OBAMACARE SKINNY REPEAL GAME THREAD

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

IS THE GOP GOING TO WIN THE REPEAL BOWL?

youtu.be/N-41cVGdqVE

What are you going to spend all your newly found savings on now that our premiums won't continue climbing 30-60%, bros?

more dildos for ur mom lol

i guess your 3in. dick isn't enough to satisfy her then :^)

>mcconell SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, the skinny repeal gets rid of the mandate, which means a ton of people will simply stop buying insurance, while keeping the ban against pre-existing conditions. The only way insurance companies won't go broke is by raising premiums by ridiculous amounts.

>Skinny repeal is dead: McCain, Murkowski and Collins kill GOP's last-ditch attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare.

BTFO

McConnell regrets his palsy face

>only regret is missing some hours of sleep

>implying more than 10 percent of this board is even old enough to be off their parents healthcare plan

>Republicucks

Based McCain

>which means a ton of people will simply stop buying insurance

Uh, did you mean to put an argument after your post? Your le epic image doesn't explain your point, Mr. Reddit.

>retired military
I don't care either way, I'm getting care either way, but
it's less than a hundred bucks up on my Tricare, but the fucking plan doesn't WORK is everyone doesn't buy in, AND I'm SICK and TIRED of hearing about how Americans die from preventable diseases

So, something better than this
something McConnell did not work on, in particular
Something after we figure out what Donald and his family have been up to is Russia and else where

>tfw 25 and a half
>mother has great healthcare plan me and father are both on
>gonna have to get my own shitty plan now

You didn't make an argument yourself. You just said something will happen.

The only reason why you were even allowed to stay on your parents healthcare until 26 is because of Obamacare.

Who is the biggest traitor in US history? Benedict Arnold or McCain?

the point of the individual mandate is to get HEALTHY YOUNG people purchasing the insurance. young people for the most part would have their "im invincible" mindset and not buy insurance if they didnt need to

by fining people who do not purchase insurance, its supposed to make them buy it, which puts their funds into insurance pools so that insurance companies can afford to cover pre-existing conditions.

if these mongoloid republicans had repealed the individual mandate but kept everything else with the plan, insurance premiums for the more at-risk or currently sick people would have skyrocketed and they would have destroyed the insurance industry even more

how are there literally still people who support this party that clearly doesnt care one bit about the general public, and control every part of the government and are still so worthless that they cant get anything done because their policies are so asinine?

I'm assuming you're too young to remember things before Obamacare. Healthy young people generally didn't bother getting insurance. The massive penalties Obamacare created to force young people into getting insurance, the mandate, is what makes covering pre-existing conditions part economically viable. The skinny repeal gets rid of the mandate but keeps forcing insurance companies to cover preexisting conditions. Only way they can make up the difference from less healthy people enrolled is charging more.

>Libshit understanding of economics

Fuck you, pay your taxes or get insurance you piece of shit

or enlist
either way, get a real job and pay your fair share
>neofag pussies

>I'm retarded