/Auspol/ - BENDIGO MOSQUE APPROVED edition

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqtkckl6s5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Tkf0ecfsg3E

Debates:
>QandA debate
abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s4445605.htm
>Regional leaders debate
iview.abc.net.au/programs/australia-votes-regional-leaders-debate/NS1633H001S00
>Leaders debate 2 (Starts about 50mins in)
kikebook.com/abcnews.au/videos/10155138096674988/

See how your electorate stacks up:
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-12/vote-compass-right-left-leaning-electorates/7501092

News that nobody really gives a fuck about:
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/

Election:
>BENDIGO MOSQUE APPROVED
9news.com.au/national/2016/06/15/10/25/bendigo-mosque-gets-green-light-as-high-court-throws-out-appeal#fuvcjJv1vwfRiOv7.99
>Greens thoroughly BTFO
brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016-opinion/election-2016-greens-dummy-spit-over-preferences-as-unedifying-as-it-is-hypocritical-20160612-gphaqu.html
>Bob Katter brings the bantz
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/election-2016-bob-katter-'shooting'-video-criticised-orlando/7512912?WT.tsrc=Facebook

Parties:

Major:
The coalition
Labor

Legends:
Katters Australian
Family first
One nation

Minor:
Jaquie Lambie network
Nick Xenophon team
Glenn Lazarus team
Rise up
Australia first

I haz the autism:
Greens
Liberal democrats

Single Issue:
Shooters & fishers
Motoring enthusiasts

All other parties are irrelevant and you should feel bad for thinking otherwise.

Sup Forums voting method:
Favorite memes > minors and independants > majors > unfunny memes > green.

House of reps: You have to preference all parties.
Senate: You may preference 1 choice above the line or 6. You must preference 12 or more if voting below the line.

The deadline for voter registration has passed.

TAKE A PEN WITH YOU TO VOTE.

Vote in these polls dog:
poll-maker.com/poll722374x942845fF-29
poll-maker.com/poll722375xb4E7f0E6-29

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4e9Y6EV_A
youtube.com/watch?v=vPz7ck1QANk
youtube.com/watch?v=jmBmHnwGuvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RrEL1qAkVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=8xTJ2d8y86g
youtube.com/watch?v=TWGqFrZl7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=R-tp2TkRgJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=EyELpE9CTa0
youtube.com/watch?v=5cAyfsd67_I
youtube.com/watch?v=tDNMNXNS4jI
youtube.com/watch?v=KmUo-nDJS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oeI5X001ATk
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/election-2016-peter-dutton-comments-illiterate-refugees/7425642
au.finance.yahoo.com/news/australian-banks-are-clamping-down-on-foreign-buying-of-homes-034057214.html?cmp=fb
theconversation.com/will-the-internships-program-help-young-people-get-jobs-58397
safeschoolshub.edu.au/safe-schools-coalition-australia-resources
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/23/how-pauline-hanson-could-easily-win-a-senate-seat/
baka.com.au/national/chinese-billionaire-funding-our-mps-20090703-d7s9.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-14/voters-batman-maranoa-vote-compass-left-right/7500500
youtube.com/watch?v=ulGeSWxsMAE
youtube.com/watch?v=r7ryrWvpaBI
youtube.com/watch?v=W95RHO6_Gw4
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-08/labor-migrant-multi-lingual-ads/7481902
australianconservativecoalition.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PSA:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4e9Y6EV_A

Examples of legend status:
youtube.com/watch?v=vPz7ck1QANk
youtube.com/watch?v=jmBmHnwGuvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RrEL1qAkVpI

Examples of autism:
youtube.com/watch?v=8xTJ2d8y86g
youtube.com/watch?v=TWGqFrZl7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=R-tp2TkRgJ8

Examples of banter:
youtube.com/watch?v=EyELpE9CTa0
youtube.com/watch?v=5cAyfsd67_I
youtube.com/watch?v=tDNMNXNS4jI
youtube.com/watch?v=KmUo-nDJS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oeI5X001ATk

Election:
>Refugees btfo
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/election-2016-peter-dutton-comments-illiterate-refugees/7425642
>Gooks btfo
au.finance.yahoo.com/news/australian-banks-are-clamping-down-on-foreign-buying-of-homes-034057214.html?cmp=fb
>Neets btfo
theconversation.com/will-the-internships-program-help-young-people-get-jobs-58397
>Children btfo
safeschoolshub.edu.au/safe-schools-coalition-australia-resources
>Politicians btfo
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/23/how-pauline-hanson-could-easily-win-a-senate-seat/
>Australia btfo
baka.com.au/national/chinese-billionaire-funding-our-mps-20090703-d7s9.html

It's the muslims we don't want. Once they are here how many mosques they have is beside the point.

No more muslims, not no more mosques.

>what is bacon bombs?

An American breakfast cereal?

Lads

>BENDIGO MOSQUE APPROVED
Anyone else think there's going to be riots over this? Surely the site of the mosque will be damaged over and over.

