Recent Sup Forums purchases thread

Recent Sup Forums purchases thread

got a third into this before stopping. i dont give a shit or david tibet, or coil really and i found their occult influences boring. if i pick it up again ill skip to the nww part. i dont know what i was thinking buying it.

i also have keenans novel which i havent started but its supposed to be good.

>i also have keenans novel which i havent started but its supposed to be good.
what book is that? i'm mostly into just reading about industrial music and their influences. I'm pretty excited to read this because I do love C93 even of reading about esoteric shit gets boring fast. Got a few of these recently

>Fight Your Own War

How is that? I've been curious about it(mostly because it's got a couple of pieces written by Aspa and R. Stevenson) but not really curious enough to pick it up. The initial announcement of it gave off vague amateur hour vibes to me.

if your actually interested in those bands im sure youll enjoy hidden reverse more than i did. i quite like coil and nww but perhaps not enough. lots of cool pictures though.

the novel keenan wrote is called This Memorial Device. was only published last year, about a post-punk band in scotland.

*This Is Memorial Device

I have not read it yet but japanoise was really great. maybe i'll read that one next but I just got hidden reverse in so im pretty excited to read about these edgy gay lads

what is the best NWW album

Finally got this meme album

>reissue
>not in a trashcan

i dont know. i think people consider homotopy to marie as the best.

* sound of gun magazines falling down*

i bought this

who the hell is batlord?

Bonus cat

Good picks!

>he doesn't know who batlord is

meant for

I only purchased this album in order to anger sporkfag and give money to Mike Patton so he can make more music that angers sporkfag

good idea
nice cat, how is that nova album?

It's the best and cheap way to get this album in vinyl, since the previous releases were made from nth-generation tapes.

Super Nova is great. You should listen to it.

good catto

Christmas acquisitions, closest thing to 'recent'

what genre is that album all the way in the right corner?