/please watch our league/ general

ITT: Beg people to watch your shitty league and post reasons why

pic related, he will get at least 3 red cards this season, possible life time ban.

fener >>> besiktas

it is our year

nah. He will be loved. Pic related

I prefer watching Portugal's league, still not going to watch the portuguese league tho.

centurion had offers from italy and turkey and chose italy, even when they pay less money, just because he doesn't want to move to a muslim country

wew lads

The thing is Beşiktaş isn't as protected as Galatasaray by the refs so he won't get the Melo treatment

who the fuck is that

>who the fuck is that

a subhuman

whatever you do,do not watch our league

Please watch MLS. The visual product has improved significantly with the arrival of south americans who know how to play and the MLS academies developing players that are much better than the previous generation. We are going to become one of the top leagues of the Americas very soon as soon as expansion is done and the academies are settled.

Also buy Acosta and Zimmerman, yuros.

i wish i was a scout for a MLS side. must be comfy.

>subhuman spic chosing to live in a subhuman
country

nothing to see here, lads

redpill me on cyle larin

Lads we have a potential happening. Cork City are going for an unbeaten season and are losing at home with 35 minutes left

never mind they just equalized

please do not watch our league

it's irrelevant, absolute shit tier football quality, with terrible players and old washed-up has-beens

the riots between ultras are the only interesting moments but that only happens like thrice a year

nice parity lad

wow the INVINCIBLES

He's one of the best young strikers of the league. He's like a Lukaku so he's physical and always waiting in the final third to pounce. He still needs to improve his final touch obviously since he tends to choke seemingly easy goals but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Who /Sporting/Besiktas/Olympiacos/ here?

nice. based atiba suggested him to beşiktaş so he can't be that bad.

Who are the good guys in Turkish League?

Jokes on you. We have had 8 different winners in the last 12 years. Find me a league with greater parity

Also Cork are winning now

>having a player named Toplel

Aguante besiktas.

In uruguay we like Besiktas

The goodest

Really? that's pretty cool since beşiktaş never had any uruguayan players unlike fener and galatasaray.

lugano was such a cunt god damn

Isn't Besiktas the club of sjws, cucks, lefties and commies in Turkey?

Those are the good guys in Turkey.

this.

Beşiktaş : Reddit
Galata : facebook normies
Fenerbahçe : Sup Forums

good post

bad post

I like Lugano because he manages to get yellow cards even when he's on the bench.

Do Turks ever get disillusioned with all these lazy 30something ex-stars arriving for one last payday before they leave for MLS or the Middle East?

I mean Hagi was like that and he won GS the UEFA cup so there's that

No. Turkish football fans are slaves to short-termism. They're perfectly happy if they think there's another 1-3 years left in a player because they don't give a fuck about what's going to happen in the medium-term. They just want instant results and the cast-offs of Europe's elite are more than enough to whet their appetites.

Lugano was pretty based desu

Lugano was type of player who would die in the game to protect his teammates. based. as a Fener fan i have to admit Muslera is one of the coolest guys around. Uruguayans welcome

Pretty much summed up perfectly. Beşiktaş was the only major team with some long term plans and they got the benefits of it. (built a new stadium, bought young turkish players from europe and made it their core etc.) but they've been fucking up recently with these old player signings.

No
Stay the fuck away from our players
And our leagues
They're ours and ours alone

Orlando isn't selling anyways

>Beşiktaş was the only major team with some long term plans

because they had no other choice due to financial crisis. Gala had a vision under Ünal Aysan but it is dead now. we are slaves of Aziz and we had to win the title when we brought RVP and Nani in 2015. Vitor Pereria destroyed it.

gs will get into a worse financial crisis than beşiktaş real soon, mark my words. they are utterly fucked

agree. at least we have rich businessmen who can pump cash into us but Gala is doomed

Reminder that Talisca was a lazy fuck that played futsal and went on night-outs on the days before the matches.
Reminder that Quaresma can only play 60 mins of a match at best.

Also, any news on Sinan Gumus to Benfica?

You should watch our league, so you can boast what a fucking hipster football fan you are.
Extreme low level football(except maybe Maribor- only good club and Domzale- this year other wise they are shit ), average of something like 500 attendance, basically 90 minutes of pure agony.

Reminder Talisca scored a last minute freekick against the club that owns him and celebrated like a mad man

Reminder that Quaresma has tear drop tattoos on his face

He did that because he thought he could be a lazy fuck all he wanted and still play here.
He has that because he killed his career twice

>He has that because he killed his career twice

lmao

I am still waiting on Antalyaspor signing messi like they promised.

They are the true good guys in Turkey

Put a trip on already so we can filter you, Doylefaggot.

Please watch mls. We have talented spics now! and also take some of our youth prospects to your european academies because we need to create as many Pulisgods as possible.

besiktas should have won against lyon tßh. they were the better team and only lost in a bullshit pen shootout

Anyone who wants Yuros to take Americans away from this country is a traitor and should be given capital punishment

what do u mean

Your shitposting stopped being amusing a while ago. You're autistic like fernando

>He has that because he killed his career twice
KEK

It's just some autistic retard from /mls/ who likes to larp as an mls shill. He either does it for shits and giggles or he's genuinely mentally ill, but he's autistic nonetheless.

i see. nein zum autismus!

