Is Brand New gone forever?

Is Brand New gone forever?

No but their tumblroastie fans are.

oh thank god

They said it was their last album anyway

think they'll tour or put out new music again?

They said they were ending before all this happened.

Anything's possible. If TBS got the TAYF era members back Brand New can put out new album

What happenened?

Vinny just got sick of music and called Science Fiction the last album and ending for the band. These last tours were supposed to be the last ones, but they got kinda screwed thanks to the controversy

What controversy? Sorry dor not nowing :(

the lead singer was grooming 14yo scene girls and then banging them when they turned 18. also he fucked one of his bandmate's wives like a week before their wedding while his own wife was pregnant. shit started to come out in a facebook comment with one of his victims telling her story, and a lot of early-2000s long island music people (Eddie from TBS, the guy from the movielife) liking the post.

then the internet justice mob did its thing. tore him down, made the band cancel shows and cast doubt on if Brand New would ever tour again.

>victims

And what exactly is wrong with this? Age of consent is 16 in most US states so he even waited 2 years. A proper lad

I never searched this band's story but I listened 2 of their albums. And now knowing that the vocalist was a CHAD all this time it really lets me a bit down. What's wrong with this faggot? I guess musicians can be assholes too.

Brand New? More like Brand Old am i rite

Who will be the brand new of the 2020s? I predict that pop punk/emo pop/scene is going to have a revival over the next five-ten years and we're going to see a repeat of what happened at the end of the 90s/beginning of the 2000s

i mean a 22yo going after a 14yo is def some weird manipulation shit

How is it different from a 50 year old and a 42 year old?

14 is still a child

tfw came here to post this

A child is 12 and under. Try not to speak about things you don't know.

14 year olds still go through puberty and haven't had time to fully develop yet. 42 year olds are kind of already past their puberty stage.

teenagers are still developing and thus less mature and more easily manipulatable than adults, are you really trying to deny that?

>I predict that pop punk/emo pop/scene is going to have a revival over the next five-ten years
It's been happening already though with shit like Remo Drive
It's still just as bad

Are you trolling or just autistic?

No, I'm stating the fact that a teenager is not recognized as a child by the law.

second wave pop punk: 1994-2003
first wave emo pop: 1997-2005
Rising scene: 2005-2009
Falling Scene: 2009-2013
Post-scene: 2013-2017
Scene revival:2017-
emo revival: 2008/9-2017 (arguably)
fourth wave pop punk: 2013-
third wave emo pop: ?

with emo trap and poppier emo revival bands slowly gaining, i think that "Scene revival" is definitely on the horizon.

Nope.
They live on... in my heart.
(:

Thanks for the lesson, captain semantics.

A college senior making moves at a high school freshman is weird as fuck no matter how you spin it.