SOMEONE BURY A FUCKING PIG ALREADY ON THE SITE AND FILM IT FUCKING GO GO GO

This shit has to stop, I'm voting One Nation.

DO IT FAGGOT

ALL QUEENSLANDERS ARE HEREBY REQUIRED TO PREFERENCE PAULINE HANSON FOR THE SENATE BEFORE ANY OTHER CANDIDATE.

fark that video of Katter is good.

BURY PIG ON BUILDING SITE, RECORD IT AND SEND IT TO NEWS OUTLETS SO EVERYONE KNOWS, THE MUDSLIMES WON'T BUILD ON GROUND SOILED BY PIGS

BURY PIG ON BUILDING SITE, RECORD IT AND SEND IT TO NEWS OUTLETS SO EVERYONE KNOWS, THE MUDSLIMES WON'T BUILD ON GROUND SOILED BY PIGS

who you voting for in the senate?

BENDIGO HAS A FUCKING TRAIN STATION SOME LAZY CUNT FROM VICTORIA JUST GO DO IT CUNT IM IN QLD JUST THROW SOME BACON THERE

>Anyone else think there's going to be riots over this?
Appeals against it were thrown out by the court and they told people to "get over it already, it's happening".

I don't think those people who protested it (and the many more lazy people who stayed at home but were not on board with islam) will be pleased with this.

If there is another public showing I'm guessing it's going to be a lot bigger and a lot angrier.

How are you m8?

>I'm voting One Nation
Sound advice m8. Me too.

ONE NATION NUMBER ONE

Voting greens, lads.

Gotta be careful sourcing the pig carcass mates. The butcher might rat you out when he sees the pig he sold turn up on the news.

Don't pay with your debit card.

tfw mate got pig from farm butchered it and cooked it. We all ate it.

good shit. last for 4 days that fucker

FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY

great pic

Yeah them butchers really keep track on the carcasses these days.

not like the innocent old days

It'd take me about 4 hours to get there and even more to get back.

Probably a 10 hour ordeal and I'd need some normies on board because it would have to be the whole pig.

Just convince some Bendigo facebook pages until some bogans decide to be heroes.

Can I get a TLDR on this whole /auspol/

Not any major party candidate

i hope no one from the public is going to come forward about the guy they saw on the train with his pig carcass

Compare and contrast the voters of Melbourne and rural Queensland.

One group cares about asylum seekers and gay marriage; the other cares about the economy, jobs and the country. But which has infinitely more influence in national politics?

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-14/voters-batman-maranoa-vote-compass-left-right/7500500

Just put some make up and a wig on it m8 and it will look like any Aussie chick.

Nah, just bring a live pig and act like you're doing a garry the goat thing.
People would probably help you hoping to get facebook famous

who /hatesthongs/ here

blasphemer

Nah m8 put Libs in at last place as a block against Labor

Straya is having a mosque foisted upon us, the boys are trying to rib each-other till some patriotic son of the south buries a dead pig in the allocated backyard to scare off the followers of the warlord Mo'ham'head and his goonless goon

I wonder if the ABC knew they were painting an unflattering portrait of the inner city Melbourne scum?

They are probably lost so far up their own arseholes they don't even realise there is a problem with being a hipster cunt who only cares about bullshit emotional crap.

Straya is having a mosque foisted upon us, the boys are trying to rib each-other till some patriotic son of the south buries a dead pig in the allocated backyard to scare off the followers of the warlord Mo'ham'head and his goonless goons.

I hate the clopflop sound they make and they're just uncomfortable to me

does this actually work? has it ever stopped a mosque going ahead?

JUST copy my format bru.

Poofter cunt.

how come its ok to call scientology an evil cult and protest their building an HQ in sydney but a mosque is beyond reproach

>that outfit
>that scenery
>that sky

The very land is rebelling against the rampant faggotry that Melbourne has embraced.

That's people from the furthest left electorate in the country.

There is a lot of conservatives in Melbourne, anywhere >50% white is far-right, lots of based East Melbourne is but won't be for long if this immigration continues.

libs are just as bad as labour. less refugees, more 457 visas.

with either major party WE LOSE

Well put m8. Liberals will drown us in low wage chinks and curries.

Makes them hopping mad at least.

Retards and willful cognitive dissonance from the Left as they embrace a political system that if ever came to power would throw society back like it was 1200 AD.

all the africans and muslims in melbourne are natural conservatives

Shorten is such a creepy little bastard

Beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulGeSWxsMAE

Remember to take the precautions of not getting caught.

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/how-to-stop-a-mosque-from-being-built/

>Entire thread layout and posts is an exact duplicate of /brit/

Son I am proud, carry on the torch, and use it to burn the mosque down.

>I haz the autism:
>Liberal democrats

Quit the memeing, they are for small government and want our guns back,

"Tanned Australians"

implying those wastes of air will vote

youtube.com/watch?v=r7ryrWvpaBI

You know you could just call this guy up.

