Is she going full Milley?

Is she going full Milley?

she can ride my keke anyday

I fucking hope so

Pretty nice pair of breasts for a nigress.

anymore pictures?

you can spot the children on the internet that have only witnessed miley get muh naked and apparently just getting naked is bad

if you were a child star

if you weren't then it's completely fine because you're fucking retarded and don't realize THAT EVERY SINGLE FEMALE IN HOLLYWOOD does "sexy shoots" "naked shoots"

every single pic is a reaction goldmine

those beautiful brown nips

you virgins know she has leaked nudes right?

thefappening.so/keke-palmer-naked-6-photos/

wow thanks virgin

>piercings
>tattoos

But she WAS a child star. Her career mirrors that of Milley (born 1992/1993, landed lead role on Disney/Nick, recorded pop&country/pop&hiphop albums, minor roles and C-list) then came the nudes and going full whore for Milley which lead to a revived musical/acting career and global spotlight if only for a year.

I wonder who took the toilet pic

>this face is only 23 years old

I thought they said black don't crack.

dat foot game doe

Thandie will look younger than Angela Basset Hound here in 5 years

>piercings
hawt
>tattoos
not

>then came the nudes and going full whore for Milley which lead to a revived musical/acting career and global spotlight if only for a year.

>muh whore amirite?!?

because this was kid friendly fun

Miley is like

>I had tons of leaks that showed I wasn't a goody goody disney princess and even can't be tamed shit when I was 17

>I guess I can do we can't stop at 20 years old and people won't get their knickers in a twist

>I mean THIS WAS IN A 2011 MAGAZINE TWO YEARS BEFORE WE CAN'T STOP so people can't be that retarded to think I was a goody two shoes right?

> *KWEEEEPH

And they are literally bible quotes

>Don't cast thy pearls before swine

literally who? I'm white so I don't have any idea who this is

>under boob tattoo
that shit should be prohibited

wtf I guess I dress like a black security guy

I have that exact coat. I guess I am like movie star!

She's had a lot of minor roles but she was the star of the nick show True Jackson, VP and she's on Scream Queens.

more like true blackson lmaoooooooooooooo