>Being this retarded

>fmj
Oh I know that! That's from black ops 2

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Good one you fucker.

its from call of duty retad

Its fucking useless

Fast mag+Silencer+Quickdraw master race

The bullet is decelerating in the air, wrong equation. Try inelastic collisions.

But he wasn't using 5.56, he was shooting .300 blackout.

Sig MCX can be 556, 300, or 308

slant eyes always bringing up math, and doing it with fucking letters instead of numbers at that

MUMMIE!

This bullet is larger than your pinky nail ameridumb

Was he really? Id figure if he was it would be 'oh special boolit specially made for silent attacks!'

You are looking for
P=m*u
and
K=(1/2)m*u^2

pham

wrong equation you fucking mong
see >slants
>good at maths
it's all a meme

Giggled me m8

COMMENCE MUMMYPOSTING

what are you, retarded? things that change how the gun functions don't matter, only looks

The media and antigunners can't even identify the difference between the Sig MCX and AR15 let alone have any capacity to know what different calibers are capable of.

We are talking about a political movement that has unironically and repeatedly said "you can't use assult weapons for hunting you'll blow the deer apart"

Could someone please post the /k/ pasta about building an immunity to bullets?

What is muzzle velocity?

>Shoulder thing that goes up
Antigun politician answering what a barrel shroud was which her legislation banned
>These here are ammunition*hold up magazine* they are bulles. When they're fired you use up all the bullets and by restricting the sale of new magazine clips the supply will quickly dry up.
Antigun politician explaining how "high cap" magazine bans would work to limit the supply of them

The entire antigun movement is just a very bad joke to people who know what they're talking about and know of the overwhelming scientific evidence against gun control while the other side takes themselves entirely and completely serious in the willfull zealous ignorance

in NY a .22lr can be an AR if the outside of it is shaped the right way

Your honestly this stupid?
>fmj
>call of durrrty
It stands for full metal jacket

Maybe they were thrown against the house?

Very true, but I figured they wouldn't waste the chance to make it sound even scarier if they could.

If people were shot multiple times and lived/walked out, ID think it was a shitty Tula-tier FMJ that didn't fragment or anything. I'm not familiar with .300BLK terminal ballistics so I can't speculate on that.

I just hate how they are so amateurish in their reporting. If you dislike something, you should study about it to make informed comments about it, and so you don't look like a retard by spewing bullshit.

m8 did you see the post he was replying to? it was a joke