MOD GENERAL: ((NFILTRATION EDITION))

Lads, what the fuck are the mods up to?

I think we've been infiltrated just like the other chans Sup Forums board.

I made a post reporting a slide thread and it was quietly deleted and ignored. This is one of many times I've seen this shit going on.

Here's the archived thread of my original post.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77338755/

There is still fuck all replies and they are keeping it up for bait.

>inb4 banned
Got a dynamic IP you stupid fucks

Post your most recent mod bullshit stories, and while you're at it, just look at the fucking catalogue.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I caught a 5 day ban this morning for reporting threads like the ones highlighted. That's right, I caught a ban for reporting obvious spam during a raid that the mods weren't doing shit about.

Fuck you

It's maddening, the 1 post by OP is a dead giveaway to a slide thread. What is going on? Who is vanguarding this?

Also bumping this thread since the mods are either dead or are corrupt.

A janitor on a thread about 3 hours ago said it was AUSTRAILIANS from /r9k/. He's credentials were taken away from the mods for it.

I've been noticing a lot of posts disappearing and I've been reporting threads like you have.

>threads never deleted
>banned repeatedly

I think reddit cucks are trying to turn this into a PC board without realizing how futile it is

Kek, the open carry Irish potato made me loose it

You realize there isn't likely to be more than 1 post by op until the thread hit s certain number, right? There just isn't anything for OP to reply to, and he'll get pruned if he spams his own thread. You need the thread to hit a certain number of posts before the "1 post by OP" will tell you anything. It doesn't tell you the number of posts by that user outside the thread.

I swear to god i've explained this 20 times today. All these newfags have no idea how IDs work.

The worst part is that there are so many shill threads here and they are ALWAYS the same:

- Racemixing
- Bait (racebaiting)
- "Hi I'm a jew"
- Food
- Other general Sup Forums-threads

This has been going on every day for YEARS, and they're all posted by jews in coordination with the mods of Sup Forums.

Fucking jews kill them all.

>It's maddening, the 1 post by OP is a dead giveaway to a slide thread. What is going on? Who is vanguarding this?

Nice try you stupid fuck

Right I'll keep that in mind, I'm not new, I'm just retarded.

Fuckin Melbourne.

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

I got a warning for parsley, _, rosemary and thyme a slide thread

>A janitor on a thread about 3 hours ago said it was AUSTRAILIANS from /r9k/. He's credentials were taken away from the mods for it.

Post archive link m8, because this shit is ridiculous.

>You realize there isn't likely to be more than 1 post by op until the thread hit s certain number, right? There just isn't anything for OP to reply to, and he'll get pruned if he spams his own thread. You need the thread to hit a certain number of posts before the "1 post by OP" will tell you anything. It doesn't tell you the number of posts by that user outside the thread.
Thanks m8, I'm nearly sure that's a mod though, just like the fucking german at the start trying to shut down the thread

>This has been going on every day for YEARS, and they're all posted by jews in coordination with the mods of Sup Forums.
I've noticed it, but just moments ago my post saying that the thread was off-topic and reported was quietly dfeleted so it could just sit in the catalogue.
It's nearly too blatantly obvious to me that some funky shit is going on here.

mass reports piss the mods off since it swamps the report panel

also fuck off muh rule fags

Sup Forums is chaos deal with it

Bump, I blame the Jews

I made 3 reports. I blocks you at 5.
I didn't even hit the report limit, and the reports were made more than 5 minutes apart each time. It was obviously punitive.
>Sup Forums is chaos deal with it
Meaningless statement, not even an argument. Do you think that sounds badass, because it sounded idiotic. WOO FUCK YEAH, THE BOARD IS RAIDED TO SHIT AND UNUSABLE LEL FUCK YEAH THATS BADASS WOO FUCK YEAH HEHE LEL

get gassed faggot

he is right

>mfw that other chan has literally been taken over by a shill that was only recently shut down by another pretty based mod

Have the pic here but it's over the 4mb limit

Remember good mods, you can keep these faggots in check

Its so easy to pinpoint the Muslim Invaders posting under a Norwegian Flag..

>swamps the report panel
They chose to do it for free, tough.

But it seems that they can't even do that. They shut down criticism of a thread so it can degenerate into a few empty replies which are just futile bumps.

The thread should have been shut down a while ago at this stage and yet it's still up. I wonder why when threads get pruned here after 5 minutes.

I wonder who could be behind this

>Meaningless statement
no its not you fucking negro besides Sup Forums having 20+ god damn trump threads in the cat is way more annoying

the less "governing" on Sup Forums the better citizens make the cities not the government or in this case netzens

>the less "governing" on Sup Forums the better citizens make the cities not the government or in this case netzens

You talk like you really don't belong here faggot, you should go back.

The issue here is good threads being slided by bait, racemixing, nigger fighting, and conservashit crap.

And guess what, if you saw the fucking raid yesterday you would have seen that the mods done absolutely nothing about it.

This nigger even got banned

MIDF and JIDF, i don't give a fuck. All the semitic filth needs to die, fuck them both.

>the less "governing" on Sup Forums the better
Yeah, the board should be renamed to /shill/ and dubbed "a lolbertarian's paradise, edgy leafposters fagposting only"

gas yourself faggot

Reminder:
>literally no discussion
>obvious shill bumps
>still up

Nice going mods, real fucking nice

>You talk like you really don't belong here faggot, you should go back.

this isn't reddit go cry about rules somewhere else

as for mods not deleting shit most mods are not global and only a few janitors are global Sup Forums has fuck all for staff compared to the userbase unless its illegal content or it pisses off the host they aint gonna do shit minus picking off a few threads and posts to show some sort of omnipresents

>this isn't reddit go cry about rules somewhere else

Oh shit lads, it's the reddit thought police

You avoid the issue here. Sup Forums is without doubt moderated more than most since it has the highest amount of users.

Did you look at the archive link? My post was immediately shut down so the thread could stay up to pull in retards that don't know any better. Some obvious shill bumps and empty discussion

Oh wait, it's a fucking leaf

he was demoted for exposing someone posting history on Sup Forums
janitors cannot make that kind of things, they must respect posters privacy
that janitor was a rat and had to be banned
while posting he was clearly saying he would be banned for what he was doing
he said that Sup Forums was calling him on skype about that
he knew what he was doing

that thread is a few paranoid anons circlejerking

AUTISM
U
T
I