ITT: It's 2000but you're still the same age (and mindset) you are now and you have to choose between Bush or Gore

>ITT: It's 2000but you're still the same age (and mindset) you are now and you have to choose between Bush or Gore

We know what bush lead to.
It caused thousands to jump onto the leftist bandwagon, got Obama elected and caused a SJW population boom.

I'd go for Gore.

Bush

Bush. I don't want a global warming cuck and Clinton-lite in office. And Bush was necessary for Trump as far as we know

Gore. Sure he was a lefty faggot but Bush was just as cucked but was even worse since taking down Saddam opened the floodgates that would eventually lead to ISIS and the Mediterranean migrant crisis.

Exactly dont fuck the timeline

>thinking gore wouldnt do the same

9/11 would still happen if Gore was in office and he would have handled it even worse.

The Clinton policy was bombing them every three years or so, there's a better chance it could have maintained.

Jeb Bush, and Marco Rubio compromising on immigration is what got us Trump

Gore. Bush fucked everything up and I want to see how the alternative would've played out.

By not going apeshit and helping you destroy the middle east and flood Europe with refugees?

What a horrible thing

Drones.

WORSE than two unnecessary wars and fucking up entire Middle East?!

Itzek get your shit together.

Oh shit, Sweden wasn't culturally enriched back then...
Really makes you think

Man, how would Gore have even handled 9/11? Or the housing bubble? I think the elites didn't know how fucked the American economy was, and now that they do they're trying every trick to salvage it.

I think we would have had a Soviet style collapse of our hard power, because Gore would have done something fucktarded, and then we would have ended up with McCain.

Gore.

Because he was more or less a bro-tier moderate, and because he almost certainly would have led to a McCain or Romney presidency.

This. If Gore won people would have realized how retarded climate cucks are.

Gore. Everyone who is pro Trump knows that GW Bush was bad for republicans. The Mahers and Olivers to this day cite the Bush era as the worst thing that happened to the world.

Gore would have instituted a harsher carbon tax in response. I'm sure he would have invented some retarded theory about how the warm weather makes Muslims want to kill themselves.

Clinton voted for the war.

Only thing we had were kurds and yugos and a mish mash of a few other minor shit. All in all they weren't that many though.

I don't get how somalis are coming here today when their worst shit was in the 90s and I cant remember seeing anyone of them back then.

Ideally none of these cucks would be prez and we'd be emerging from a glorious 16 years of Paul/Trump

Bush. It's not even close

Gotta go with Gore on this one. I was always a supporter of the Democrats before they went retarded with SJW/minority pandering in the late 00s/early 10s.

Bush no problem

I'd still vote for Bush.

literally the same thing

I would vote Gore, as a Floridian (kek), just to see how he would have handled 9/11 and if Iraq would have ever been invaded.

>al "global warming" gore

The inconvenient truth is that Gore is a fucking moron. He would have gone to war the same and we would have still swung left

Still Bush. Gore proved himself to be batshit insane and a profiteer.

The middle east was, is and will always be fucked up no matter what.

I'd support bush if I were american because his actions fueled religious fundamentalism

and as a fundamentalist myself that benefits the cause

>we had yugos
I bet you had the best whites only shadow duels using blue-eyes Aryan dragon

yugos who left for sweden are the mountain people and semishitskins

aryan looking people never did that

If you don't believe climate change is real, you are fucking retarded. Not believing in it is pretty much degenerate at this point.

Seriously: Your opinion < actual science

> middle east fucked up
> when it was united under darius
> when it was united under alex
> when it was united under rome
> when it was united by the caliphates

The Middle East is the third great civilisation, behind the West and the East Asians. We just temporarily defeated them in WWI, they'll be back.

If I was in the same mindset I'd vote for Bush. If I knew of the events of the next 8 years I'd vote Gore obviously.

But who knows, Gore might've gone into Iraq too.