Holy fuck Melo or Irving I don't care who goes but someone just go somehwere

its happening tomorrow

>Fake news
>this denial
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>BOS: Isaiah Thomas will not require hip surgery
must not have tools that are small enough

>leave the fantastic four to us

he's contractually obligated to have either ice or heat packs on his knees at all times

On the 6th season he fell, on the 7th he Rose.

has Kyrie signed to spurs yet?

>you no remember LeSnake left Miami without so much as telling Wade he was leaving
Literally KD tier, and before KD.

Both these faggots ruined the NBA and LeBron was and forever will be the genesis.

did spurs seriously pass on Rose? The dude is still good

Reminder that Rose is a injury liability and had even worse points/assists/FG% than Kyrie

That's why they're getting Bledsoe

>[D'Angelo Russell] In LA it's not like college, the way that Brooklyn kinda runs things seems more college-y. You have a schedule laid out every day, every time, you know what it is...

fuck this nigga

punished wade will take the bulls to the playoffs. cap this

I'm talking about David West you Durant nuthugger

They don't want gang affiliated sex freaks in their lockerroom leaving bad impressions on Murray.

Spurs are super liberal. Pop would treat him worse than Stephen Jackson.

Rose is better than Kyrie. Kyrie is trash who couldn't carry the Cavs, Rose carried his team to a 60+ win season and is the youngest MVP in history. He also gave Miami Heatles a run for their money.

He and wade spoke about it during the off season with wade advisingnhim to go home you fucking puppet

t. lived under rock since 2013

For telling the truth? Honestly, I personally like having everything scheduled so players can't get lost in the sauce doing dumb shit away from the team and between events, like the Lakers did. It's a way to cut out on drama. LA needs that, for a NY team to know better about big city distractions is embarrassing for the franchise, and we all know the Lakers' problems with player drama.

You're just scared of Rose and the Cavs. You know if LeBron can make Rose even a FRACTION of his MVP form, the signing will pay dividends tenfold. Add to the fact that we could trade Kyrie for better role players such as Bledsoe and or Melo, and you're looking at a perennial team.

LOL it's like he doesn't want an NBA career.

predictions to when he goes to play for the shanghai sharks!

im calling it in 3 seasons.

>Rose is better than Kyrie. Kyrie is trash

>LeDickriders now turning on their most clutch player and the guy that won them their only ring like traitorous cannibals.

somehow the rest of the Lakers managed fine

its more a problem with dlo being a dumb fucking millennial from a flyover state

You seem like a salty laker fan scared Dlo is going to leak info on just how bad the rebuilding Lakers' franchises practices are and how bad they've declined under Buss and Mitch.

Meanwhile OKC is just lurking in the shadows ready to upset in the playoffs. I like it this way tho, stay sleeping on us. Just don't act surprised when the most dominant MVP and the guy who challenged the Heatles to 7 games become heavyweights.

they're not trading him

rose is coming off the bench and theyre winning a second chip

I've always said this but D'Angelo never really fit the Lakers mold. He was always a Nick Van Exel type, a pretender to the throne of franchise player.

Lakers were right to cut ties. He'll be a really good player, maybe even in a stay but he's cancerous and can't lead a franchise.

I feel the same about Randle but at least Randle is a hard worker so I can forgive him.

What is this nonsense? It's common knowledge that Mitch and Buss weren't doing a good job, but most of that was on Buss. The problem with Mitch is that agents nowadays want GMs to bend the rules a little and Mitch is a by the book guy. So instead of bending the rules in order to get an advantage on free agents, he was a good boy and got stuck with guys like Mozgov and Deng.

I mean, compare it with Pelinka. The guy has done a good job so far but he's one sleezy motherfucker and you can tell just by the way he talks and avoids questions.

>snitches need schedules

>one sleezy motherfucker and you can tell just by the way he talks and avoids questions.

fucking this lol, im a lakers fan but you can just tell magic is doing "whatever it takes" to turn shit around. for pelinka? something tells me he has jewish blood in him, am going to have to do some research on him. he doesnt seem like a goy to me.

Would Carmelo Anthony and the Trail Blazers be a good fit?

>comparing our young core to taylor swift
I will never forgive Pelinka for this

>this thread

>these Lakers and Cavs fans turncoating on their young star PGs and salty as fuck

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=1CtD0C1zy4A

1 on 1, first to 21, make it take it, who wins? KG or KD

I'm calling it now, Lonzo ball will never have a 40 point game in his entire NBA career.
Pass first PGs are for dinosaurs, scoring PGs are the future, and the Lakers traded their future to the fucking Nets.

I've asked this before but is this offseason the greatest in NBA history?

kd

they left us, they left us because they're retarded. One ignores scientific fact and the other cant spell fact.

Ingram and Randle both need shots i dont care if Lonzos career high in 10 points desu he's not there to score

Durant has an outside game and he's quick as fuck so Garnett has to respect his driving ability, no way does Garnett beat him 1 on 1

Then you're never winning. Ingram and Randle are ass so they don't deserve more shots than the more gifted PG.

