/Trans/

>Bayern Munich have confirmed Chelsea manager Antonio Conte enquired about 19-year-old Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches when the two sides met in Singapore this week. (Gazzetta dello Sport via Evening Standard)

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has revealed he is struggling with illness before his return to training with the Gunners this weekend. (Metro)

>Barcelona have cancelled a promotional event in China because forward Neymar, 25, is instead "busy dealing with his transfer". (Express)

Brazil international Neymar, who has been heavily linked with a £199m move to Paris-St Germain, was also involved in a training ground clash with team-mate Nelson Semedo on their pre-season tour. (Star)

>Newcastle United have agreed personal terms with Benfica's Greece midfielder Andreas Samaris, 28, who almost joined rivals Sunderland during the January transfer window. (TalkSport)

Arsenal are closing in on a £45m deal for Monaco's 21-year-old France midfielder Thomas Lemar. (Sun)

>Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has said he cannot guarantee that Wales forward Gareth Bale, 28 - who is a target for Manchester United - will stay at the Bernabeu this summer.(Mirror)

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is planning a £50m move for two England midfielders - Everton's Ross Barkley and Arsenal's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, both 23.(Sun)

>Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino wants to sign Barkley this summer to convert him into a central midfielder.(Times - subscription required)

Roma are set to return with a new £32m bid for Leicester's Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez, 26.(Mirror)

>Liverpool are ready to make a final attempt to sign RB Leipzig's Guinea midfielder Naby Keita, with a bid in excess of £70m likely for the 22-year-old.(Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

wba.co.uk/news/2017/july/megson-returns-to-the-hawthorns/
youtube.com/watch?v=VujQvQk21Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile, the Reds remain unmoved in their stance that Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho, 25, is not for sale amid interest from Barcelona.(ESPN)

>Inter Milan boss Luciano Spalletti says he wants 28-year-old Croatia winger Ivan Perisic - a Manchester United target - to stay at the club, but that he "can't say for sure" what will happen. (ESPN)

Juventus have turned their attention to Paris St-Germain's France international Blaise Matuidi, 30, as they look to sign a defensive midfielder, further clearing Manchester United's path for Chelsea's Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28.(Independent)

>AC Milan chairman Marco Fassone has revealed the club have spoken to the agent of Chelsea and Spain striker Diego Costa, 28. (Sky Sports)

Striker Karim Benzema, 29, is expected to re-sign with Real Madrid for the upcoming season, regardless of whether the club sign his 18-year-old France team-mate Kylian Mbappe from Monaco.(Marca)

>Argentina forward Paulo Dybala, 23 - a target for Manchester United and Barcelona - has no plans to leave Juventus this summer.(Talksport)

Lucas Perez's agent has travelled to London to negotiate the 28-year-old Spanish striker's return to Deportivo La Coruna.(AS)

>Former Arsenal and Liverpool winger Jermaine Pennant, 34, is set to sign for Billericay Town despite interest from Scottish Premiership side Hibernian. (Sun)

Brighton are ready to break their transfer record again with an £8m move for Leicester forward Tom Lawrence, 23.(Mirror)

hello

tfw he will replace his idol yaya next season

I love trans lads

A dildo up Thatcher's dead arse

Thatcher's dead? What happened?

Any news about that Sakho to ? Situation?

>Bayern Munich have confirmed Chelsea manager Antonio Conte enquired about 19-year-old Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches
HAHAHAHA YASSSS PLEASEEE TAKE HIM

*dabs jewishly*

Conte will make GOAT RWB out of him.

She shat her pants and died alone, crying and not even knowing who she was

How are the Frenchies going to unshit their league up for Neymar's arrival?

if neymar costs 222m, how much do you cost /trans/?

why do shit english players cost so much? is the EPL a money laundering paradise?

look at the owners and you tell me

Thoughts are with the Japanese anons, they will have been obliterated by Worst Korea before the new PL season starts.

is there any doubt he will break the assist record this season?

0 probably

Want to see him score a few more this season. Doubt pep cares if he's lining up tap ins for Jesus and ageuro all day long though.

The amount of times he hit the post/bar last season was daft

Pogba and him could be reddit top midfield if they scored instead of hitting the bar

THIAGO SILVA asked about Neymar's transfer:

"The whole world will be talking about it very soon."

CANT THEY JUST ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY

>chelsea linked with barkshit and sanchshit and ox

NO

>downgrading to coutinho

embarrassing

Sanchshit --> Bayern's Sanchez? I'd take him on a two years loan as fourth choice desu

yeah.. renato

saw him live at the euros and have watched him since... he runs around like a headlesschicken and I'm not surewhat else hedoes, but it seems to benot much

Pat...

Hey, fourth choice cm on a free, you can't expect him to be good.

Apt description.
But he's 35, what do you expect?

