Did Black people ruin professional sports?

Did Black people ruin professional sports?

No they're making their white owners and league officials a lot of money

How? They literally are the most physically talented, have the most hunger and will to succeed due to poor struggling upbringing and disadvantages compared to other races.

All these motivational backstories and speeches from these black athletes. Sports was made for them.

Did you post that from your cuck shed?

Don't you think the NBA would be infinitely more popular/profitable if at least 50% of the players were White?

If would be infinitely worse, for sure.

I read somewhere that the joos intended to fill american sports with negros so that they could, subconsciously, repress white masculinity.
And considering how white americans hate any kind of sport where big black men aren't the protagonist (i.e Football), I'll assume that they succed.
Baseball being the exception

Or maybe the white men are just athletically inferior?

No, but the Jews did.

How come?

Genetics I guess? Thats just how the world is.

White men are more business savy, and have the leadership and charisma to rule an empire.

Super athletic white men like JJ Watt are as rare as charismatic black leaders like Malcolm X.

let's not get hung up on petty details

those owners are WHITE

No

>Blacks get selectively breed for 300 years to pick cotton and do other slave work and be strong.
>Decide to do sports.
>Excel at it.

b-b-but they are ruining the sport for us.

No. If this were true Hockey would be huge and baseball would be popular with millennials.

black people have extra muscles in their legs from slavery

Because they were talented and exciting, those bastards.

There is zero evidence that slaves were selectively bred.

This is correct
The reason blacks are better at some sports is because of accessibility. Why do whites dominate hockey? Because it's a northern based sport and costs a lot of money to learn and play, and whites have more money on average. Why do blacks dominate basketball? There's a court on every inner city block and it's extremely cheap to play.

This^

It wasn't overtly done. Think of it this way, only the healthiest, sturdiest and athletic slaves could have survived the harrowing Journey across the ocean packed like rats in a boat and then survive slavery.

>the mental gymnastics
that's not how genetics works, dumb fuck

That's exactly how natural selection works you fucking retard

They certainly ruined the concept of sportsmanship and fair play

what's the matter whiteboi, can't compete?

Yes. They have zero intelligence and rely on pace too much. The NFL was better in the 60's and 70's.
And Kobe Bryant said European players were more skillful and nigs don't know the right way to play.
But basketball isn't a sport anyway. Recreational activity at best.

fun fact: basketball was known as a Jewish sport before it became the black sport.

> the most hunger

This made me kek

Source

You trying to get that #1 spot in the cucklympics?

Only yours.

Ours is still getting dominated by whites [spoiler] and spics [/spoiler]

>Why do blacks dominate basketball
Because no brain is required. That's why they suck dick in other sports.

go away nazi.

t. Rakim

Then explain me why blacks in europe, where there wasnt massive black slavery, are also more gifted athletically.

I know that the slave breeding argument is logically appealing, but the leaf was right in saying that, as far as we know, there isn't evidence of it

> Relying on Kobe to speak about the right way to play the game

Neither of these are true, why do americans who dont believe in evolution insist on this? The amount of jewish non-sense is absurd

That's the immune system and gaining fat before the journey, both of which are seperate from atheleticism. Especially the immune system, since testosterone in some ways reduces various functions of the immune system