Emigrating to Russia

In 3 years when I finish my STEM degree, I am emigrating to Russia. I don't care if the pay is less, I'll be able to make a living all the same.

>I've got enough of Germany importing millions of Muslims
>enough of having an anti-democratic EU hegemony rule me
>enough of seeing how NATO finances disgusting Turks, Saudis, Taliban, IS, Kosovo Albanians, and other Muslim scum

Who else emigrating / emigrated to Russia here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEqQuRXJb9o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Miller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck my friend, that's stronk.

Wow from one shithole to an ever bigger one, wp Gunther

I got out of it as soon as possible
Believe me everything there is 10x worse

Russia doesn't want cucks like you.

studying for stem degree, has no clue that russia is one of the worst countries to live in.
You will be surprised you fleeing ball less traitor.

>hegemony

I'm from Russia wtf r u doing

Stay away from Moscow/St Peter, they are swarming with hachi (local shitskins). Settle in a little city

Rofl, you're delusional if you think Russia is worth it. It's full of muslims who are the same annoying fucking cunts as they are in your country.

After communism the regular people in the whole eastern block have a kind of "each for themselves" mentality so make sure you don't regret it since you've grown up in a pampered part of the world. Once you make friends you should be alright though, I'd say they would make better friends than westerncucks for sure.

But still, to trade your comfy life and move to russia really is not worth it in any way.

> leaving a soon to be third world country to move to a third world country
literally what

By the way this. Everyone in East. Europe wants to get the fuck out. Me included. Looking to move to the US

Don't do that.

Usa if trump win for me and if he lose well idk

mate you're making a mistake

I move to warsaw when im finished studying IT :)
fuck this country and every single one who didn't got shot by russians.

Because getting shot by Russians is definitely Poland's idea of a respectable trait. I'm happy that all of you cucks wash out now.

I'd move to South Africa if there was no Russia.

EU/German government disgusts me. I'd rather be dead than work and pay taxes for literal evil.

>he fell for the slav meme

Instead of fighting and trying to change your country, you flee. You are no better than those Muslim pussies, who flee from Middle east!

No the cucks stay in germany and watch their daughters suck memets dick
Have fun buying your daughters some burqas. Oh right i forgot that germans don't get any children and work for achmeds kid benefits. You are one fucking loser for not leaving m8

>So I'm moving to Russia
>Surely there isn't a huge Muslim problem in Russia
I got bad news, OP...

you wont survive a day with the living conditions and corruption an average russian faces each day

Russia is a very low trust society. People try to scam each other all the time.
Also, I hope you didn't fall for the meme that Putin is the saviour of the white race or something. Russia has a muzzie population of 20% and they are exactly the same as in the West: rude, violent, think they are above the law.

I'd take iceland.
But my country has not fallen yet.
Next elections are my last hope for this country.
If Geert is not elected I leave, I will not fight for suicidal countrymen.

Fuck off, we full.

You're really bad at choosing good countries

>going to Russia where they will hate you
>not going to Poland
you doing it wrong m8

>Instead of fighting

No such thing as "fighting". You are either in the EU, and pay taxes to EU/Merkel, or you are outside and you don't. "Fighting" while living under a government that contradicts everything you believe in, does not exist. Unless you are some kind of guerilla / political fighter, but I have no plans on that.

If all people left Germany, there'd be nobody to finance muslims and IS anymore.

Russia is great - from the outside. If you are used to a western life style then you will regret it.

Try swiss or austria.

>> Russia or South Africa

Holy fuck are you retarded?

Also
> finishing my stem degree in three years

So you haven't even started studying yet?

Russia has way more Muslims than Germany will have even if they take a million a year for the next five years, you twat.

Move to Vladivostok.

That's where I lived for nearly 2 years and probably will again.

>So you haven't even started studying yet?

2 years in. Will have my BSc next year, MSc in 3 years.

Could also emigrate with a BSc, but that's meh.

You're so stupid, I can't even.

Russia is the Muslim capital of Europe and you want to move there because Germany gets Muslims, South Africa has a black majority, is the world's criminality capital and white are being basically genocided.

>emigrating to Russia
weeeew lad. If you aren't going to live in moscow or st petersburg, don't bother at all. Also get used to crippling corruption and witnessing socioeconomic degradation on the massive scale. The only thing east euros have as an advantage is being non-cucked, but that comes from living shitty-ass lives in reality on a meager wage.
Here are some non-cucked locations you could live a better life in than Russia and east euro in general:
>Singapore
>Hong Kong
>Somalia
>DRC
>the ISS
>tartarus
>hell
>the abyss
>vacuum

full of Muslims that is, which is why nobody should move there if he wants away from Muslims

Poles hate Germans more than Russians.

