A black football player is about six times more likely to die on the pitch than a white player

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40260280

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3zqyn
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

das waycist

a nigerian player of olympiakos collapsed during a derby some years ago and nothing was heard from him ever after

they're just more prone to roiding

A young black guy is about 6 more likely to die in general, so football is just following the trend

>In other words, a black player is about six times more likely to die than a white player, though the chances are still very small.

>"The precise reasons aren't clear," said Prof Sharma. But he thinks that the evidence he looked at suggests black sports players are more likely to suffer from cardiac arrest because the wall of the left side of the heart seems to thicken more than players of other ethnicities.

>unironically admitting racial differences in 2017

oy vey, can someone please delete this racist article?!

they're more likely to break bones cause of a lack of calcium in their diet

>be black
>die
looool

Black men apparently have weaker hearts.

No wonder they're inhumane

not specifically black men, only the africans are more susceptible to genetic disorders which can cause a sudden cardiac arrest

also diseases and parasites only found in that one specific continent

I like how this article basically smashes the "race is a social construct" myth

The BBC probably didn't even intend to do this, but they literally did by admitting blacks have weaker hearts than whites on average.

SJWs BTFO once and for all

How the fuck do you die playing soccer? God you guys are pussies

someone save the site before bbc realizes what they published and quickly delete it

you're right, we should all just die the good ol' american way by a cheeky heart attack after eating away everything a nearby mc donald's has or alternatively get shot dead in a star-spangled freedom shoot-out

USA USA USA

I always thought it was to do with them saying they were 17 when really they were 35. Obafemi Martins has been 28 for the last 12 years or something and do I really need to bring up Joseph Minala?
Having said that, the chances are that it is because of their race. I remember a while back there was a study into Glaswegians and why their life expectancy is so much lower than other parts of the country (as low as 50 odd in some places) and they put it down to drink and drugs etc. But then something unexpected happened because they looked into people who had emigrated from Glasgow (including when they were children) and found the life expectancy for them was still much lower than the average (including those whose life expectancy is only 50).

I got you senpai. I can't wait to see the BBC being held accountable on the day of the rainbow flag (swiftly followed by those who are holding people accountable being held accountable themselves come the dotr).
P O T T E R Y.

archive.is/3zqyn

death is rayciss

Damn soccer is racist, I'll stick to hockey

>There is no official register of people who have died playing football. So instead we have used a list from Wikipedia as, though not ideal, it is the most complete we could find.
>wikipedia

People pay taxpayer money for this shit lmao just lmao

they respond worse to the doping treatments

lol

Thats also a sign of steroid use

Isnt there 6x more black players though?

I know youre trolling but both are more masculine ways to die than by playing a literal non contact sport

>archive.is/3zqyn
nice

only in England

this is problematic

you forgot getting Parkinsons from bashing your brain up for free over 4 years of college football and for a pittance in the NFL

it's the rate, not the total number

Just part and parcel of playing in a global sport

wtf, i love football now