Rogue.One.A.Star.Wars.Story.2016.HDCAM-UnKnOwN

>Rogue.One.A.Star.Wars.Story.2016.HDCAM-UnKnOwN

It's already here, kids! Why go to the theater when you have it on your PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

sockshare.net/watch/OGgW9yGR-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story.html
defensetech.org/2013/05/15/detection-system-protects-fobs-from-cameras-rifle-scopes/
kenru.net/movies/2016-17_academy_screeners.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cam

>Cam

>Rogue.One
no thanks

Is there any subtitles? I would watch the cam just to shitpost on Sup Forums, but you can't hear shit in these things

>HDCAM
Eww, call me when we at least have a TS

>Cam

I heard the entire movie sucked except for the last 5 minutes when vader is fucking shit up in a hallway. I'm downloading it for that scene only.

>star wars
>cam
>disney
>hollywood

lol

people say hitler was some kind of evil monster but then you see there are human beings who watch camrips and suddenly it doesn't seem like such a bad idea anymore to gas them all.

Yeah, or you could just take a look at jews

The thing is there are good Jews out there, believe it or not.

There is no such thing as a cam-viewer that isn't life undeserving of life.

Because I get to cuddle my bf if I see it in cinema

just rip the vader scene

the rest is trash

watching it in this quality is a literal carcinogen

i need to go for a scan

As far as cams go you can't get better

>Lying about camrips being out

Teehee so dank enjoy your (You)s fatlard.

don't use cams

I use cams, I have the best cams. My cams are the best in the world. It makes me sick you don't use cams. Sad!

fuck yeah!
Cam!!
Watched this two days ago at cinema!
Been waiting ages for a cam tho.!
Glorious cam
Wait the film was shit...........
Never mind.

thanks saved me the download.

They should turn off autofocus when recording these shits

It was the 3D version of the movie.

>HDCAM
>CAM

Fuck off, seriously.

Better than wait for a year for a shit you won't give money/go to crowd for

me want milky

What the fuck that kid gets a 3DS and a hot babysitter?

Um. Actually. That's a DS.

Why can't someone in a middle of nowhere theater bring in some proper audio and video equipment during a morning showing or something?

Recording a film in a theater is a stupidly risky thing to do regardless. The potential consequences are far worse than the reward. There's no reason to do it.

Because we are too busy cultivating the fields and buying geese at the market for our large bosomed wives to cook for a Christmas feast to care for such trivialities.

sure neet

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with his fucking ears??

>shilling camrips

All white lolol

It's actually a pretty good cam. I understand all the disney shills here are afraid you do not spend your shekels for them. But it can show you easily how mediocre and boring that shit is.

My god the disney shills here

One thing the Disney movies got right are the lightsaber fights. They really feel heavy like you imagine a knight fight. While the prequel duels were cool to look at, they didnt have the substance and felt just too much choreographed.

>Cam

Why bother when the Korean or Chinese TC can drop any day now

>HDCAM

>hdCAM
>pay £4 for cinema ticket
i think i'll do the latter you poor stupid neets.

>HDCAM

Let my guess you enjoy yiffy torrents as well?

Here is NYC a movie ticket, large popcorn and large Cherry Coke is $50. Fuck that.

>Cam

>movie is only interesting because of the action and eyecandy.

>splergs rush out to get the worst copy as fast as possible.

every time

why did the star destroyed look so pale? looks like it was 3d printed or something

hey dont knock cams, I've sold 500,000 bootleg copies of Star Wars in the third world this week!

Thanks America!

t.Abdullah

You don't want to look like Adbullah right? be a good goy and go to your theater right now!

Why did China stop releasing high quality rips? What went wrong? I could really use a Dr. Strange, Rogue One and Your Name high quality rip.

The Chinese cammers were caught and beheaded.

China just ruins everything.

NO, i'm gonna cam the shit out of that shit. No I wont. I'll just imagine Lucas never sold star wars to the white slavers.

