I love movies that are about nothing

post some Slice of Life core

They look like happy young people in love

Why did I never get to experience this?

movies about nothing yea yo great example

lol a fag and a dyke

you're boring

It takes two to tango, user

Real life is not like anime, where cute girls show up on NEETs doorsteps and make them become social

Slacker (1991)

>Slacker is a uniquely structured and seemingly plotless film, following a single day in the life of an ensemble of mostly under-30 bohemians and misfits in Austin, Texas. The film follows various characters and scenes, never staying with one character or conversation for more than a few minutes before picking up someone else in the scene and following them. The characters include Linklater as a talkative taxi passenger, a UFO buff who insists the U.S. has been on the moon since the 1950s, a JFK conspiracy theorist, an elderly anarchist who befriends a man trying to rob his house, a serial television set collector, and a hipster woman trying to sell a Madonna pap smear. The woman selling the pap smear appears on the film poster, and was played by Butthole Surfers drummer Teresa Taylor.[4] Most of the characters grapple with feelings of social exclusion or political marginalization, which are recurring themes in their conversations. They discuss social class, terrorism, joblessness, and government control of the media.

Most Hong Sang-soo movies.
Midnight Diner
Old Joy
Short Term 12
There is No Lid on the Sea

napoleon dynamite

Literally anything by based Kiarostami
Taste of Cherry
Certified Copy
Like Someone In Love

Certain Women by Reichardt is good too

Thanks for this rec looks nice

Does The Place Beyond the Pines count? I always liked that movie.

>ugly*

I have seen every movie and this is the only one I do not understand

>boring and ugly*

Normie genocide when

>I want people to die because I'm a virgin
This is such a widespread thought process that's barely talked about. It's fascinating
I wonder if there are films about it

Taxi Driver

Most Richard Linklater and Whit Stillman. Also

go discuss it over on reddit where you belong :^)

Why is she so perfect bros

Lawn Dogs

because she comes across as sad and somewhat autistic

because she's got a really nice looking face

Brutal.

>>/soc/