Tfw you know Maul will die in Rebels

>tfw you know Maul will die in Rebels

Why. He is the fucking best thing to happen to the SW expanded universe since Revan.

bump because I saved that wojak

Also, Kreia is the best character in the EU.

Well, he is, supposedly, the only with ever to leave the order. What if he finds obiwan and becomes a good guy in the end? Like, he actually forgives obiwan and considers him his friend for saving him from the Sith order.

I feel like the only one who liked the fact that Maul died during the events of TPM. Sure, he was a badass, but he really only served one purpose, and that was to essentially be an assassin whose actions foreshadow the return of the Sith and show us just how fit and skilled the Jedi were in their prime.

Still, I can dig him becoming a more expanded character in TCW and Rebels, because like I said, he was a badass.

Forgiving Obiwan would be extremely out of his character

Based on his shrine on Dathomir he's pretty far from redemption.

>Sam Witwer overacts: the character

What would Maul name his child?

Evill Ravage

Darth Fall

Granite

>there's cotton candy and rides, and all sorts of surprises down here. And ballons too! All colors.

He's been dead since Phantom Menace
The cartoon is fan fiction with a license, but it still doesn't count for shit towards the movies
Also, wrong board, faggot

Wrong. Forest Whitaker's character is from the Clone Wars cartoon, and some characters from Rebels are mentioned in Rogue One as well.

>some characters from Rebels are mentioned in Rogue One as well.

Really? Who?

Chopper's in the background of a few shots, they call for General Syndulla who's presumably Hera, and the Ghost's at the battle over Scarif as well.

not that user, but it's Saw Gerrera

Neat.

>Forgive Obiwan
Obi wan did nothing wrong

>Luke did I ever tell you about the edgy as fuck DUDE TWO LIGHTSABERS IN ONE LIGHT SABER LMAO devil character I chopped in fucking half on the planet your mom briefly ruled at age 14? He fell down a huge hole but somehow survived because he sold a lot of action figures. He came back to life and we became friends 30 years later. He was a good friend

The reason disney did the whole "Legends" overhaul is because they want to establish a single canon universe for all their star wars projects. Rebels is officially on the same level of canon as the original trilogy.

ib4 >>Sup Forums

>obi-wan and maul will fight again in a cartoon instead of an obi-wan film
darn