It's you who's out Gobby. Out of this country now that the Donald J. Trump is in power

>It's you who's out Gobby. Out of this country now that the Donald J. Trump is in power.
What the fuck? I didn't realize Norman Osborn was in the country illegally.

Are there any superhero movies more overrated than the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy

The Nolan Batman trilogy

>autistic pleb normalfag detected
I can't really expect a faggot like you to recognize gold-tier capekino when you see it.
You're the type that laughs at the beyonce joke in Dr Strange.
kys

Cmon you cunts, this is obviously a "what the fuck raimi?" Thread, gtfo with your contrarian agendas.

It's unironically the least shit capeshit film series ever made

>Don't worry, Spider-man, we won't tell anyone.
>You better not. I know where you niggers live.

How did they ever get away with this one?

>Are there any superhero movies more overrated than the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy

Let me guess, Raimi putting the entirety of Gone with the Wind in the middle of Spider-man 2 confused you?

It's up there. Batman Returns comes close but I think the absolute most overrated is easily the first Avengers movie

This.

Nolan batrilogy is overrrated garbage.

But Trump wasn't running in 2002

please god somebody post the uncle ben vietnamese ladybody one

It was a different time.

If you knew anything about film you'd know that raimi's spiderman films are fucking amazing and is unironically one of the best superhero movies of all time.

but to answer your question the dark knight is hilariously overrated.

itt: meming faggots

You know what? Fuck you, get out of my car.

>What the fuck? I didn't realize Norman Osborn was in the country illegally.
Of course he wasn't, Spidey just assumed he was illegal because of El Goblin violent criminal nature.

t. low test nu-male cuck

He's 1/16th Mexican.

You've cum your last web, Spider-Cuck. If you had not been such a kike, your little girlfriend's ass fucking would have been quick and painless, but now that you've really pissed me off, I'm gonna finish in her nice and slow. I'm going to relive my days in Vietnam. MJ and I, we're gonna have a hell of a time!

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate, steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>Alright you pozzed-ass, cock inhaling faggots, listen up! You see this? This... is my GIANT NIGGER DICK!

This was an interesting choice, I'm not sure if it was just a "different time" or if they could say this because the tone of the movie was a bit more comedy?

thanks breh made my night

>Well, to each his own. When I was just a young boy in Germany I lived in a small Jewish community, and everyday we would wake up and get to work scamming the goyim. Until one day a great man came along and put a stop to our scheming. We were ripped out of our dens of kikery and kept away from the gentiles who we had exploited for so long. At first I hated the Aryans who had imprisoned us and made us live in the filth we deserved, but then I learned Peter, I learned that the Jews deserved to suffer. Do you want to know how Peter? One day when I was rightfully slaving to serve the fuhrer my disgusting hook nosed mother was grabbed by a strong, beautiful, ubermensch. And do you want to know what he did Peter? He fucked her. He took that disgusting Jewish whore and gave her more than she ever deserved, superior GERMAN dick! And that's how I learned the rightful place of disgusting kikes like me, beneath the white man!
Jesus Christ Raimi, did you have to make the Green Goblin a self-hating holocaust victim?

all of the spider man movies that come out after

Senõr Osbornõ.

Demographics were different back then

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me