It can't be done in America because every US theater is monitored using IR cameras. Thats why all the good rips come out of China or S.Korea

fucking god damn mother fucking spic cam

i can stand all other cams

but not spic cams ffs

I thought Stormtrooper helmets weren't sealed. How did they survive the vacuum of space?

what?

Doesn't matter what quality the cam is, it's pretty good.

Movie is so boring the best characters are an uppity uh nuh you dident robot and Jet Li "Are you kidding me, I'm blind".

Fuck jewlywood and jizney

subs where

They had special troopers that were involved in space battles with special suits

Oh ok, "limited exposure to space". That was it

>Rogue.One.A.Star.Wars.Story
their helmets are breathers and gas masks.

>movie

This board has gone to shit. Let's get back on topic

I think those were droids. what movie are you talking about tho?

could anyone upload it to mega please?
I live in Germany and I already got fucked for torrenting once

Your name has been available for a while.

I've literally just googled a MEGA link du faules degeneriertes Arschloch

Zero-G Assault Stormtroopers

>rebellion akbar!
What did he mean by this?

Right..like it's okay to be a durka fucker to storm troopers who have to keep the peace in a diversified alien shanty town which is mudhuts and dirt and shit whent hey can build fucking star ships get the fuck out of here.

Empire has a good justified reason for anything they do that seems evil. It's all perception but hey if you fucking fuckers don't like it go fly to the end of the universe and fuck off.

Who the fuck cares, it's a fucking space adventure with laser swords, god! Fucking nerds have to ruin everything.

It's about time the Rebel extremist terrorists were shown to be just as bloodthirsty as the good guy Imperials.

I just want muh hdrip.

There were a handful of things that were unnecessary and detracted from the movie, but unlike TFA they weren't integrated to the story.
'You better watch yourself' guy, 2 seconds of 3po/r2, the quip quota needs to be reduced by a third, etc
Can't do anything about Tarkin, but the edit potential can bring this movie to an 8/10 on the Star Wars scale where V is a 10 and I is a 1

Remember the movie is not especially against those jihadist rebels... They're under the rule of old wise space nigga.

sockshare.net/watch/OGgW9yGR-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story.html

There you go no-download fags

Nothing. You're just very insecure.

so they detect the heat emitted by cameras?

Current thread titles from /r/starwars:
>Turned to look at my girlfriend as Rogue One ended, she grabbed my hand and said she couldn't wait for the sequel to come out...
>Im just gonna say it, Disney buying Star Wars is the best thing that could have happened.
>Pray for me Reddit, I loved both Rogue One and Episode VII
>Rogue One has finally convinced me that Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker.

Are you a boy/gay?

>positing a debunked soviet meme.

Are you gay?

>*cam*
>ever

why?

where's that chinese hd version?

> wait for a year
try 3 months

Jesus christ this film is so amateur, the acting is cringy.

Vader sounds about 90 too.

Only downloaded for the last 10 mins, got what I wanted.

could've just spared your time by watching a trailer

Looks like I saw the best part of the movie. Thanks for saving me spending $15 on a ticket

Took 10 mins to download while I was reading this thread, I think Ill be ok.

>visiting Sup Forums
>thinking that he'll ever be ok

defensetech.org/2013/05/15/detection-system-protects-fobs-from-cameras-rifle-scopes/

detects the light refracting in the lens or some shit

also inb4 no screener like ep 7
kenru.net/movies/2016-17_academy_screeners.html

>Im just gonna say it, Disney buying Star Wars is the best thing that could have happened
Normalfags...

Oh, ok. So the disposable cannon fodder rebels are all white men, while the main cast is ethnically cleansed of white men. No subtext there. Nope. None at all.

>hacksaw ridge - Bluray
hope we get this shit leaked.

Literally every single named character who doesn't appear in the other movies dies, dipshit. Including the multicultural heroes

I fail to see what relevance that has on anything.

It was ok, the characters where bland and forgettable, especially generic English actress number 2.

I tried to record a cam once but the designated shooter interrupted halfway through. Pain in the ass.

I didn't mind the gay couple

They went back to using actual stagefighting techniques instead of dance choreography