Only niggers wear screaming-colored shoes

Because they're not cool like us with our jordans

brown leather boots

"European"
Back to Morocco/Turkey

really not that much better

euros will never know

What do you wear?

English chavs either wear steel toe caps or football astroturf trainers. We're different Europeans.

>nigger footwear

I suppose you watch Eggcuck too?

lol. do they look that clean as well?

Mine are a bit more beat up, but they look just fine.

they are nice driving shoes. also our youth all wear Jordans. The stuff euros wear is pretty /fa/ and conservative by comparison.

They're comfortable and cool looking, also what the hell is eggcuck?

inb4 literal autists post hideous hiking shoes, boots and generic $10 sneakers in the name of "comfort"

>paying 200 dollary doos for Chinese slave labor made apehoop shoes
they also look like clown shoes.

You should remove this thread and go out for a work or read some history and learn something other than worrying about shoes so much :)

Walk*

> i'm in American Liberal faggot

500$ only ! (+15% tax if you are a goyim)

no Jordania for me schlomo

What's wrong with shoes like that exactly?
What's your view on allstars?

Pic related, me wearing allstars.

Mostly boots or clogs, or hiking shoes.

Are you implying that Adidas, a company founded by Adolf Dassler, a known Nazi, is """European"""?

couldn't disagree with you more, I can't tell you how many bongs I've seen wearing those shoes and flannel shorts. They are far less /fa/ than most americans.

Post your shoes.

that's clearly a german or a dutch

only good footwear posted.

europers have such faggy taste in footwear.

No.
I'm implying that every single person I've met wearing Adidas is of North African/Turkic descend, or from the Randstad.

That's a girl.

it is a known fact that any man who wears converse all stars or chucks is a gigantic tasteless faggot who would know social sense if it sought refuge in his country

Amsterdam pls go

every north european in the spanish beaches

We don't live in Hillbilly-Ville, drink moonshine and fuck our sisters, that's why we wear sneakers.

>deltet this
>implying I can't do both

allstars are normie-tier, you need some good long-lasting boots. Are you a boy or a girl (literally can't tell)?

Tam?

I was going to make a point that I wear boots but then I remembered where I live

We wear them when it's cold.

Thanks man, I don't know why.

see>le (fag) sneakers
eurofag please go

My shoes, pretty comfy
I have other pairs of different shoes but they are more situational (work, parties, beach, jogging). Those are the one I wear on a regular basis.

those shoes are so brit it hurts, bonus points for blue striped polo shirts with popped collar

Unless you are older than 70 or younger than 10, you shouldn't be wearing those.

I do.

says who?
I don't think I'll follow an american's fashion advice.

It's a guy. It's not me though. Just wanted to ruse ya'll with some femguy's fashion tastes. Here's another one.

What is the most Redpilled sneaker?

no idea brother. I've never worn football/soccer shoes outside of school PE/Gym. I never liked football. All the "sporty" guys walking around school on a non-uniform day all looking the same with a football shirt and some faggots name on their back, trackies and shitty pointy football shoes. Looking poncey with their gelled up hair and dyed tips

I wear vans, leather boots, brogues and various other boots.

I didn't knew Europe was exclusively populated by boys between 13 and 16 years old.

What are your sources OP? You should change them.

>obsessing over shoes
>common trait amidst women, niggers and faggots
pick both

>french
>not caring about fashion

I only wear comfy trekking/military/tactical shoes

>Vans, Allstars
Cheap $10 made in china cheap bplz buy gwailo $70 margin
It's like you want to get robbed and humiliated.

Do yourselves a favor; buy some fancy form-fitted running shoes. Your back and knees will love you.
If you're preparing for the happening; buy some boots.
If you're going for business; buy some dress shoes.

Why do wear heavier boots that make your feet sweat more again?

these are usually worn by 300 lbs men with scant neck beards or those guys with tree trunk legs who always wear shorts even if it rains

rate my shoes

breakingmuscle.com/family-kids/high-tops-are-ruining-your-kids-feet-and-knees

If you're a man and not wearing some kind of boot you're a failure

beautiful

faggot/10

Adidas shell toe, every time. brown for me.

Post dem tiny tits pls.

>VDV approves

Sup Forums never listens until its too late

shoes are shoes who gives a shit sally

we dont

>adidas
I don't get this garbage

Europeans should start wearing Hugo Boss again...

Puma make god tier footwear. Way better than nike. Suck it usa fags.

True superior footwear now on display.

Stylish AND practical for daily wear, working or line dancing on the weekends, these babies come in any color you could imagine and any toe you desire.

Truly the GOAT footwear.

>leather

More proof Americans are savages

The rest of the world stopped wearing animal carcasses on our feet like 300 years ago

Gotta go fast

Fucking Isle of Man and nobody's noticed

RARE
A
R
E

they're both terrible

hey pol rate my shoes

Comfy to walk with and easy to take of when you enter your home.
So obviously a murrifat will never get it since he experiences difficulties with both.

you are a shame for germany go kill you self. i bet you are a Die Linke voter! wow you are so edgy with ya "fuk merica" opinion

ITT: everyone tells everyone their shoes suck and are childish

What's going on ITT?

who still wears air jordan 1s they'll always be stylish no matter when

You mean Slavs? They go with adidas suits.

t. slav rape babby

Still wear the comfiest of all shoes since 15y.

>autism shoes master race.

Take it from a leaf who due to cold climate is very heat sensitive and has traveled around the US

If you're in the southern parts of the US and not wearing some kind of very light shoe your feet fucking die.

Boots are some of the most expensive heavy hot overrated shit ever and unless you're doing some kind of manual labour are /out/ a lot or live in a place where it can get cold/slippery there's no reason to even own them

Extra points if paid for with NEETbux.

I wanted these shoes after I watched Hardcore Henry, but then I found out they're the type of shoe that niggers will knock you out over if you walk through the wrong side of town.

Because Murcia fukkk yeah we totally ain't compensaten fer nuthin

You Russians have the right idea with your tracksuit and comfy shoes. I wish that was a fashionably acceptable thing to wear here. Literally the most comfortable clothes I could ever find

I can't find any decent jungles with panama soles in OD anymore.
Fucking why.

But hardcore Henry was filmed in Russia. There are no niggers in Russia (or if there are they're so insignificant nobody even notices them)

> fashionably acceptable

wtf wear whatever you want. who cares what people think.

>not wearing Yeezy's

Pic related is the only true Sup Forums footwear

fuck off plebs

best shoe right here

theres a guy in our school who wears these, makes his legs looks so short, fucking ugly as as fuck

1s and 3s are the best.

Are they comfortable though?

ever since i was 12 i bought like really cheap etnies or vans, not the flat ones though. been buying them ever since, which doesnt happen often though. since one pair of those lasts me for like 7 years.

Not only are they comfortable you get tons of respect from African American equals.