Why are NRA gun-weenies so devoid of humanity?

Why are NRA gun-weenies so devoid of humanity?
When will America smarten up and label the NRA a terrorist organization?

agreed

these loons mock America and the Constitution

Or perhaps a man who was gay himself and conflicted, as many men are, finally flipped out, with guns. Nothing to do with "Islam".

>having to pretend the opposition are devoid of humanity and are murderers in order to defend your ideas
>Using 'I AM SILLY' tier shit
>being a shill and posting this shit tier bait

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
MOVE TO EUROPE IF YOU DON'T WANT GUNS

Fixed

subtle...

>Or perhaps a man who was gay himself and conflicted
he's afghan. so it's ok if it's 8-year olds

I know. They're undermining the wellbeing of us all. Fucking sucks. When will the American John Howard stand up and make a difference.

>I AM SILLY

Slide thread

>Another failed false flag shooting.

Try again lads, next time make it more believable, can the obvious crisis actors.

So like do they take away the guns people currently own or what? Do they mysteriously vanish? wtf is the plan besides spouting muh gun control laws

Politicians like them so never

fuck off sequoia

They're not going to take away shit, but they want to ban guns, and carry out a general gun 'buy back' or confiscation ala Australia.

AND if we can get Trump into the white house, then all guns are safe for minimum four to eight years.

>we want
>general population has power
>zero accountability
oh look at that.

Not shown

All the other idiots holding signs yelling and cussing at the NRA.

How can libnigs actually try to say that the second amendment only refers to muskets, when the primary weapon that was confiscated by the British were cannons? Almost the entire cannon stock in the revolutionary war was privately owned. If they want to argue that it was meant for weapons of the time, then I demand the right to free purchase and use of artillery just as it was then.

>muh NRA boogeyman
Leftist anti-gun organizations and Jewish politicians have way more power. You know the ATF is chomping at the bit to start grabbing them, too. Good thing you're cucked by the Constitution.

LOL, the Soviet Jews in power disarmed your grandpa for good. It's basically the same thing here (elite Jewish politicians trying to ban guns for goyim), but they haven't succeeded.

Troll thread

pic related, Jews don't want armed goyim

>1 post by this id

This is why you can't defend yourself from the krokodil mafia when they come to bash your kneecaps for not paying them.

Stupid fuck, with or without the NRA we are still keeping our guns.

top kek

This, its too deeply ingrained in our culture now, trying to take americans guns will result in civil war.

gun control people just want women to not be allowed to carry guns

Ban assault faggots

>ctrl + F "Z8UWUXLj"
>1 of 1
Abandon thread.

>Compares yearly income/spending to total net worth
fucking retarded

put the mouse over the ID.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayesss

i'll agree the NRA can be a bit extreme at times, but if it wasn't for the NRA and all it's resources we would probably be as disarmed and cucked as your average euro-peasant. in the big picture i'm glad they exist.

Yeah, let's make every place in America like Chicago.

NRA has a functioning budget smaller than any semi-famous libtard college or NGO, and yet is always portrayed in far-left cartoons as some evil juggernaut.

For that cartoon to be accurate, the gun control man should be 300ft tall on strings being held by a Jew with a $6 billion+ endowment shooting lawsuits at the NRA man whose sole defense is a shield called the Constitution.

>That red hat on the NRA guy
>((((((Subtle))))))

>devoid of humanity
Thank you for your application to America's favorite game show, "Spot the Liberal"! Unfortunately, we have decided to reject your application on the grounds that you'll be too easy to pick out for even our dumbest contestants.

Good luck in your future endeavors! You're sure as hell going to need it.

why are you trying to set up another holocaust?

IMO, gun control can only take guns away from good people

1 POST BY THIS ID YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

SAGE

Yeah sorry not everyone is a dipshit with a worthless degree in humanities like you, op

I love how angry and indignant the gun control pussy looks, like he thinks he should be taken seriously because he has a sign and feels very strongly about something.

It's already been proven that gun laws make NO DIFFERENCE in crime rate. It's all about inequality and education. And if it makes no difference, it's unethical to take away a right.
Stop arguing with your feelings and look for the facts.