I've asked this before but understand this one absolute truth, John Wall and Kyrie Irving would be a LEGENDARY duo, would it not?

I can feel your jealously, good good, give in to your hate

Worse than Dame and CJ. No defense, and one of them can't shoot.

Wall is tall enough to guard 2s

Also if we trade Bradley Beal we could get back some better defenders and let Kyrie take the worst perimeter guy on the floor

WL check in

>worse than dame and CJ
Lmao stay mad Dallas fuccboi

yo

right here familia

everyone meet in the WL discord

Doesn't have a nice ring to it
I like my ships to have at least one number in their initials

Never mind you're a beal wall delustionist. How does it feel seeing the blazer boys pass you up for 2nd best backcourt

>saving my images
For what purpose

best back court = wb roberson
soon 2b westbrook pg when okc gets melo.

I hope Roberson has been working his FTs and corner 3s.

Here is why Kyrie is snek:
>Demanded to be traded in the middle of his contract
and I could live with this but,
>Waited until mid July to tell the Cavs that he wanted out, which caused them to miss out on a bunch of great trade options
>Possibly told other free agents not to sign with the Cavs
>Still demanding to be traded to specific teams as if the Cavs front office are under any obligation to give a shit about his wishes at this point
>Still refuses to issue a public statement
>Still refusues to even speak to the Cavs
All of this bullshit was completely unnecessary and unprofessional.

sent you a DM

Bro, why you false flaggin my team? This is worse than saving other people's images.

>>>/LeBitch'sdickforyoutosuck/

jose calderon
jr smith
richard jefferson
jeff green
tristan thompson

how can we stop this team bros?

Man imagine a LeBron/Kyrie boxing match. I would give LeBron 3-5 rounds before Kyrie closes the deal.

>I would give LeBron 3-5 rounds

you inglorious bastard

Even worse, imagine a FT contest, or LeBron having to shoot threes to win a championship contest.

LeBron would literally pass the ball away instead of shooting and start crying.

> I would give LeBron 3-5 rounds

> I would give LeBron 3-5 rounds

Reminder that 3-5 is a 60% win rate

>I would give LeBron 3-5 rounds

Reminder that 3-8 is a 37% win rate

Uhm no sweetie, it's 3-5. Don't move the goal posts ok hun?

Your math is wrong, he's been to the finals 8 times so you divide it by 8 ok ahmed? Gotta be careful with the numbers or you might blow everything up too early like the Cavs roster.

Not enough to be GOAT

jordan lost in the first round

talking about the finals here

>Winning percentage can be calculated by dividing the number of wins by the total number of games played. The percentage can be displayed as a decimal less than or equal to 1, or as a percentage between 0 and 100 percent.
damn lesneksexuals just keep losing LMAO

Trust the process /nba/

is 37% the new 3-5?

Bradley beal is literally a Kawhi tier defender. Casual fake wiz fans need not apply

>t-trust the process
>the sixers fan says for the 15th year straight

lmfao

Sounds like you were too young to watch T-Wolves KG

>Bradley beal is literally a Kawhi tier defender.

Damn im good. My average running pace is 12:30 minutes a mile.

straight bodied

I knew I wasn't the only guy to think X looked like Oubre lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv8AjhDlJrw

LeBron was the better player in the Finals. He even went up against better teams.

Cavs missed out on bledsoe

I know this is completely off topic and will be deleted but I just met a MILF at my job's annual luncheon and I completely fucked it up. I didnt even get her name. Im so mad right now

>pink niggas
yep numale: the post

>LeBron was the better player in the Finals. He even went up against better teams.

LeBron is scum.

>3-5 is a 60% win rate

>Bradley beal is literally a Kawhi tier defender.

I kind of miss Tristan

real niggas smiling in their photos

>Knew Lebron was about to leave and since he filled the team with retard-tier contracts they couldn't possibly afford a replacement so he requests a trade while their is still great value in his contract so the cavs can start retooling for their future
>Tells the cavs in private he wishes to be traded and also gives a few teams that he'd like to play for but also have some assets they can trade away, all while understanding he doesnt have a no trade clause on him so the cavs can trade with whoever
>Refuses to comment on leaked and possibly fraudulant information that lesnake's crew leaked

Why are Lehomo cocksuckers so easy to spot? Lesnake ruins the cav's future and is about to leave them dry but his dickriders still hate on kyrie for wanting to leave that shit pile while also helping the cavs get ready for the future.

reminder for the brainlets of this general

>celtics wont beat lelbron
>cavs have no fans
>warriors have no fans
>sixers are shit
>knicks are CURSED
>kevin durant is a cuck
>lol houston
>love u spurs bros ur good guys
>anime is for virgins
>if you dont shave your neck you need to kys
>craptors are rebuilding, LOL KYLE LOWRY
>flyovers, you mean cities without majority black/crime?
>this sport is actually dead