How different is Austria from Germany? In general and demographic wise?

Are you literally retarded?

t. Slav

basically the same

Normies don't care about historical rivalries.

If you are that insane about shitskins under your bed, at least choose an EU country.
Truth it, everything is shit east from Germany and on, but at least choose Poland or Estona/Lithuania.

If you don't want to pay your taxes to insane sjw's, don't pay your taxes to criminals in Russia. Left alone it's a shithole of the world.

Come here Uke, we got plenty of you guys over in Manitoba. On your passport just say your brown Muslim.

Russia's a shit place to live if you're useless and have no contacts. On the other hand, it's fucking great for an intelligent educated Westerner. I lived there ten years, best time of my life!

>"0.02 Euros has been added your paypal account"

>Hates muslims
>wants to move to Russia

You Krauts really are delusional arent you?

move to a low populated state in america instead

>In 3 years when I finish my STEM degree, I am emigrating to Russia.
No, you are not.

>fucking great for an intelligent educated Westerner

That's what I heard too.

I know they have plenty of science & maths programs.

don't fall for the russia meme here, he might be Putin a strong leader but I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in his Russia

>"Germans" in third person
>And assumes I'm some libtard pimp daddy
It's funny how the ones that can't succeed at home always come here and talk shit. See you when you come crawling right back because your Slavshit wonderland does not do handouts.

>Russia has way more Muslims than Germany will have even

You do understand that's not the same? The Muslims in Russia are indigenous, and stay in their countries (Tatarstan and Chechnya).

Germany on the other hand is important Middle Eastern Muslims on welfare.

That's not the same.

>important

*importing

Our AFD is actually leading by double digits. Also the amount of foreigners is low outside of vienna.

15% muslim country, have fun.

k, m8, have fun in Russia
and always use condoms

Best city in Russia without muslims, welcome

Where are all the cars?

Wait, you're talking about going there to STUDY??? Bad idea. Go there to WORK.

Yeah, I mean work programs. Like space programs, weapons programs, and other stuff.

they are sleeping, lel

Not to insult your country, but isn't Vienna pretty much the only place in Austria with jobs?
Also, FPÖ seems to get the same treatment from other parties that every vaguely nationalist party in Europe gets.

>77338487
Just don't.
Do you know that Muslims from ex-soviet shitholes (Tadjikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbajan) don't even need a visa to come to Russia legally, plus we have a North Caucasus, population of which are basically savage mountain version of Arabs, and many of them have moved to Moscow. Google chechens in Syria to see some nasty mass executions in the name of ISIS. Google Bairam in Moscow for pics of mass Muslim prayers on the streets. Most low-paying jobs are filled with tadjiks and uzbecks who may occasionally take pleasure in random rape, and north caucasus natives... you don't want to meet them.

Is this some kind of Russian joke?

Space and arms industries?! No way they would trust a foreigner to do anything that might have a national security risk. Don't look to the state to employ you.

Safest way is just to work for a foreign firm over there. And no need to actually "immigrate". Just stay there a while, and see what happens. I'd perhaps never take the citizenship, just in case. God knows what will happen in the next 50 years.

Russian Muslim population is actually higher kek.
Yeah good thing russia is a direct democracy kek
>enough of seeing how NATO finances disgusting Turks, Saudis, Taliban, IS, Kosovo Albanians, and other Muslim scum
Agreed

Kraut...
Why russia?

>but isn't Vienna pretty much the only place in Austria with jobs?

What? No. Not in the slightest.

>No way they would trust a foreigner to do anything that might have a national security risk.

I didn't expect that. The thing is, once you have good science & maths programs, you also tend to have a good science & maths industry too - suppliers, or former employees who founded similar companies etc.

To phrase it more accurately - because the Russians have always had good science & maths programs, I expect to easily find employment, and be in good company.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>7
PFAHAHAHAHHA IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE!?!??!

When it comes to world politics Switzerland is a neutral country. Germany is a an evil country, and Russia is a good country.

I just prefer good over neutral. If Switzerland took a stance against NATO and US politics f.e., I think it would be the greatest nation on earth.

hahahahahahahahaha

You are a brainwashed idiot, pal.

>When it comes to world politics Switzerland is a neutral country. Germany is a an evil country, and Russia is a good country.

Depends on the country you live in and the media you consume. According to Western mainstream media Germany is good, Switzerland is neutral and Russia is pure evil. Currently I'd say that all three are evil, with Switzerland being the least evil, followed by Germany and then Putinland.