>tfw threw 100€ on Naby to stay a ROTER BULLE just today @1.83

lol he's at red bull not roter bulle, you just threw away £100 you spastic

he is actually at RasenBallsport Leipzig you fucking moron

I fucking love trans lads.

is this new thred?

Yep, OP cleverly didn't link it in the old thread

nope

Well you've pushed them hard enough so...

Repostan some
>In yet another twist, former Italy star Antonio Cassano could already be coming back out of retirement – merely days after hanging up his boots.

>According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, Cassano is thinking about playing again, although it certainly will not be at Verona, whom he left after just a fortnight.

>As it stands, Serie B side Virtus Entella – long-time admirers of the 35-year-old – could offer him a route back into football.

>The former Roma, Sampdoria and Milan attacker would also consider any proposals by himself, having cut ties with agent Tullio Tinti.

>Cassano retired and backtracked on the same day last week, before leaving Verona and then football altogether on Monday.

MADMAN

>Official | Ciprian Tatarusanu sold by Fiorentina to FC Nantes

>Fiorentina has confirmed that Ciprian Tatarusanu has completed his move to FC Nantes for €2m.

>The 31 year old Romanian goalkeeper initially joined Fiorentina in July 2014 on a free transfer from Steaua București. He was heavily involved in Fiorentina’s 2016/17 season having started 44 matches, including all their Europa League fixtures.

DISMANTLE

also.. I despise my spacebar

qtinho isn't nerman's replacement, amerifart

Iniesta's?

once messi and suarez are gone, will barcelona ever be relevant again?

there's nae need fer that son that's a fuckin woman yer talkin about

That's why neymar isn't going anywhere.

PSG terrorist oil money says otherwise

skipped class today lads

Nah it's a nuffin burger

>nerman posts on trans

>West ham struggling against Werder Bremen's C team

yep, qtinho is a midfielder, not a winger

about tree fiddy

If nerman goes to PSG Lukaku and his square feet will win a ballon d'or before him kek

wba.co.uk/news/2017/july/megson-returns-to-the-hawthorns/

>TONY Pulis has announced the appointment of a new Assistant Head Coach – and it’s a big ‘welcome back’ to former Albion boss Gary Megson.

Fucking Christ.

if we get layman, the treble is ours

Is he any good, bros

>agrees to play for Newcastle

how good can he be?

He is alright, a good signing for Newcastle and for him because he wasnt going to break into that Dortmund midfield but he is good enough to be a starter for a lower mid table team

you'll trigger the "poocastle lmao" poster with that

>the 'you will trigger this user with that post' poster is here

hello where are the sanchez?

He's a very good signing for Newcastle

poocastle lmao

>Getting cucked by PSG
Are Farca finished lads?

poocastle lmao

>putting Johnson on the pack
does he get image rights?

Tbh that post was supposed to be half truth half bait

He just needs to pull a few more sickys like sterling jobs a good un

>michael johnson at the front
lel

wondering whether its a joke or City are such a small club they hold him in high esteem

Newcastle have apparently bid €4m for Orestis Karnezis

im wet

It's because it's a goal compilation and he scored this beauty

might wanna dry yourself off mate

dunno
was a pretty good goal

I remember

what stand?

The empty one

the Bell End

kek

moved to east lower for this season
directly opposite the tunnel

Liverpool should sell Coutinho for £40m plus Suarez

I dont think 40m and Coutinho would be enough for Suarez desu

hadn't scored at home in ages then either
>RIP in pieces
have heard a couple of things about people seeing him. Back when he was still on >our books, friend of a friend siad he'd seen him on top of a lamppost, after climbing up there drunk as fuck

on a somewhat related note, friend of a friend was a schoolmate of Micah Richards and said he was a 'really sound guy'

Changing Richards from a RB into a CB still baffles me. He never showed any good restraint when spritning down the wing as a fullback, why would he be able to handle the mindgames with a striker? It's like some mong watched Mourinho do it with Ramos and wanted to copy the masterstroke.

I have no idea, it was obvious he never had the knack playing CB. Positioning or concentration or discipline, whatever it was. Loved him at right back though, never knew why he didn't charge down the line/through people regularly, cos whenever he did it, it worked

in fact I got an Enlgand Richards 2 top as soon as he got a cap. Memories

>29 years old
Fuck sake. I remember buying him for potential in FM.

I am also 29 years old. Have I cracked and am finally talking to myself?

>Mbappe is better than Dembele
Is there anyone who doesn't agree?

which dembele?

Course he is, only people that disagree are Barca customers since he's linked heavily with them.

the one whose cock you want to suck. oh wait, that's indiscriminate

Yes apart from Ousmane.

If he progresses like he did this season

Not the same kind of player. I prefer Dembele. And he's more proven than Mbappe.

Imagine getting one of your top players poached. Sad!

>Give up your 'no sponsor on the top' to become a good qatari fuck toy
>They still end up snagging your second star player
Wew lad.

third*

Nerman is much more of a star than Ratman, plenty of more years left in him too which Barca need.