a floridafag i'm failing to see the craziness in an alligator doing alligator shit.

You say that like this state isn't known for it's pill dispensaries that outnumber liquor and dollar stores. Legal heroine.

Where were the signs?!?!?!? I don't go to Disney World to worry about alligators. I pay thousands and thousands for my vacation, my family should be able to do whatever the fuck they want without having to worry about this.

>gator attack

Tourists just don't fucking listen.

wasn't Florida also the place where the guy who was 'on bath salts' ate another man's face

..and then the toxicology report came back bath salt free, and details about the bible he had written in using blood started to come out? Pretty much /x/ file level shit?

Cubans are bad luck.

The miami zombie right?

never heard about anything like that.

I'm pretty sure there are a shit ton of signs around any body of water especially at the park.

The signs don't warn about gators.

Then posted notices at least but let's be real here, alligators themselves are more noticeable than any sign or posting. They're not shy.

Based Putin please nuke Orlando

You haven't been fired and replaced by foreign workers yet?

They're getting there, what with progressively terminating the local hourly staff who have been there for years and replacing them with cheap, disposable, short-term, teenage labour from the College Program and the International College Program.

Cubana girls got big tits tho

You know, i really despise the political left, almost everything about them. And disney is a prime example of a company run by leftists kikes, but you gotta admit, the political right and corporations are seriously shitty most of the time too. Anything for profit. Sometimes there are things that should "Trump" profit. Nationalism is one of those things, if its bad for your country, fuck the profit. I just don't understand why the world allows the kikes and other super greedy fucks to continue to live.

post pics

>I just don't understand why the world allows the kikes and other super greedy fucks to continue to live.

Crisis Actors on holiday.

Orlando is a WASTE

Because they're thriving off the greed?

Don't get me wrong I'm with ya man, its just that people only care about themselves and their own personal gain. Humans suck.

>A fire at a water slide factory

It's Florida, man.

If "Bath Salts" means PCP, then it was, yes.

Yes because anything that is associated with water must always be submerged in water when in storage.

I'm voting for him, so i honestly would prefer it if he took out some garbage.

> They
The rest of the world, aka the average person, no more benefits from disney's greed than you do. I do agree with you on people out for their own personal gain, but what retards would do something for a short term profit if it hurt their country as a whole. I'm also talking about decent countries, not yet 3rd world shit holes that are currently being let over run by 3rd world hordes. It baffles the mind to think that our government is not only allowing it, but promoting it.

>they're not shy

That's a dumb thing to say. Asides from the fact that alligators can be skittish, they hunt by laying in wait near the waters edge

They're dark black skin helps them blend in with the water and before you know it they can be wrapped around your leg

Kid was a victim of a sneak attack

>Offers up opening for bantz
>America takes it literally
Fine, nevermind.

Fug I never heard about the writing in blood part. What did it say?

> Florida is great much better than whatever shitty states yall live in im sure.
In some ways I agree and disagree. Parts of florida are really really nice. But like most other states it has its bad areas that would be better off if every inhabitant was dead and the city was burned. That's for sure. I live in the south, and when I want a beach vacation, I go to florida. Not total touristy areas either and many of them are extremely nice and have great weather. What makes florida shit, is some of its population. You can guess what that might be.

Bump

Orlando is Derry, Derry is Orlando