>Currently I'd say that all three are evil

There is only one country that fights ISIS and al Nusra in the middle east, and it's Russia. Germany finances ISIS and al Nusra indirectly (over Turkey).

So no, all three aren't "equally evil".

I went from Germany to Russia in 2010. Doing just fine - but thats living in the capitol and having decent job.

Tbh your biggest asset is not your education, but profficiency in german language. Theres plenty of german companies working here looking for those who speak Deutsch, Russian being fluid as well obviously.

Volga German here. Come over here, we are quite masters in this Slavic Volkerzoo still. Get in touch with ethnic German community as soon as you arrive, make business within community and assist its prosperity, avoid taxes(they go to mosques, cronies and chechens), don't make business with Slav, jew or asian, don't mate with their inferior women - you have superior genes you should not polite. Profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEqQuRXJb9o

>>I've got enough of Germany importing millions of Muslims
>Russian Muslim population is actually higher kek.
Honestly, I've tired of this meme.

There are lots of very very strong reasons not to move to Russia, but Muslim issues aren't one of them.

>If you are used to a western life style then you will regret it.
Thats bullshit. All you need is decent wage.

Russians are not nice people they are fucking mean and evil to each other and they would be more so to a foreigners

if our genes are inferior why is it that your people are cucks and not we

CS is not STEM you faggot

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Miller
>Germans in Russia
>cucks
Pick one, Slav. We run a lot of vital Russian industries and practice nepotism. We don't drink, don't smoke, have family values and order in our lifes, we segregate from the slav, jew and asian.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Miller
He looks pretty Slavic though.

>Who else emigrating / emigrated to Russia here?
only fools buying into the fairytale that the grass is greener over there
no offense, Rusanons

mathematics is

as long as you're also hearing physics yes.

>However, the present Russian Germans usually speak only Russian, are assimilated into Russian culture, and have a poor command of German. Consequently, Germany has recently strictly limited their immigration, and a decline in the number of Germans in the Russian Federation has moderated as they no longer emigrate to Germany and as Kazakh Germans move to Russia instead of Germany.

Keep telling yourself that Hans. Or is it Vanya? Ah who gives a fuck, I'll just call you Hanya.

>We don't drink, don't smoke, have family values and order in our lifes,
Good for you, but still, I'm interested: are you unironically believe in this racial superiority garbage ?
Don't you have friends or coworkers who aren't german ?

it's probably more a cultural superiority instead than a racial superiority

We have more muslims here than in any european country. More are coming due to open borders with muslim countries.
No democracy here. We have neo-feodalism with highly corrupt government - no jobs, no money.
Our government do it aswell.

Do it faggot, though. I'd like to see your retarded dreams to crumble.

I don't think Russia is the optimal choice but I also don't think it's as bad as people are saying in this thread.

Just be sure to learn the language well if you're doing this.

I wanna go to Russia too but I am only 20 and still studying. If I could miss the western luxury and the Russian economy gets a bit better I would love to live and stay there and impregnant some hot Valeriya/svetlana

Just to be clear - Moscow, Sankt Petersboug and maybe Kazan (also it has muslims), are way better places to live with better infrastructure, entertainment, whatever than most of EU. EU doesnt even have Megapolises on par with Moscow.

So having great standard of living and enjoying living in Russia is exclusively question of wage.

Anything outside that is different though, so theres not much point moving there, unless your aim is setting somewhere in the wild nature or travelling (which actually, Russia is great for).

You got me. I have a Norwegian friend(exgirlfriend) and 2 pals from Sweden I work with. I prefer to avoid any contact with individuals of non-Germanic descent.

I am actually from Russia.
Do not fucking do it, you do not even remotely realize how fucked this country is. You need to be Russian to blend in and accustom, otherwise it will eat you alive.
I have warned you.

I did. Doing just fine. Maybe you are jobless unhappy retard shitposting the country and self fating, because your are worthless lazy cum that cant get a job.

I was seen Russia pre 2000 and past 2010 - the improvement the goverment done is insane. The fact you think you have it shitty, means just one thing - you have no clue about life in Europe to compare.

This whole thread is fucking insane. You've all been so fucking brainwashed by the Jews. Russia isn't that bad. All slavs aren't subhuman. You don't move to Russia to live in cities, you move there to live in a small town so you can start a family and live a long and comfy life without a worry in the world, for this purpose Russia is much better than any other EU country. If you want to get a meme IT job and live in a city then sure stay in Frankfurt

I hope you escapists realise that there's nowhere to run. You will only face disappointment.