He's very good.

He's a total cuck too, did you see Q&A?

if the Liberal party stopped alienating them by being racist they could reclaim key electorates in east melbourne

the aboriginal treaty thing is like the achilles heel for all these cunts

why would you want the liberal party to get electorates anyway?

How exactly are the libs racist, even in the meme sense of the word?

No m8 you have to promise them free shit.

yeah i read about that, what a load of shit aye
Labor is running ads in foreign languages too
youtube.com/watch?v=W95RHO6_Gw4

lmao I wish they were racist m8, they're bunch of cucks

How the fuck are the libs racist? They are sell outs and cucks of the highest order but they aren't racist.

The last fucking thing this country needs is the demographic courting identity politics which has broken the USA, libs need to ditch Malcolm who is the most left-winged cunt leading a party that wants to be conservative. Neo-conservative, but conservative none the less.

>discussing politics with people
>explain to them what needs to happen in Australia
>'Education, Health and quality of life sectors need to be the main focus of any government'
>'Yeah I agree, thats why I'm voting Labor'
CUNT NO

>labor is running ads in foreign languages too

Oh that's just fucking treason, give me a link I need to rage.

:3

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-08/labor-migrant-multi-lingual-ads/7481902

>Education, Health and quality of life sectors need to be the main focus of any government'

ALL OF WHICH WILL GO DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN IF YOU LET GOVERNMENTS EMBRACE MASS IMMIGRATION LIKE A SNOWBALL EMBRACES THE VOLCANO

FUCKING
CLUELESS
BASTARDS

its sad user that no matter what we do, its always gonna be liberal or labor

KILL MAIM AND FUCKING BURN

DROP DEAD SHORTIE YOU SELL OUT BASTARD

FUCKING TOWER OF BABEL THE WHOLE COUNTRY YOU STUPID DAFT BALD CUNT

Why are Labour party such cucks in every country?

but that's bullshit
the main focus of the government should be national defense, security and courts
everything else should be left to the free market

>always
No m8, just because something has existed for all your life doesn't mean it will exist forever.

Change will happen. God send that it is soon.

>australians
>rioting
lel

They were bought out and gutted by literal Communists in the 50s (serious)

Remember the whigs, there is always a stuff-up or a series of stuff-ups so big or long that the party just loses steam and drops dead.

Labor in Australia was good up until the 1950s under based Calwell

then the unions were taken over my marxists who hate the white working class the party used to represent

Daily reminder. Shorten is high E, low T.

>mfw Australian accent

I used to be alright with the Liberals, but now they're just fucked up.
They're trying to be something they clearly aren't, and they're consistently trying to jew the working man so hard even uneducated idiots can tell.

RIP our country

Friendly reminder that courts and judges are a cancer upon Western society and must go.

Oh, same thing here but a bit later on.

Your girls seem to like it cunt.

Course one look at their bloody teeth and we are in a scrum to get the fuck out.

Joke's on you, I forcibly removed my australian accent and now I've got some quasi-british transatlantic thing

(you)

I reckon you guys might appreciate this website: australianconservativecoalition.com/

Basically, it goes through some parties that are "conservative". From the website:
>One Nation - outstanding policies for climate realists, anti ETS and opposed to the UN-ification of Australia, including Agenda 21/30
>Australian Liberty Alliance - individual liberty, small government, Western values, social fairness and an integrated multi-ethnic society
>Christian Democrats - Christian values
>Family First - family values
>Katter's Australia Party (QLD) - stop selling prime land, caring for farmers
>Liberal Democrats - Libertarian, self responsibility, small government
>The Mature Australia Party - proving you don't have to be old to be mature
>The Nationals - the Party representing our farmers
>The Liberal Party (Conservatives only)

We need another party with a coherent mission.
The greens keep lefties from voting micro party but there is nothing for the right.

yeah and the problem is people think that if they dont vote liberal or labor their vote wont count. shit needs to change. i hope this election gets more independent votes than ever before.

Heh, same

>Trying to make out your females are any better
HAH!

You're the same shit, with a different accent. Unless of course you bred with an aboriginal.

You didn't do that now did you user?

Why do you even have that accent, it's weird. You should have motherland accent anyway.

All this bullshitting accents you and the Kiwi's and Canadians have all conjured up. Weirdos.

A deeper look at that article reveals something that truly terrifies me.

A sudden need to pander to the Indian population will mean the introduction of identity politics, which means the incredibly divisive race to call the opposition a racist and the dissolution of the "Australian" identity into groups of people with conflicting goals and loyalties.

Fucking pollies fucking up the basics of integration fuck.

Everyone tells me I have "an accent" but when I ask what they mean they can't say.

I guess I just talk weird.

Plays on my mind. I think it is the autism.

No this is Labors plan every time they get in they just flood the joint

Because australian nasally is painful to listen to and americans handle 'r' sounds nicer

>Makes them hopping mad at least.

well thats a good thing at least.