I want moar Uruguayans in our comfy Ligue 1 Conforama please

NWSL - Physical soccer with minimal diving and chicanery, no moneyball bullshit, highly toned qtpis, there's really no downside

Pic is Hayley Raso, Australian striker for Portland, really impressed with her these last two seasons

I already watch your league.

Unironically go back to tumblr or whatever Vox kike media subsidiary you came from.

they're selling the team to chinese

>unironically transfers multiple attackers to an aykut kocaman managed team.

when will they ever learn?

his contract is up december. who cares what orlando does?

nah. we were lucky, lacazette should have scored hattrick in both games

SkyBet Championship

Generally unpredictable and this year it's tough to pick a genuinely outstanding contender

Some big clubs in the league with Aston Villa, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland, Derby, Notts Forest, Norwich and a whole bunch of others

Plus there's the Yokel derby (Ipswich/Norwich), Second City Derby (Birmingham/Villa), Steel City Derby (Sheff Wed/Sheff Utd), the West London derby (QPR/Fulham/Brentford) and the East Midlands derby (Derby/Forest)

Some teams are chucking silly money at it as well so the standard's getting better. Also Mick McCarthy, which is enough reason to watch desu

does any non-spic american watch mls?

I'm already a genclerbirligi /lifelong/, might have to stop lifelonging them if they don't start signing AUSGODS again

sporting do not ally themselves with this

Rate AlanyaSpor defender Tzavellas who joined in January.
Team was relegation pointswise and got midtable with barely any defeats. Any thoughts?

>muh stupid vitor pereira
Ungrateful fucks

Watch our league, it's like your european leagues where the first placed team gets 1000 points ahead of the others now.

>SkyBet Championship
>Generally unpredictable and this year it's tough to pick a genuinely outstanding contender
What is Wolverhampton!?

can u tell us stuff about your Champions League ? The South American one? How many teams how many coun tries and which championship has the best teams ? like Spain and Italy/Germany in The european.

Is there any Real Madrid tier team there which is a contender of it every season and has possibly won it back to back?

Just coz they got a couple of decent portuguese footballer doesnt mean anything. Championship has so many matches its only a team with a Premier League Roster that can dominate it (newcastle for example last season).

>tfw ywn be american
>tfw ywn watch mls at your comfy house with stacey
>tfw ywn chant for your team
it hurts

>its only a team with a Premier League Roster that can dominate it
So, Wolverhampton

you can still go doopin mental and not give a crud in turkey, tho

kek

>Every portuguese prospect is a complete athlete ready to dominate a physical league.
>Pls watch our players

Portugal, why u still have internet.

>How many teams how many coun tries and which championship has the best teams ?
32 teams in group stage. Conmebol tried to copy that UEFA thing with 3 qualifier rounds, but the difference is that >we have 10 countries and not something around 50. Which led to EIGHT brazilian teams in the group stage this year (six advanced to knockouts).
Brazil and Argentina have the better teams and the refball, but eventually a team from another country will meme or refball it to the trophy (Alt Nacional, from Colombia, last year).

>Is there any Real Madrid tier team there which is a contender of it every season and has possibly won it back to back?
No. The brazilian teams are always more hyped but they will eventually choke. It's very hard to win it back to back because the best teams will sell their players to EPL/China/arabs/whatever.

/copalib/ may knows better than me. Try to check the general eventually.

We have Juventus.

also, expect murderball and chimpouts

This murderball is the beeeeest.
Greek football meme pages will almost post a deadly murderfoul or brawl about twice-three times per month. Love these.

We have Chico, the book reader

It's up next year and the team has an option to extend

You really insulted them with those bids btw

Our league has 10 different champions so it's very exciting. Also relatively non-commercial and good ultras.

I am trying to simulate an alternate reality where one is at the state of coma and his simulates his life inside his subconscious mind. A reality which the dreamer is able to recreate in any way he pleases. Normally, until the subject dies of natural causes during the coma he will be able to experience multiple decades or even centuries within a dream due to the cycle's fast progression of time (or the delusion of fast progression within the subconscious).

don't watch our league, it hasn't started yet

I'll remind you all when it starts

wait why did I post this here.

>hey kidd, nothin personnel, but read more books and watch our league to improve your culture

any liga nos fans here can tell me about castaignos

the bad dutch striker (good dutch striker is Based Dost)

He was good in FM12 maybe

You mean Das Bosta

(jk he's gud)

weird, >we are looking out to buy him

but also we have targeted Teemu Pukki and Samuel Armenteros who statistically are better than him so idk

if you are a paneleiraikos fan, >we'll save you from buying this piece of turd as a token of our JUSTice friendship

if you are an olympiacos pirilaus customer, pls buy him